Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1367491 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Allegory:
Please guys, I’ve just noticed that in my ee profile, I filled info for just my Masters degree which is the degree I evaluated with Wes. Is it okay this way or do I add my undergrad degree and high school
It’s okay that way, when filling your e-apr you can include the other degrees in your personal history

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
HOMA777:

Thanks so much for your response. I appreciate. I will communicate with the fellow handling my application as advised.

God bless you amen.
You are welcome and please be careful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Upeople: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
HOMA777:
Good morning, please I need your polite and sincere advise?
I got a job offer from a company in Canada, hopefully to resume by mid September. They have designated an immigration attaché whom have reached out to me for submission of my credentials and international passport for visa processing. Please be informed the said company have paid 850 dollars in my name for the visa processing and also rep as my guarantor.

Here his my challenge, my passport expires in Dec 2021 I need a renewal link fast track precisely 7-10days Max. It's been over a week since the immigration attaché reached out to me for submission, right now I feel like every day count. My other challenge is that I just resume a new job in July 2021 I need time to visit immigration office for renewal but my current job is so stressful that even when you step out of the company every other staff will be questioning how did it happen?

I hold a high priority position. I reside in Lagos. I am feeling like running away to have the time to do what I need to do. Please advise me? I resigned from my former job and it took me 7month to get this new one.

What kind of work permit; OWP, CWP, ICT-WP(eswp)??

Do you have LMIA? or what is your LMIA exemption code??
A reputable organization that uses the services of an immigration rep/consultant wouldn't give you a September start date considering the time it takes to process work permits.

The 850$ is for what exactly? Definitely not app fee. Probably a fake invoice intended to suck you in.

#thinkthink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by HOMA777: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Upeople:

A reputable organization that uses the services of an immigration rep/consultant wouldn't give you a September start date considering the time it takes to process work permits.

The 850$ is for what exactly? Definitely not app fee. Probably a fake invoice intended to suck you in.

#thinkthink

LMIA in all candour I am hearing that for the first time.
850$ is for the visa processing and other documents therein.

Kindly view the letter of appointment I just attached perhaps you can tell something about the mgt.

Thanks so much for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tessytessy(f): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
This guy should take off and forfeit whatever he has paid already. Immigration attache my foot.
Upeople:

#thinkthink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by octavian(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
HOMA777:
I got a job offer from a company in Canada, hopefully to resume by mid September. They have designated an immigration attaché whom have reached out to me for submission of my credentials and international passport for visa processing. Please be informed the said company have paid 850 dollars in my name for the visa processing and also rep as my guarantor.

Here his my challenge, my passport expires in Dec 2021 I need a renewal link fast track precisely 7-10days Max. It's been over a week since the immigration attaché reached out to me for submission, right now I feel like every day count. My other challenge is that I just resume a new job in July 2021 I need time to visit immigration office for renewal but my current job is so stressful that even when you step out of the company every other staff will be questioning how did it happen?

I hold a high priority position. I reside in Lagos. I am feeling like running away to have the time to do what I need to do. Please advise me? I resigned from my former job and it took me 7month to get this new one.

Kindly view the attached letter of appointment if it's scam or otherwise. Thank you everyone a

Sir, I think it's fake.. The company exist in the US and not Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kannyt01(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
octavian:

That's the coy HQ
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
HOMA777:

Kindly view the attached letter of appointment if it's scam or otherwise. Thank you everyone a

Sorry love. It’s fake. I have also received this exact letter before but then the /job was supposedly in Dubai. Stop whatever communication you have ongoing with them. Hope you have not paid any money or disclosed sensitive information.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Feliwalt12:

No, you only evaluate your highest degree.
MissMa01:

It’s okay that way, when filling your e-apr you can include the other degrees in your personal history
Thanks guys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by littyprincess: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
Andyosifo:
It seems IRCC has started issuing PPR and COPR to FSW-OUTLANDERS. I have seen two indians testify today
Yes they’ve started. I’ve been seeing posts on face book groups. I suggest everyone who’s waiting join “ask kubeir” on Facebook. I think seeing fsw-outlanders receive ppr will help ease your mind during this time of waiting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kannyt01(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ikepooni:

Sorry love. It’s fake. I have also received this exact letter before but then the /job was supposedly in Dubai. Stop whatever communication you have ongoing with them. Hope you have not paid any money or disclosed sensitive information.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cc150615(f): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
littyprincess:

Yes they’ve started. I’ve been seeing posts on face book groups. I suggest everyone who’s waiting join “ask kubeir” on Facebook. I think seeing fsw-outlanders receive ppr will help ease your mind during this time of waiting.
This would be really great news. At least we can how for fsw draws too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lahun: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Its not the first time here we see an offer from this same ompany, the last time it was a scam

HOMA777:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GreatPerson22: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Andyosifo:
It seems IRCC has started issuing PPR and COPR to FSW-OUTLANDERS. I have seen two indians testify today

That would be nice. I would like to know when they applied if you have the information please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GreatPerson22: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ikepooni:

Yeah. Send me a private message

I think I need the link to the WhatsApp or Telegram group for post-ITAs. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GreatPerson22: 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
seunpinky:
Submitted my application October 1st 2020.
Got CoPR March 2021, landed July 2021.

