Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363231 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 12:23am On Jul 03, 2021
tunlapapa:

Maybe you should try pin change with the PIN. I also experienced this.

But is your card showing "limited use" like mine?
I did that severally but it still didn't work. No it's not
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 12:25am On Jul 03, 2021
mobenjackson:

Try using same pin as that of your present ATM card. That's what i used and i didn't encounter any error while creating the card.

Funds in my account were automatically linked to the card too.
I did, don't know what the issue is
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:40am On Jul 03, 2021
MissMa01:

I don’t think you can pay if it isn’t requested and this usually happens when your eligibility is in progress.
I read one guys story last year or two years ago where the guy paid midway or so when the application wasn’t progressing and after he did and updated the thing moved. I can’t remember where exactly I read the gist but I remember I read it somewhere
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 03, 2021
Lotusgoddess:

I did that severally several times but it still didn't work. No it's not

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GeologistMajor: 6:23am On Jul 03, 2021
tunlapapa:

The card I created has a "limited use" on it. I haven't been able to make a payment.
Is it right?

Do you have a current or savings account linked to the visa card?
Did you create it on firstMOBILE or firstMONIE app? Because only the virtual card on the former will work for dollar and international transactions. Virtual cards created on firstMonie can only be used locally with limited spending.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2021
RealVictor:

I did it in anambra, head phone was provided for everyone
Awka right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RealVictor: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2021
Nenyezz:
Awka right?

Yeah
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kcosam: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2021
Really?
mobenjackson:

You actually can. There is a separate web link dedicated to that, and you'll be creating an account to do that. See link below to create an account and follow instructions to pay.

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/ols/login.do?mngRdr=true
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MayorOfEdmonton: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2021
He can actually pay midway an application and send receipt to them via webform.
I remember I & someone else did dis then and they replied that dey got the receipt. & added it to the application.
@Kingmat use this link below to pay as soon as possible and send ur receipt via webform to Otawa VO
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/pay.asp

The Eligibility: Review required MAY be because you hv not paid RPRF, the moment they get the receipt eligibility will be passed.
Raise webform via: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Cheers

MissMa01:

I don’t think you can pay if it isn’t requested and this usually happens when your eligibility is in progress.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dajayeoba(f): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Thank you for your response but the link is not showing me how to add a dependent to my EE profile. can you help? sad sad sad[color=#000099][/color]
GraciousWords:

I assume you would need to add your baby to both your express entry profile and your OINP application - this is your current circumstance. #PersonalOpinion

How to update your profile: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1002&top=29`
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ochechegift86(f): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hello everyone,
Please I need help on my plan..
I'm 25, I'm a mechanical engineering graduate with ND and HND, I don't have working experience in the field. I'm teaching at the moment. Do I stand the chance to get a skilled working visa to Canada?
Thanks in advance for your reply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
dajayeoba:
Thank you for your response but the link is not showing me how to add a dependent to my EE profile. can you help? sad sad sad

My apologies.....looks like children can only be added when you submit your application after ITA not on the profile. I would think you need to provide details of your baby when you submit to OINP though.....but I may well be wrong again on that as well.....

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/380#86761124

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/388#86826439

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
mobenjackson:

To add to the great advice given, you can actually pay your RPRF without it being requested for. See link below

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/ols/login.do?mngRdr=true

Create an account and follow the instructions to pay.

Good to know. Thanks for clarifying.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yellowmellow(f): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hi everyone. I'm helping a friend to open a Wes account, he has an Msc. Please that part where you add your credential, where they ask what type of education it is, are we selecting "university education" or "professional education qualifications"?
I added a photo for more clarity to my question.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kingmat:

Thanks a whole lot . I just ordered another Gcms note to help inform my next move .

These days GCMS may take a while......> 30 days...... also they have been simplified and are only maybe 20 pages long compared to 200 previously...I'm guessing it may not contain as much detail as before.

My advice, just carefully review the latest one already in your possession, you could paste the case analyst's notes after blotting out your personal info.....it may help.

