Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,950 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1368467 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wendyok: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
No...it’s not...it will be evaluated as a single degree�
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
peacenaija:

Lol, you know I really don’t want to start learning french now but seems im really without any choice if i want to stand a better chance. Unfortunately, I don’t have masters and starting one will take atleast a year. Im also opened to any other suggestions to boost my CRS higher. Thanks

What will your score be if you had a Master's degree?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by eyesaswide: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
freshdude:
Hi guys i submitted my express entry profile and i was found ineligible. what could have gone wrong?
Age 32. ielts L8.5 S8 R7 W6.5. Masters Degree. 6 years experience. I wanted to get into the pool first before writing another ielts.

have you evaluated your masters degree?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Shjack:
Please any help. Please kindly suggest

one degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
freshdude:
Hi guys i submitted my express entry profile and i was found ineligible. what could have gone wrong?
Age 32. ielts L8.5 S8 R7 W6.5. Masters Degree. 6 years experience. I wanted to get into the pool first before writing another ielts.

Remark the writing.
Maybe you didn't fill in the right amount for POF or your primary NOC isn't a year plus.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by peacenaija(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
icehot:

What will your score be if you had a Master's degree?

475 sir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by portable4real: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good Evening
Please I need advice on what to do in my situation.
I want to evaluate my certificate with WES.

I'm using two or more certificate. So my first certificate is Bsc and the second is B.Nsc (nursing). I read it on their website that if one started in second year of a program, evidence of what qualifies one to do that must be provided.
I did the 2 in the same University.
Now what I'm not clear wit is will I have to evaluate the second one àlso. How will I go about that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by prettyabc(f): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good evening! Please, for someone who intends applying for pnp in a particular province, is it advisable for the person to select ‘all provinces’ while entering the pool or the person should just select the particular province of target?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by beepromise: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
freshdude:

I think you need at least a 7 in writing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by johnsonm2g: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good evening to you all. Please, I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this.
I work in an organisation for 10 years with skill type and work experience under NOC. C; just last year, I was redesignated to job with skill type and work experience under NOC. B. My question is this, can I combine the two (NOC. C & B) years of experience making 11years of experience or I should use the latter years of experience which is 1year.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
portable4real:
Good Evening
Please I need advice on what to do in my situation.
I want to evaluate my certificate with WES.

I'm using two or more certificate. So my first certificate is Bsc and the second is B.Nsc (nursing). I read it on their website that if one started in second year of a program, evidence of what qualifies one to do that must be provided.
I did the 2 in the same University.
Now what I'm not clear wit is will I have to evaluate the second one àlso. How will I go about that?

Share the link where you read this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
beepromise:

I think you need at least a 7 in writing.

No, you do not need 7 in writing to enter the pool.

He should check the number of family members he inputted, and the amount he is entering Canada with. Those have to correspond.

Many times, people make the mistake of entering the wrong number of family members whereas, in the case of immigration, they usually mean your OWN family (common law partner and children).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Shjack: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Waoh thank you Sir. So all the while Na lie them just dey Yan us that time.
Please how many days e go reach me Trek come Canny Land?

angry

ednut1:
one degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by portable4real: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
phabulous88:

Share the link where you read this.

1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by prettymee: 12:27am On Jun 14, 2021
Good day house

We recently indicated our interest for manitoba pnp and I we r currently in the pool.

Pls can we still apply to other provinces ?

Can i also apply for express entry also?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 3:53am On Jun 14, 2021
prettymee:
Good day house

We recently indicated our interest for manitoba pnp and I we r currently in the pool.

Pls can we still apply to other provinces ?

Can i also apply for express entry also?

It’s obvious you don’t understand how the Canadian immigration works.

Express Entry is an electronic management application system for immigration to Canada. It facilitates the selection and processing of Canada’s economic immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (focus of this thread)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Program

The Manitoba PNP is step 1, and you cannot move to Canada with just a provincial nomination.

You must create an Express entry profile and include your Manitoba nomination (or any other provincial nomination) in it.

Are you eligible for Express entry? Seems you are still in school. You must have a university/polytechnic degree and evaluate your credentials. You must write the IELTS General exam (To stand a good chance, you should score 8,7,7,7 in Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing respectively). You must have at least one year work experience.

Read here to understand how Provincial nomination works: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/application-process/express-entry.html

Check your eligibility here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/general-mpnp-policies/apply-for-pr/

Also read from Page1 here: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by peacenaija(m): 5:43am On Jun 14, 2021
Just got a mail from someone that canada has restricted PR to those studied and are currently living in canada for now till almost half of the population is vaccinated. He advised that the fastest route is now via studies. How true is this house?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ZIKEYBOY11: 7:05am On Jun 14, 2021
peacenaija:
Just got a mail from someone that canada has restricted PR to those studied and are currently living in canada for now till almost half of the population is vaccinated. He advised that the fastest route is now via studies. How true is this house?

