Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1330461 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
Otoge:

Ye ye yeee. You chop winsh!!! This is hugee. Congrats.

This one pass winsh... Ask if she chop wizard.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
Exmay02:

This one pass winsh... Ask if she chop wizard.

Omo!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Exmay02:

Omo iyami, naso, grin no let us too show ourselves, grin I am accompanying spouse actually. Na everyday i dey ginger wifey to make us proud. If she max it, we will be in 472 without me lifting a finger

Same here ooo. Na everyday i dey encourage her..... 26years with masters
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GeologistMajor: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
FarmGang:
I have a masters degree and also CIPM certificate. We have been finding it difficult to to get the transcirpt my masters from the school(missing result issue).
Will using CIPM give the same score as MSC?

Thanks..
CIPM (i.e 2 or more cert) would give you about 7points lower than MSc and 22 points lower than PhD

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GeologistMajor: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
Otoge:

Yes, CIPM is also equal to a PhD.
I disagree

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oginnite(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Zeus04:

While your analysis is on point and all, I also think @Ednut has a point owing to the fact that we have all seen the uncertainties that surrounds this process. Truth is, we can all postulate and punch calculations but we can't tell their plans and things can indeed go side ways.

Yes, IRCC have their quota to meet but let's not forget that provinces are also requesting for reduced numbers this year cos of the spike in unemployment in canada.eg. Alberta, Nova etc... And this strategic plans could spread to other provinces to adopt. I don't mean to discourage people but anything can happen and am a fan of being prepared for the worst.

This said, what's the assurance that draws will hold as frequent as we think? What if they delay another 2 months before another draw? Don't forget that they have tons of applications pilled up and waiting for PPR. As @ednut said, everyone should try to max out points as much as they can push yourself and do what you can to get ITA cos that's what matters... We all postulated last year that scores would drop but the reverse was the case.

Anyways, it will end in praise.

Imagine Saskatchewan holding draw in every 2month instead of every 2weeks, why do you think they are doing that?. I guess it is because of Covid19. But I am guessing another FSW DRAW will not hold again this Month. There might be delay in holding draw instead of dropping the CRS Score.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
GeologistMajor:

I disagree

Lool joke's on you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by kingkhalil: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Be sure to remember whatever you fill in that section sha...

tysaxmalomo:
please i have filled all i can but anytime i click on save and exit i get an error message stating that i have to fill for 10 years or from 18th birthday whichever comes first, and i'm not sure what the error is as i have filled it all, save for a couple of missing months when i was at home waiting for Law school to resume and when i waited for NYSC to start, apart from that all other sectors are covered month to month

Don't know what to do?
must the dates be sequential ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GeologistMajor: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Otoge:

Lool joke's on you.
Okay... Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nacho4: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
You missed the glaring sarcasm

GeologistMajor:

I disagree

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by rvpbae: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
GeologistMajor:

Okay... Thanks

He was being sarcastic grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Technically, evaluating only your Law degree is enough.
But if you evaluate both your law school and degree, you won't need to reevaluate for your NCA.

lawyerintransit:
Hello everyone, please when evaluating my degree with IQAS is it only mt LLB degree I'll need to have evaluated or both LLB and law school? As I've just wasted my money with WES like this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EngrSarah: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
BeuHarry:

In the spirit of second guessing everything, I suggest you get a new one. Nigerian PCC is one of the easiest to get in the whole world. Remember the document itself has VALID FOR 6 MONTHS boldly written on it. You wouldn't want your new application to be thrown out at R10. I would err on the side of caution if I were you.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Aduraaola: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Thanks for the advice. I did as you said and they replied with this. I’m really confused

smithval:

Hi Aduraaola, I had same issue, my document was delivered on the 19th of June 2020.
I asked same question here, someone suggested I mail them via Twitter I did and they responded.
They have confirmed receipt of my documents and My status changed yesterday to WE ARE WAITING FOR VERIFICATION FROM YOUR INSTITUTION.

You can send a DM via Twitter on @wescanada while calling them out.