Wow, congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TCLIFoundation: 5:13am On Aug 18, 2021
Preparing for life as a new Canadian and as an immigrant. One thing to keep in mind is that volunteering is part of the Canadian culture and is an easy way to get employment likewise Canadian work experience. We have set up a community that not only helps people bridge this gap by providing volunteering opportunities but also built a community that serves as both a family and resource. Thinking of migrating to Canada? Do you have Alberta has a focus, or seeking to specifically move to Edmonton? Then TCLI Foundation can be that settlement resource for you. Checking www.tclifoundation.ca can even get you prepared with programs, access, resources, networking, events, opportunities, volunteering opportunity even before arrival.
Start your journey empowered, because together we can. Information is always power. You dont have to struggle or start from the bottom as you are told, get empowered with knowledge. TCLI Foundation started to help immigrants, visible minority groups such as our fellow Nigerians so that the Land can favour us all. We gotchya.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by littyprincess: 7:17am On Aug 18, 2021
GreatPerson22:

That would be nice. I would like to know when they applied if you have the information please.
Most of the people I’ve seen applied in 2019 or early 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2021
Lotusgoddess:
Hello, good afternoon everyone. Please does anyone here have a contact in ESUT for transcript? Hubby's ECA is being delayed cos of his OND at ESUT Consult. He can't evaluate his HND alone and we are not sure if ESUT consult is still functioning either.
Please can anyone help. He graduated in 2006.

Please can anyone help with this please? sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2021
octavian:

That's how one scammer was telling someone I know to pay 300USC for work visa to Canada and the visa type was EB5. I just weak for them low-budget scammers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abiodunnn(f): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2021
Good day all,
My EE profile is slated to expire today (Aug 18), i tried logging in now and my profile still stands even though it's 18th in Canada too by now. my question is; is it at the end of today my profile will expire or should i just start to create another right now?

please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JFBabe: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pls how do I join the telegram or WhatsApp group? I just entered pool and want to follow up . Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Laurele(f): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hello everyone, Please i need help.. WES has sent a mail to my school (Delsu abraka) for verification since 14th June and they are yet to respond, I'm not sure what to do at this point. Any help pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by UnFashionIsta: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
HOMA777:

I think you need to be careful bro. Honestly, from all indications, this seems like a scam. I'll suggest that you cease contact with whoever you're speaking with.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Andyosifo(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
Log into your account and check if there's any changes. I just saw a post from an Egyptian whose saw ' decision made' in his account without getting any notification.

DooLiz:

Wow, my ITA too is December 2019. I pray they reach us here soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dayemola: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
thank you for your response.
adaaso:
I used my maiden name for everything on WES, it helped to avoid confusion in my schools, when filling my PR application my maiden name came up as previous name answered so I suggest u use ur maiden name all through WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Bumdesh: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Good evening everyone, please I need your advice on what program to do that will qualify for post graduate qualification for someone who already has a BSc degree in Microbiology and working in a lab. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
please what is the NOC code for this Job designate called QUALITY CONTROL OFFICE? Any related NOC that i can lookup?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dayemola: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
thanks a lot.
DrPrincess:
To create your profile with WES, use your new names.
While filling the details about your degree on the WES site, you will see a part where you will fill your previous name as it appears on the degree certificate/credentials (that is the only place you will fill your old name)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dayemola: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
As anyone heard of AIPP-Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme?
If YES, kindly shed more light.Its pros and cons.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Victorius95: 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hello everyone, my ECA report just got in and the Canadian Equivalence Summary is Undergraduate certificate (one year) and bachelor's degree (four years). Please i want to confirm if this qualifies as "two or more degrees"?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by HOMA777: 4:44am On Aug 19, 2021
UnFashionIsta:
I think you need to be careful bro. Honestly, from all indications, this seems like a scam. I'll suggest that you cease contact with whoever you're speaking with.
Thanks so much. Till this moment, no payment have been requested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.