It cannot be termed "restriction" per say, they shifted focus to those already in Canada. Obviously because of the travel restrictions brought about by Covid-19 pandemic.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by freshdude: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2021
eyesaswide:

have you evaluated your masters degree?
Yes I verified only my master via Wes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by freshdude: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2021
Adelove2020:

Remark the writing.
Maybe you didn't fill in the right amount for POF or your primary NOC isn't a year plus.
Please can you throw more light on the part where the NOC isn't a year Plus. I work as a business development executive for an investment bank.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by CaddyT: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adaoyoyo: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2021
CaddyT:
Hello guys I am new here.
My dad is planning on applying for an express entry into Canada.
He is planning on writing IELTS in August.
He has a Bsc and Msc in his related field of work which he has been in for the past 17 years.
He also has a managerial position and has taken many recognizable managerial courses.
It seems the eligibility has turned out ineligible in the eligibility checker so the only possible way is to get a job offer.
Aside that, we are looking at preparing the documents that would be necessary for us to submit the applicaton. I would like to know what these documents are.
I want someone to please brief me on the entire express entry application process, what to do and what not to do.
I checked his eligibility for FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER PROGRAM and everything amounted to 63 and the cutoff is 67. Is it still possible to apply?

Please read and digest pg 1 of this thread carefully. All information you require can be found there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oyukuwife: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2021
Hello house. Please I have a question that is bothering me.
I have 4 years working experience, but I lost my job during covid am yet to get a new job. Can I still enter the pool without a job at the moment?
[quote author=phabulous88 post=102699748]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by headhoncho(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2021
All these newbies should let us see road nah. All the basic questions have been addressed from part 1 of this thread. We shouldn’t be seeing posts on eligibility, how to claim points, diff btw PNP and Fsw on here again nah undecided

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kerone: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2021
oyukuwife:
Hello house. Please I have a question that is bothering me.
I have 4 years working experience, but I lost my job during covid am yet to get a new job. Can I still enter the pool without a job at the moment?

Yes

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kkk21: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sir/Madam,

Please, I need your assistance as regards to PNP which I can apply to. I'm confused I dont know what to do with below result.

IELTS L 7.5 S 7 R 6.5 W 6.5.
Age 29
M.Sc. Biochemistry
Children 2

My Husband is also an M.Sc. Holder and he has equally done IELTS exams.

I know that I have to rewrite my exams, meanwhile i want to in the pool with this result.

Other question, is it possible for me to pick a particular province while filling EE pool and go through other provinces different from what pick from federal EE pool and apply to them directly.

A friend advise me to pick either New Brunswick or Ontario, please can I go ahead with one of these because they dont require job offer.

I will really appreciate your contribution. thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
kkk21:
Sir/Madam,

Please, I need your assistance as regards to PNP which I can apply to. I'm confused I dont know what to do with below result.

IELTS L 7.5 S 7 R 6.5 W 6.5.
Age 29
M.Sc. Biochemistry
Children 2

My Husband is also an M.Sc. Holder and he has equally done IELTS exams.

I know that I have to rewrite my exams, meanwhile i want to in the pool with this result.

Other question, is it possible for me to pick a particular province while filling EE pool and go through other provinces different from what pick from federal EE pool and apply to them directly.

A friend advise me to pick either New Brunswick or Ontario, please can I go ahead with one of these because they dont require job offer.

I will really appreciate your contribution. thank you

Have you evaluated your MSc yet? If yes get into the pool and select ALL the province. Rewrite the IELTS immediately and try max out. You can submit application for multiple PNPs at the same time.

Your husband should also evaluate his MSc and write IELTS immediately.

If you max out IELTS, you should score 481, which is good to get you an ITA. If you clock 30, you loose 5 points.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oyd213: 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hello Fam, I wrote the CIIN exam in April (for 2 or more) and just discovered the result is issued January each year.

Has anyone evaluated CIIN with statement of result? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Bukzie: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hello!

Please, will NCE and BSc degree be categorized as 2 or more certificates, diplomas or degrees? Will WES evaluate the NCE?

Asking for a sister.....

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
oyd213:
Hello Fam, I wrote the CIIN exam in April (for 2 or more) and just discovered the result is issued January each year.

Has anyone evaluated CIIN with statement of result? Thanks in anticipation.

How did your exam go??..,I also wrote the exam but failed one course out of the five courses

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.