Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363359 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nkeyabeyabey(f): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Please can someone share the Manitoba telegram link, thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gidimasters(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hello teesquad007 ,

"I finished from there and also sent my ND & HND last month to WES from mapoly."

How are you doing? The above is your response in another thread.

How did you go about this? I know I have to visit the school but did you use courier or ext.ng for the sending? did you request MAPOLY include your Statement of Result alongside the transcript? (My certificate isn't ready yet)

Care to share as I'm in need of this information too. Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gidimasters(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
bishopbusayo1:
I paid 48k but since its ND alone she would pay 28k, they collected 13k for courier which I did not use. I used ext.ng it's 5,050 for ND transcript alone. I advise she pays the ext.ng fee and get the RRR NUMBER before she applys with the school for the transcript as it's better she states it on the transcript request form the encrypted email address the school will send the transcript to for extNg's use. It was during the lockdown so they worked on it only on Mondays....It took like 4 months. I hope this helps

Hello bishopbusayo1! How are you doing?

How did you go about this? Did you request MAPOLY include your Statement of Result alongside the transcript? (My certificate isn't ready yet)

Care to share as I'm in need of this information too. Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by moyin29: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Just search for manitoba on telegram

Nkeyabeyabey:
Please can someone share the Manitoba telegram link, thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by odeku55(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
DFreeze:

Thanks for your response, mate.
Sorry to bother you, how did you order this GCMS notes, I've read online on how to order this but mehn, folks are just giving different explanations, mind to share on how you ordered yours?

Thank you.

I use caipsgcms.com

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Stacydee: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ikepooni:

Thank you so much. Please how do I private message you?

Totally depends on you. Express entry is probably the surest way but due to recent developments with covid, lack of draws and the delays in processing....study route might be your best option. For express entry, due to your age and your partner’s you guys would have to work extra hard in boosting your points either by taking up French or getting a provincial nomination if your job or his job is in high demand in any of the provinces.
Also explore provincial nomination cos these groups are the ones currently getting invitation to apply.

When things get back to normal with express entry for foreigners I would strongly advice you go through express entry(but you guys have to work hard to achieve high scores)
At the end of the day nobody can really decide for you at the moment. You just have to weigh your options and take a leap of faith.

Read up on page one if you would like to go with the express entry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DeeAO: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hello Everyone

I forgot my GCKey and I could not get into my account. I created a new account and tried linking to my old application however all efforts have failed.

It keeps saying my application cannot be found. I have cross checked the details again and again to make sure I’m submitting the right thing.

I’m trying to update the POF before the July 15 deadline.

Any information on how to solve this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
DeeAO:
Hello Everyone

I forgot my GCKey and I could not get into my account. I created a new account and tried linking to my old application however all efforts have failed.

It keeps saying my application cannot be found. I have cross checked the details again and again to make sure I’m submitting the right thing.

Thank you

Isn't there any "Forgot Password" functionality?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by beepromise: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dimple10:

It has been said that you can get your colleague or supervisor to write you reference on plain paper, include their current contact details and sign it ( I hear you need to notarise, not sure if its necessary). They'll also give a copy of their work ID card showing their designation et al which you'll submit along with an LOE stating why/how you came about the reference. You can also include your employment letter and your work ID as backup. Basically anything that can prove you actually work there.

Ensure that the reference meets IRCC standard - ensure that the job description on your reference letter matches (1) the lead statement, (2) all the essential duties and (3) most of the main duties listed on your chosen NOC. **NOC mismatch is one of the most common reasons for rejected FSW applications.**

The bolded is more important.

LOE should cover the following points.
- State the reason why you cannot get a reference letter from employer, if you have any evidence to support you statement, please mention it and also attach it along with the letter.
- In absence of the letter, mention what proactive steps you have taken to prove your work experience.
- Mention the list of documents which you are submitting, in the absence of the reference letter.
- Request the Case Officer to consider your case in light of your situation and also in terms of the proactive steps taken by you to submit best alternative documentary evidence.

All the best! smiley

Many thanks Dimple 10.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ibk5891(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Any UI alumni here?

I need to know the procedure for obtaining my Masters transcript from UI. Also if you have a contact person that can help with transcript in UI.

Will also like to know if UI uses the ETX-NG to send transcript to WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
DeeAO:
Hello Everyone

Thank you

Sometimes these computers have a mind of their own......try offing it, oning it, clearing cache, changing browser.

Then try this again:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=850&top=23

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/635#91559584

According to the poster: you will need to provide some details so your previous application can be matched with the new profile. Choose the easy questions like your name, dob, passport details. They’ll also provide a question of choice for you to answer. Once you provide correct answers, your account will be linked immediately.

or contact this person who had a similar issue.... I assume her account works now:

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/545#101358441

All the best, hopefully you'll be able to update tomorrow at the latest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eli55: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
hello
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hizzylife(f): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
mobenjackson:

I use a savings account. I already have a master's card for same account.

