Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358740 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by headhoncho(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin no mind am.. pushing it to the agent like it was not mutually planned.. agent sef go shock at that post.
nowhere:

Agent's lie is your lie.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by buchhogonzalez(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
phabulous88:

Your US visa ban shouldn’t affect your immigration to Canadian via Express entry, provided you disclose the ban and the reason for the ban in your application.

Happened to a lady “Obiageli”. She was given a US permanent ban 11 years ago. Received her ITA in 2019 and her PPR/COPR around January 2021.

Really?
Cos I have been scared of making applications. I have completed my WES evaluation and even have a relative in Canada but have been scared of applying.

See below:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/will-a-us-ban-affect-canada-immigration.616114/

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by buchhogonzalez(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=buchhogonzalez post=102643201][/

Really?
Cos I have been scared of making applications. I have completed my WES evaluation and even have a relative in Canada but have been scared of applying.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
headhoncho:
grin no mind am.. pushing it to the agent like it was not mutually planned.. agent sef go shock at that post.
Most no get game, na agents dey suggest ideas, bring documents....all cooked though. The thing pure, baba took off got turned back at Poe, na agent fault now.

This is why they treat both as one. You consented to anything on your application whether you did it yourself or farmed it out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
adaoyoyo:

Create seperate profile. One profile should have him as principal and u accompanying, the other u should be principal with him accompanying.
Separate profiles will help eh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=buchhogonzalez post=102643228][/quote]

In Express Entry, only your siblings can give you points.

Don’t start claiming a relative again o, especially if that relative did not list you as a brother or sister.

Except you want to go through PNP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenmaker: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Upeople:

Note that IRCC uses different guidelines in processing PNP/CEC/FSW applications.

Your ITA letter specifically states that your ITA is under PNP and that you have to meet the requirements of the program under which you were invited.

Were the 6 job positions instrumental to your nomination? Did you use all 6 positions to meet SINP eligibility requirements or to gain more SINP points? PNP applicants have to prove to IRCC that they meet provincial requirements; thus, eligible for the extra 600pts. The guidelines used in assessing applications invited under PNP is different than the one used for FSW applications. When processing PNP file, eligibility is assessed against the requirements of the province that issued the nomination. If they determine that an applicant doesn’t meet the requirements of the nominating province, the 600pts may be deducted.

In my opinion, to avoid delay and/or ADR; you can get a ref letter in IRCC format for the job that covers 3yrs and use the same docs you used in proving your work experience in SINP application for the other job positions.

Wow. Thank you for this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenmaker: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hello everyone.
My current account balance meets the minimum fund requirement. However, the average will definitely be a bit lower. Would this be a problem?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
Queenmaker:
Hello everyone.
My current account balance meets the minimum fund requirement. However, the average will definitely be a bit lower. Would this be a problem?
Are you using 6months average or gift deed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Saynoomore: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
MissMa01:

Are you using 6months average or gift deed?

Average of what exactly?

Please I don't understand this one again. I thought all one needs is to simply have the required POF in acct balance over a 6months period or a gift deed. Are you also required to take the average of the specific POF and spread over the 6months? undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Saynoomore:

Average of what exactly?

Please I don't understand this one again. I thought all one needs is to simply have the required POF in acct balance over a 6months period or a gift deed. Are you also required to take the average of the specific POF and spread over the 6months? undecided
I didn’t say that. The person that posted asked a question that usually comes up when using 6months account balance and I simply asked if he/she was using 6months balance or a gift deed which if it is the latter then it won’t matter.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by buchhogonzalez(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
phabulous88:

In Express Entry, only your siblings can give you points.

Don’t start claiming a relative again o, especially if that relative did not list you as a brother or sister.

Except you want to go through PNP

She’s my blood sister.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by buchhogonzalez(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
nowhere:

Most no get game, na agents dey suggest ideas, bring documents....all cooked though. The thing pure, baba took off got turned back at Poe, na agent fault now.

This is why they treat both as one. You consented to anything on your application whether you did it yourself or farmed it out.

Lolz. Oya wetin guyman go do now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenmaker: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
MissMa01:

I didn’t say that. The person that posted asked a question that usually comes up when using 6months account balance and I simply asked if he/she was using 6months balance or a gift deed which if it is the latter then it won’t matter.
Hi.
It's 6 months I'm using. Due to the exchange rate, the funds are a few dollars below the minimum amount from Jan last month. It's only this month that has the amount slightly above. If I get an average, it'll definitely be lower. Remember the dramatic increase occurred last month.....
Say, I've had 4m since January and gradually added 100k every month till now, the average would be lower than the minimum pof for a single person even if the current amount is okay. Would this be a problem?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Feliwalt12: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=Victorius95 post=102603257]Hello everyone, please I require assistance.
Wes received my documents this week and my status changed to "In progress", I just checked this morning and my status is now "On hold" due to this reason (see screenshot below). My diploma was sent from the same institution alongside my BSc so i don't know why Bsc transcript was accepted and the diploma was rejected please has any one had this issue before? Please guide me on how to resolve it. [/quotgood day, I don't think you still have to evaluate your diploma since your BSC is your highest qualification. Wes requires on your highest degree for evaluation. You can reach out to Wes for clarifications.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jigga11: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
Good evening to you all,
Please can someone give a vital information on when this FSW draw will take place and what is likely causing the delay?.

