Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363846 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oselu28(f): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
specialguest:

Update to my Enquiry for those who graduated from NOUN.
WES evaluated my MSc as a Canadian equivalent of a Masters degree and I have received the soft copy.
And I did not need to physically visit NOUN to request for transcript nor did I pay anyone to facilitate. Every thing was done online.
Transcript was sent exactly 9 days after I paid online without any external intervention.

Hello, please can you help with the step by step procedure.

I just sent you a mail,thank you in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jwgirl: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ifewunmy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Queenhadassah:

Good evening, while filling my spouse's work history, I was asked if my husband had any work history. It's either I select 'yes' or 'no', but I can't leave it blank because it's required I make a selection. So please I want to know if selecting 'no' means the same as leaving it blank?

Can someone please answer this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ifewunmy(f): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Queenhadassah:

Good evening, while filling my spouse's work history, I was asked if my husband had any work history. It's either I select 'yes' or 'no', but I can't leave it blank because it's required I make a selection. So please I want to know if selecting 'no' means the same as leaving it blank?
Since it is based on Canadian work experience, I think No is correct.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oginnite(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
ednut1:
simply include the bank statements before the money was converted and explain
thanks ednut1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nanfiasco: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
I think we wrote the same test on the 10th....Just stay positive as we await the result. One out of those 4 you think you got wrong might be correct. My heart skips a beat anytimeI think of my speaking...
Olisa222:
Please everyone, in listening test I wrote 22 A instead of flat 22A, is there any hope for me. Already missed 4 questions cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oyukuwife: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hello please d Listening exam did it include a map of diagram in the question?
Thanks

Nanfiasco:
I think we wrote the same test on the 10th....Just stay positive as we await the result. One out of those 4 you think you got wrong might be correct. My heart skips a beat anytimeI think of my speaking...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Yeah, for one word response, 22A is correct and 22 A isn't. Anything is possible after 13 days. I wish you all the best.
Nanfiasco:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
I just receive my ECA from IQAS..... just a month plus... Thanks to everyone up next is IELT!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenmaker: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hello everyone.....
For persons who paid their application fees through domiciliary account, how much would be considered as sufficient to cover the extra hidden charges? For instance, I'm to pay 1410 CAD, approximately 1150 USD. Biko, I'm asking because I'll be buying at black market rate so I don't need unpleasant surprises when making payment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Guest911: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Queenmaker:
Hello everyone.....
For persons who paid their application fees through domiciliary account, how much would be considered as sufficient to cover the extra hidden charges? For instance, I'm to pay 1410 CAD, approximately 1150 USD. Biko, I'm asking because I'll be buying at black market rate so I don't need unpleasant surprises when making payment.
There are no hidden charges to my knowledge, I have a dom account with AccessBank and paid for WES, if any charges at all depending on your bank shouldn’t be more $2-$3
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenhadassah: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
ifewunmy:
Since it is based on Canadian work experience, I think No is correct.

The question didn't specify if it was Canadian work experience, It's the part where you put details of your spouse's personal information, education and work history. I'm asking cause someone mentioned here that if mention that he has work experience while creating an EE profile, when I receive ITA I will have to provide documentation for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rawe45: 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
ednut1:
simply include the bank statements before the money was converted and explain

Boss please check your PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DFreeze: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lahun:
The best way to find out what's going on with your application is to order your notes.

Thanks mate for the response. I've actually seen a lot of conflicting reports on how to order these notes.
Sorry, if you don't mind, could you give me a summary on how best to order for it.

Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DFreeze: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Andyosifo:
Mine was in November. The last time I got update was in January. About two months ago, I got a generic message telling me covid has affected processing of the applications. The waiting is something else

Yes, I get the feeling. Exactly same for me as regards the update about the covid thingy, after then, nothing till date.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DFreeze: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
odeku55:

Mine was November 5th 2020, I call them every month and order gcms once in 3 months. Last time I called was last tuesday and they told me everything has been passed. Just waiting for an officer to finalize it. So I ordered another gcms note, my 3rd.

Thanks for your response, mate.
Sorry to bother you, how did you order this GCMS notes, I've read online on how to order this but mehn, folks are just giving different explanations, mind to share on how you ordered yours?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DFreeze: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
wickedbandit:
I ordered for gcms notes. Took around a month to come

Sorry to bother, how did you make the order for GCMS notes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BNTtech: 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Queenhadassah:

The question didn't specify if it was Canadian work experience, It's the part where you put details of your spouse's personal information, education and work history. I'm asking cause someone mentioned here that if mention that he has work experience while creating an EE profile, when I receive ITA I will have to provide documentation for it.

No, is the right answer, since you wouldn't require his experience to claim any points.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 13, 2021
Please help!!!! My friend has been in the pool for a while. She will be 35years in. November and her CRS score is at 451 with NOC 0821. Please how can she apply for PNP and what province can apply for? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Stacydee: 6:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Stacydee:
Hello good morning everyone. I am stacydee. Please, I would gladly appreciate your advice on this. My husband and I would like to migrate to Canada. Hubby just turned 40 and I am 29. He has ,Bsc in Statistics and MSC in Financial Accounting. He works in the banking sector and for about 8 years. I have my Bsc in Accounting and currently taking my Masters in Parliamentary Administration because I work in the Legislature and have 8 years work experience. Which will be the most suitable for us, EE or Student Visa, not very familiar with the terms. Thank you very much. Please I am anticipating your favorable response o.