I'm trying to pay for WES using virtual card. However on trying to pay on WES site I'm being told the domain of my email address is invalid. I don't understand what that means. I'm using a Gmail. Who has experienced this before?

Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DeeAO: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
icehot:

Isn't there any "Forgot Password" functionality?

Thank you. Yes there is but I still need to put the correct username which is what I can’t remember
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DeeAO: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
cinammon:

Thanks. I already saw this exact response on canadavisa.com posted in 2018, i did my research before coming here. It appears that this route was nt successful for a lot of people thats why i came here to ask for guidance from anyone who has had a personal experience and got it resolved.

Please i'll really appreciate help from anyone who has been able to recover their express entry account after it got locked due to security question issues. Thank you

Hello. Please were you able to resolve this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lamash: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hello guys, just want to ask if anyone has processed transcript for wes recently from unilorin. How long did it take?
Postgraduate school.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DeeAO: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
DeeAO:
Hello Everyone

Thank you

I have been able to link my account. The only thing I did differently was to type in my application ID rather than copy and paste in the box like I was doing before
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DeeAO: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
GraciousWords:

Sometimes these computers have a mind of their own......try offing it, oning it, clearing cache, changing browser.

Then try this again:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=850&top=23

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/635#91559584

According to the poster: you will need to provide some details so your previous application can be matched with the new profile. Choose the easy questions like your name, dob, passport details. They’ll also provide a question of choice for you to answer. Once you provide correct answers, your account will be linked immediately.

or contact this person who had a similar issue.... I assume her account works now:

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/545#101358441

All the best, hopefully you'll be able to update tomorrow at the latest.

Thank you. Resolved now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenhadassah: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hello,

I updated my POF last week but up till now it hasn't been transmitted, itstill shows 'updated'. Should I be worried?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gifty28(f): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
As for practice material for listening you can try http://www.ieltspractice.com
the official British council IELTS course!! The first 2 tests are free trials and from those two you will surely get a hang of how the computer-delivered test looks like.
on YouTube search for Cambridge IELTS listening, eg Cambridge 12 listening test 2 etc. Also check for Ielts Liz and Jay (E2) on YouTube for writing and speaking

adeniyi3971:

No not allocated

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Queenhadassah:
Hello,

I updated my POF last week but up till now it hasn't been transmitted, itstill shows 'updated'. Should I be worried?

Scroll down that form. You will see two blue options.( Continue and save&exit)
Click the first one (continue), sign your surname and other names and transmit.
Then the update will be submitted.
Finish

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kennybx: 12:00am On Jul 14, 2021
ibk5891:
Any UI alumni here?

I need to know the procedure for obtaining my Masters transcript from UI. Also if you have a contact person that can help with transcript in UI.

Will also like to know if UI uses the ETX-NG to send transcript to WES.

They don't use ETX-NG. It's by traditional courier mode. Everything was around 16k during my time, around 2020 December. I can't fully remember the process but it's something that's doable in minutes. DM me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by moyin29: 12:18am On Jul 14, 2021
Really helpful thanks
Adelove2020:

Scroll down that form. You will see two options.
Click the first one, sign your surname and other names and transmit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tvickie(f): 6:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Yes o its gcms. Only medicals passed on profile. Eligibilty is passed on gcms. They havent even started criminality and security according to both gcms.
buckbuz:
You sure it is GCMS report or it was a webform? December AOR should've at least had CRIMINALITY, INFO SHARING and MEDICALS all passed

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tvickie(f): 6:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Thank you oo
BNTtech:

Sorry ehn. Please, relax. Keep living your life like it doesn't depend on this relocation plan. It helps you focus on the now. I know people who have taken this advice, and as a result, got married, didn't hold back in having their child here (even though this wasn't the original plan), etc.

Please, try to live your life and still put your trust in whomever you believe in. Don't lose your health to worrying that will not expedite this process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmandu(f): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Futureukstudent: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2021
Hello everyone, do anybody have an idea about how much Lufthansa air charge for excess luggage of like 10kg?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ibk5891(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Kennybx:

They don't use ETX-NG. It's by traditional courier mode. Everything was around 16k during my time, around 2020 December. I can't fully remember the process but it's something that's doable in minutes. DM me

Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Feliwalt12: 10:05am On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=ibk5891 post=103676711]Any UI alumni here?

Will also like to know if UI uses the ETX-NG to send transcript to WES.[/quot
Good day, if you still have issues with this, you can DM me, I have a contact at PG school, don't know if I can drop her contact here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by glorie1414: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2021
Goodmorning House,

Please who has used ICES for evalution please come to my aid as i need some clarification.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Fikun99: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hello,

I would love to join the WhatsApp group for June 2021 AOR and also anyone who has done biometrics.

I appreciate the help
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.