Your sincere and swift response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Canada may soon remove the 3 days hotel stay for vaccinated travellers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by chygurl24: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Good evening everyone, please i need to know, i am processing PR through PNP, i have masters, 13 years work experience and 7.5 score in lelts, someone just told me i need to write tef to stand a chance because of age, 38 please is this information correct?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
chygurl24:
Good evening everyone, please i need to know, i am processing PR through PNP, i have masters, 13 years work experience and 7.5 score in lelts, someone just told me i need to write tef to stand a chance because of age, 38 please is this information correct?

It seems so. What is your current score? What province are you looking at?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
chygurl24:

TEF is not compulsory for PNP, but having it will boost your point. Check with the province you are interested in and calculate your point. If your point is above their cut off, they send you an NOI the next time they draw.

Your overall score in IELTS (7.5) does not really matter, what matters most is your score in each of the components.

Before you start applying to provinces, ensure you have an Express entry profile.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mikeayus(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hello Influential101, I saw your post advicing someone to take BCS IT exam to boost CRS score,please can you share more light, will writing just one exam help or I have to write all modules?

Influential101:
He can't get points from his uncle, that's probably why the system isn't adding it..You only get points for siblings.

Other relatives might count for PNP, not for Federal EE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
Queenmaker:

Hi.
It's 6 months I'm using. Due to the exchange rate, the funds are a few dollars below the minimum amount from Jan last month. It's only this month that has the amount slightly above. If I get an average, it'll definitely be lower. Remember the dramatic increase occurred last month.....
Say, I've had 4m since January and gradually added 100k every month till now, the average would be lower than the minimum pof for a single person even if the current amount is okay. Would this be a problem?
As long as there hasn’t been an unexplainable lump sum payment made , you should be fine

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jigga11:
Good evening to you all,
Please can someone give a vital information on when this FSW draw will take place and what is likely causing the delay?.

Your sincere and swift response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Covid-19 pandemic paired with travel restrictions is what is causing the delay.
When it will take place? Only God knows

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenmaker: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
MissMa01:

As long as there hasn’t been an unexplainable lump sum payment made , you should be fine
Thanks a lot for always coming to the rescue, God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Andyoa(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Good evening peeps! I have created an express entry profile with a crs score of 465. With the current suspension of FSW draw, I believe PNP nomination is the way to go. I am 32yrs, work experience of 5 years as a medical doctor, and single for now, what's my best chance with no sibling, Canada work experience or any prior education in Canada? Please make you bless me with information sirs/mas.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Andyosifo(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
buchhogonzalez:

She’s my blood sister.

Is she a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen? If she is not one of the above,you can't claim point
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KikiGe: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hi guys, I have been reading the thread and trying to get everything I will need to open an EE profile. I am married with 2kids, but hubby doesn't seem keen on the relocation plans anymore . I do not want him to be a hindrance for me in anyway, do I choose the option of spouse not relocating too or I choose separated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Victorius95: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
barby008:
I think the mistake is from the diploma office, they probably missed something before they sent it to the records office. Or maybe the records office did not stamp and seal the diploma transcripts individually.
If you can get an insider in the records office,they can help you send the diploma transcripts electronically..with plenty begging sha
Or you request for it through etx to save cost

Reached out to my contact at the records office and he told me the Bsc and diploma transcript were put together in the same stamped envelope either ways i'm definitely sending the diploma transcript again if that is what it would take to resolve the issue. Thanks for the suggestions maybe they can send it electronically as soon as school resumes on Tuesday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
KikiGe:
Hi guys, I have been reading the thread and trying to get everything I will need to open an EE profile. I am married with 2kids, but hubby doesn't seem keen on the relocation plans anymore . I do not want him to be a hindrance for me in anyway, do I choose the option of spouse not relocating too or I choose separated
But you aren’t separated. Unaccompanied is fine

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
I meant to say, my company dosent have email address,no online presence.
But I have bank statements,payslips and I can confidently get a reference letter from them.

What else can I add to this so it can fly.
Or what can be added to replace the email address??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
KikiGe:

Have you simulated your CRS score for either option?

If you want to apply with spouse unaccompanied,
1. You must show proof of funds for entire family, whether or not your spouse is coming with you
2. Medical examination must be done by all your dependants, and you must submit PCC for your spouse whether or not he is coming with you
3. You will provide reasons why he is not accompanying you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Losami(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Good evening house. is there any jan 2021 AOR what's app group please ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.