Please can someone put me through? I am still learning the ropes of nairaland. Please help me. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 13, 2021
You can do it through all these websites offering those services but it’s much cheaper to do it through a friend who’s a citizen or permanent resident of Canada. it costs only $5. All you’ll need is their name, email address, house address and phone number.
DFreeze:

Sorry to bother, how did you make the order for GCMS notes?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 7:07am On Jul 13, 2021
Stacydee:
Hello good morning everyone. I am stacydee. Please, I would gladly appreciate your advice on this. My husband and I would like to migrate to Canada. Hubby just turned 40 and I am 29. He has ,Bsc in Statistics and MSC in Financial Accounting. He works in the banking sector and for about 8 years. I have my Bsc in Accounting and currently taking my Masters in Parliamentary Administration because I work in the Legislature and have 8 years work experience. Which will be the most suitable for us, EE or Student Visa, not very familiar with the terms. Thank you very much. Please I am anticipating your favorable response o.

Totally depends on you. Express entry is probably the surest way but due to recent developments with covid, lack of draws and the delays in processing....study route might be your best option. For express entry, due to your age and your partner’s you guys would have to work extra hard in boosting your points either by taking up French or getting a provincial nomination if your job or his job is in high demand in any of the provinces.
Also explore provincial nomination cos these groups are the ones currently getting invitation to apply.

When things get back to normal with express entry for foreigners I would strongly advice you go through express entry(but you guys have to work hard to achieve high scores)
At the end of the day nobody can really decide for you at the moment. You just have to weigh your options and take a leap of faith.

Read up on page one if you would like to go with the express entry.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by beepromise: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2021
Gurus in the house, I greet oooo.
Abeg make una help me. My employer has refused to issue me a reference letter (not just me buh everyone requesting reference letter for EE). What are my alternatives?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2021
beepromise:
Gurus in the house, I greet oooo.
Abeg make una help me. My employer has refused to issue me a reference letter (not just me buh everyone requesting reference letter for EE). What are my alternatives?

It has been said that you can get your colleague or supervisor to write you reference on plain paper, include their current contact details and sign it ( I hear you need to notarise, not sure if its necessary). They'll also give a copy of their work ID card showing their designation et al which you'll submit along with an LOE stating why/how you came about the reference. You can also include your employment letter and your work ID as backup. Basically anything that can prove you actually work there.

Ensure that the reference meets IRCC standard - ensure that the job description on your reference letter matches (1) the lead statement, (2) all the essential duties and (3) most of the main duties listed on your chosen NOC. **NOC mismatch is one of the most common reasons for rejected FSW applications.**

The bolded is more important.

LOE should cover the following points.
- State the reason why you cannot get a reference letter from employer, if you have any evidence to support you statement, please mention it and also attach it along with the letter.
- In absence of the letter, mention what proactive steps you have taken to prove your work experience.
- Mention the list of documents which you are submitting, in the absence of the reference letter.
- Request the Case Officer to consider your case in light of your situation and also in terms of the proactive steps taken by you to submit best alternative documentary evidence.

All the best! smiley

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ifewunmy(f): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2021
Queenhadassah:

The overview after filling states Canadian experience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Fibonacci2021: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2021
EE(Express Entry). Madam, Stacydee you should be the primary applicant as you'll get more scores for your age.

Stacydee:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lahun: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2021
Hello
A tie is not necessarily family related. It can be anything, family, classmates, friends, professional network.... only mentioning that there is a strong Nigerian community in Toronto working in the accounting field is a tie.

Abiodunnn:
Hello my people,
Please my friend just discovered that she got an EOI from Ontario since 23rd of June. Is it compulsory for her to have a tie in Ontario or can she just say she doesn't know anyone there? She's an Accountant

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bummy4real: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2021
Thanks for the response
Superfavoured1:
I believe WES does not give a favourable evaluation for ICAN in most cases. Your best option is renewing your ACCA membership and evaluating the certificate for the additional points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tvickie(f): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
AOR since DEC. GCMS twice. Only medicals passed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BNTtech: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tvickie:
AOR since DEC. GCMS twice. Only medicals passed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Sorry ehn. Please, relax. Keep living your life like it doesn't depend on this relocation plan. It helps you focus on the now. I know people who have taken this advice, and as a result, got married, didn't hold back in having their child here (even though this wasn't the original plan), etc.

Please, try to live your life and still put your trust in whomever you believe in. Don't lose your health to worrying that will not expedite this process.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by buckbuz(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
You sure it is GCMS report or it was a webform? December AOR should've at least had CRIMINALITY, INFO SHARING and MEDICALS all passed

Tvickie:

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.