Something like this via DM
Hi. I am *NAME". I sent my transcript with Wes number 1234567 and it was delivered on 1ST June 2020 with tracking number W123456789 but you’re yet to acknowledge receipt on my profile. Kindly look into this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Exmay02:

I am not considering maxing out, i know its not easy.. Read my comment again.

Yes it is not easy but please consider maxing it out. A lot of people did it and are still doing it. The essence of my comment was only to get you prepared, mentally.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
listowell:

Is it 6months now?

Sorry 3 months...but 6 months is IRCC requirement
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
FarmGang:
I have a masters degree and also CIPM certificate. We have been finding it difficult to to get the transcirpt my masters from the school(missing result issue).
Will using CIPM give the same score as MSC?

Thanks..

M.Sc will give you 7 more points

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by BeuHarry: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
GeologistMajor:

I disagree
You disagree with the sarcasm?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ochampions(m): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Pls I have sent you a mail.Could you kindly explain the procedures involved in myEquals.My school has sent my transcript for sometime now which I am yet to get the ECA report.

Faithyyyyy:
Dear,

Whilst trying to do my ECA, i called wes severally as my school had dispatched transcript and i tracked it. After holding the line for like 45 minutes. I was told that they were piling all couriered applications in storage to begin working on them within a month ot two because of COVID-19. The lady said they were still working on applications submitted in March. This was mid june oooh.thankfully she advised me to use myEquals to share my transcript which i did and got my eca. Basically i wasted 12k on Courier from my school to wes which is still lying in a pile somewhere. online cost me like 4k only. So imagine the thousands of people waiting for ECA from wes that wes cannot attend to yet.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Oleayo22(f): 12:39am On Jul 10, 2020
Agbeni33:
Good morning.

Please is there anyone here who knows whether LASU uses Etx- N
Hello Agben33,
Please I like to find out about Lasu and Ext-Ng. I sent you a PM. Please respond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ThowLou(m): 12:40am On Jul 10, 2020
Good evening people,

Putting this out there just incase anyone experiences the same challenge as me. I received an ITA the last FSW draw but as i haven’t logged into my account in a long time, I forgot my password. Not just that, I forgot one or more answers to my secret questions. I tried several answers and on my 5th try I was locked out and had to wait for 24hrs. I tried again this night and same issues, I was locked out again. I asked a couple of people how I could unlock my account and no one could help. So this is how you go about it, once you create your profile make sure you save all your information like your application number, UCI and make sure you DON’T open your account with false information. If you are locked out, simply create a new profile and choose the option of linking your old account/application. You will need to provide some details so your previous application can be matched with the new profile. Choose the easy questions like your name, dob, passport details. They’ll also provide a question of choice for you to answer. Once you provide correct answers, your account will be linked immediately.

Better still, save yourself this stress by saving your account information including passwords when you open your account so you don’t panic like me.

All the best to everyone who got an invite and fingers crossed for everyone awaiting the ITA, it will come in bit.

Cheers.

43 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Hello everyone, I have been in this house for 2 days reading back on the chats. Yet , I haven't read anything About PMP. Why is that? Is it that the process is longer or what?

Honest advise pls, because with the schools on lockdown my spouse can't complete clearance hence no Wes evaluation, so PNP is what we are considering.

Any WhatsApp link for that pls?

Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 2:09am On Jul 10, 2020
Bros, @bolded is needless in your comment, except if you purposely inserted it to slight some particular set of people as apparent. As in, I doubt if there is any tribe in the country that is not associated with its own "demon". Not even when most of us dey claim say village pipu full everywhere..
Well, it's this sort of comments that makes me think if some of us were in the shoes of Officer Derek and the other cops that callously took the life out of Floyd, we would do much worse things to fellow humans, all in the name of race/tribe.
Exmay02:

Sincere chic, u are damn sincere.... What Only Canada can reward your sincerity babe, not naija where yoruba demon full everywhere grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 2:15am On Jul 10, 2020
Awesome stuff! Wow.. Congrats sis. You blast am at a go as if say you follow join set the thing.
You make some of us feel like olodos, mehnnnn... hehehe. Congrats once more and all the best in the rest of the journey.
You're too good!
Sincerechic:
Just starting off the journey.
IELTS score at first try
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ShoeShineGuy: 2:27am On Jul 10, 2020
You can't circumvent that evaluation ma. It's a prerequisite for a profile creation/ an application submission in any aspect of this Canada immigration adventure, alongside IELTS.