Also try paying the RPRF as suggested by others as well as resending your 6 months statement if you think this could be a factor.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mastravel: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
ochechegift86:
Hello everyone,
Please I need help on my plan..
I'm 25, I'm a mechanical engineering graduate with ND and HND, I don't have working experience in the field. I'm teaching at the moment. Do I stand the chance to get a skilled working visa to Canada?
Thanks in advance for your reply
Read page one of this thread. Everything you need is there

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Crownjoke2: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good Afternoon house,
Please I need help on the list of professional certifications recognised by WES (prefarably finance or accounting) I can put in for to increase my CRS score.I have B.sc Accounting and A.C.A. I dont want to go for masters because of the 2year thing. I'm looking for certifications I can complete within a year.

Please help me. Thanks you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Imustreturn(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Joshmuch:
ETX.ng are usually on school campus to help students process their transcripts and can even deliver it to any ECA bodies.
oh nice thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Imustreturn(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
BenedictStinson:

An electronic method of sending transcript
thanks bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdomox: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yellowmellow:
Hi everyone. I'm helping a friend to open a Wes account, he has an Msc. Please that part where you add your credential, where they ask what type of education it is, are we selecting "university education" or "professional education qualifications"?

MSC is University Education
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by silentone: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
So this means one must have an existing account with first bank before they are able to create the virtual card right?

Also, the card been created is it a naira or dollar virtual card?

I anticipate your response. Thank you
mobenjackson:

Try using same pin as that of your present ATM card. That's what i used and i didn't encounter any error while creating the card.

Funds in my account were automatically linked to the card too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cyrusmillz: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lupigne:
the 50k is the cost per exam. There's also registration fee and yearly membership fee.
Self study is possible. I prepared for the 3 exams all on my own even though I had no accounting background. The study kits were all I needed. If you're on telegram, I can add you to the ACCA group. You'll find out more about the exam there and also get access to study kits.
can you please send me the link to the telegram group thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GeologistMajor: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yellowmellow:
Choose University Education.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mastravel: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Crownjoke2:
Good Afternoon house,
Please I need help on the list of professional certifications recognised by WES (prefarably finance or accounting) I can put in for to increase my CRS score.I have B.sc Accounting and A.C.A. I dont want to go for masters because of the 2year thing. I'm looking for certifications I can complete within a year.

Evaluate the BSc and ACCA. The two certificate can give you what you're looking for

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Crownjoke2:
Good Afternoon house,

do acca f1 to F3. Or cima first 4 papers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Crownjoke2: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
ednut1:
do acca f1 to F3. Or cima first 4 papers

Thank you for your response
Can I write both to get more points
Will they be recognised separately
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Crownjoke2:

Thank you
do you have aat/ats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jwgirl: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yes I heard so too.

Start preparing asap.

What's your current CRS?

Gifty28:
Good morning guys, I saw on YouTube that Alberta has started it’s pnp for outlanders. Did anyone get NOI from them just with your job being in demand. I gave up on this because of covid and the stop to the EE. I want to start preparing again for ielts, my Noc is demand in Alberta. Pls answer this. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Crownjoke2: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
ednut1:
do you have aat/ats

I dont have AAT I used my b.sc to claim exemption

With ACA can I claim exception for CIMA and get the certificate.

Will this work for the purpose I need it for?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Simsimz(f): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hello everyone, please can anyone help with the NOC for wedding and event planning and decorations. I'm self employed(own my company) and I've been searching to no avail and noc 1226 doesn't describe my duties and would like to use the self employment route under FSW to migrate with my family. I also have a BSc in management technology (couldn't find this NOC too) which I've never used to work and less than a year primary school teaching experience aside the 1 year mandatory NYSC which I did in a government establishment. Responses will be appreciated, thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mobenjackson(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
silentone:
So this means one must have an existing account with first bank before they are able to create the virtual card right?

Also, the card been created is it a naira or dollar virtual card?

I anticipate your response. Thank you

Yes, you must. I think it's a naira card, cus all i could see beside my balance is the Naira sign. I also used the FirstMobile app, not FirstMonie.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.