Click on the link below to connect to the PNP thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs

That's my own piece of honest advice.

Mamayito:
Hello everyone, I have been in this house for 2 days reading back on the chats.
Honest advise pls, because with the schools on lockdown my spouse can't complete clearance hence no Wes evaluation], so PNP is what we are considering.

Many thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Gifty28(f): 3:59am On Jul 10, 2020
Hey guys! From what I read here, CIIN is awarded as 1 year program by Wes right? Pls how many points does this add 30 or 25? Responses are needed pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ednut1(m): 4:02am On Jul 10, 2020
Mamayito:
Hello everyone, I have been in this house for 2 days reading back on the chats. Yet , I haven't read anything About PMP. Why is that? Is it that the process is longer or what?

Honest advise pls, because with the schools on lockdown my spouse can't complete clearance hence no Wes evaluation, so PNP is what we are considering.

Any WhatsApp link for that pls?

Many thanks
because PNP is not straight forward. for now you can only apply to Saskatchewan without a job offer and their requirements and pnp points are not easy to meet. your degree must match occupation, to score high you need 9 years experience or relative there. only a few would qualify.

British Columbia, new-foundland land and most of the northern territories - job offer needed
Manitoba- since July 2019 only students, job offer of work permit holders already there qualify.
Alberta- since COVID only those already in Alberta or with Canada experience qualify
Ontario - some selected NOC are chosen randomly from the pool CRS 460 to 500 range this year.
Nova scotia -chosen randomly from the pool based on NOC in demand there( accountants, carpenters, nurses, advertisers, french speakers, early childhood educators, social workers etc have been picked since last year).
New Brunswick- people with french, forestry noc, customer service supervisors etc have been picked at random.

summary: PNP is not as easy and its based mostly on luck. i waited a year for PNP and never got it. only got when I didn't need it anymore from Ontario with 465 crs.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by KESHYLOVE(m): 5:11am On Jul 10, 2020
Hi, I got 8.0 for my first attempt in ielts and my WES equivalency has been pending like forever, hopefully to get done before end of July, my job is in quality and safety, but there's no NOC that covers both, so I decided to use the NOC for quality as that's wat is stated on my official documents which is NOC 2221, I have BSc in microbiology. My Crs score is coming 430 pls which provinces I can apply as am 30yrs old. Kindly advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by funmigal: 5:17am On Jul 10, 2020
Hey guys.
I just got my ITA and i am tryin to book for medicals.the numbers for both Qlife and IOM are unavailable. Please i want to know how to go about it and what supporting documents to use via email. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 6:59am On Jul 10, 2020
[[s]quote author=ShoeShineGuy post=91560159]Bros, @bolded is needless in your comment, except if you purposely inserted it to slight some particular set of people as appe shoes of Officer Derek and the other cops that callously took the life out of Floyd, we would do much worse things to fellow humans, all in the name of race/tribe.
[/quote][/s]

Lol, I am a yoruba guy, and i doubt i will want to fight myself. Ordinary harmless joke u carry am for head like gala, calm down, don't take life too serious. Life is too short for all this mundane things. Don't give yourself HBP before u reach canada.

Ki la gbe, ki la ju You are already quoting that bloody racist in my post ... Like seriously I am a bonafide yoruba demon. Hope u can sleep happily now.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Exmay02: 7:04am On Jul 10, 2020
ThowLou:
Good evening people,

Putting this out there just incase anyone experie

All the best to everyone who got an invite and fingers crossed for everyone awaiting the ITA, it will come in bit.

Cheers.

Thanks for sharing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.