Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1362553 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 19, 2021
dayemola:
As anyone heard of AIPP-Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme?
If YES, kindly shed more light.Its pros and cons.
Thanks
you need a job offer from the designated employers. They rarely give job offers to people outside Canada. Many of the companies are indian and Chinese owned and they use it to bring in their people too.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 19, 2021
HOMA777:
Thanks so much. Till this moment, no payment have been requested.
block them. Its a scam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eraytee: 6:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Dont fall for it, its a scam, I have seen a genuine offer letter for a post-doc position in a university in Canada before, this your offer letter is no where near what i saw. Do you have a LMIA code? dont forfeit your work biko. this life no easy already, dont make it worse for yourself by falling for this. Be careful!!!

HOMA777:
Good morning, please I need your polite and sincere advise?
I got a job offer from a company in Canada, hopefully to resume by mid September. They have designated an immigration attaché whom have reached out to me for submission of my credentials and international passport for visa processing. Please be informed the said company have paid 850 dollars in my name for the visa processing and also rep as my guarantor.

Here his my challenge, my passport expires in Dec 2021 I need a renewal link fast track precisely 7-10days Max. It's been over a week since the immigration attaché reached out to me for submission, right now I feel like every day count. My other challenge is that I just resume a new job in July 2021 I need time to visit immigration office for renewal but my current job is so stressful that even when you step out of the company every other staff will be questioning how did it happen?

I hold a high priority position. I reside in Lagos. I am feeling like running away to have the time to do what I need to do. Please advise me? I resigned from my former job and it took me 7month to get this new one.

Kindly view the attached letter of appointment if it's scam or otherwise. Thank you everyone a
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sauuron: 6:28am On Aug 19, 2021
Victorius95:
Hello everyone, my ECA report just got in and the Canadian Equivalence Summary is Undergraduate certificate (one year) and bachelor's degree (four years). Please i want to confirm if this qualifies as "two or more degrees"?
yes it does.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jonique(f): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2021
Please check their website and you can call the number there for more clarification. For Esut, Everything is done online (website) and no much delay.

Lotusgoddess:

Please can anyone help with this please? sad

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikyb: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2021
barby008:
You can request them to send it electronically to WES,saves time and cost

How can transcripts be sent electronically to WES please? Kindly put me through.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2021
Victorius95:
Hello everyone, my ECA report just got in and the Canadian Equivalence Summary is Undergraduate certificate (one year) and bachelor's degree (four years). Please i want to confirm if this qualifies as "two or more degrees"?
Yes please.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aliciatees: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2021
Hello,

Good morning, I sent you an email.

When you say acknowledged? what do you mean and how did you know when your profile had been updated. I will like to know more about the steps.

Thank you.

Dimple10:
UPDATE!!!

Hello All,

It's been a while...i've been keeping busy whilst waiting for any form of news.

I successfully added spouse on June 1st which coincidentally was the day my application clocked 6months. It was acknowledged on the 13th, BIL came 14th June and biometrics was completed on the 18th.

We're still waiting o. Fingers crossed that there will be movement now that COPR holders can travel. I got ITA in the thread and here's hoping that PPR can come in this same thread.

Now will be a good time for copr holders and those waiting for reissue to get both 1st and 2nd dose of the vaccine.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by overlord77: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2021
Nikyb:

How can transcripts be sent electronically to WES please? Kindly put me through.

All the information you need is on www.wes.org

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by overlord77: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2021
L&G,

I just saw the draw for 18th August and it says candidates with CRS 719, what does this mean? Am thinking maybe it's for persons with PNP already.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by jagadab: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2021
Hello Experts in the house, please which NOC does a Unit accountant fall into
Thanks in anticipation for ur response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by angrybutsane(f): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2021
hello All,

Please can someone asisst on how to make foreign payment online. A friend is trying to pay to add her baby to her application for 225 cad. nigerian cards arent working.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2021
overlord77:
L&G,

I just saw the draw for 18th August and it says candidates with CRS 719, what does this mean? Am thinking maybe it's for persons with PNP already.
Nice to see you here again , from usa birthing thread that year grin
Yes it’s for pnp people, next month fsw will begin , I’ve said it before cheesy grin .

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2021
angrybutsane:
hello All,

Please can someone asisst on how to make foreign payment online. A friend is trying to pay to add her baby to her application for 225 cad. nigerian cards arent working.

1) get someone abroad to help
2)use flutter by barter
3) create a virtual card with first bank if you have an account with them
4) if you have a dollar domiciled account & card tied to the account , use it.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2021
Please if the YEAR of birth on your declaration of age court affidavit is different from the one on your international passport and WASSCE certificate, what's the solution? Truthfully, the one on the affidavit is of a younger age, and would be of advantage. angry
Which particular document does IRCC use for date of birth confirmation/assessment - is it age declaration court affidavit or the date of birth on your international passport? Thanks.

Please help! cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by solelymade: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2021
HOMA777:
Good morning, please I need your polite and sincere advise?
I got a job offer from a company in Canada, hopefully to resume by mid September. They have designated an immigration attaché whom have reached out to me for submission of my credentials and international passport for visa processing. Please be informed the said company have paid 850 dollars in my name for the visa processing and also rep as my guarantor.

Here his my challenge, my passport expires in Dec 2021 I need a renewal link fast track precisely 7-10days Max. It's been over a week since the immigration attaché reached out to me for submission, right now I feel like every day count. My other challenge is that I just resume a new job in July 2021 I need time to visit immigration office for renewal but my current job is so stressful that even when you step out of the company every other staff will be questioning how did it happen?

I hold a high priority position. I reside in Lagos. I am feeling like running away to have the time to do what I need to do. Please advise me? I resigned from my former job and it took me 7month to get this new one.

Kindly view the attached letter of appointment if it's scam or otherwise. Thank you everyone a

I can't easily dismiss the offer letter but it looked very pedestrian and suspicious.

As per your passport renewal, better take your destiny in your own hand and visit the immigration Office, all you need to do there is to capture your data on your appointment date, it barely takes more than 2 hours. The next time you will visit them is to pick up your ready passport, another maximum of 2hrs if everything sail smoothly. Missing from your desk for a combined time of say 4hrs in a period of say 1 month will not make them sack you except you are bad at your job and not appreciated.

Good luck sir.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by solelymade: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2021
jagadab:
Hello Experts in the house, please which NOC does a Unit accountant fall into
Thanks in anticipation for ur response

You need to clarify what your do in the Accounts Dept... Are you an auditor, an accounting officer, bookkeeper, accounting clerk etc? Some roles in the accounting department might be in Noc category A or B or C.

Watch out for occupation in NOC C, you might not be ineligible.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2021
Uzland:
Please if the YEAR of birth on your declaration of age court affidavit is different from the one on your international passport and WASSCE certificate, what's the solution?
Which particular document does IRCC use for date of birth confirmation/assessment - is it age declaration court affidavit or the date of birth on your international passport? Thanks.

Please help! cry
cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by overlord77: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Nice to see you here again , from usa birthing thread that year grin
Yes it’s for pnp people, next month fsw will begin , I’ve said it before cheesy grin .

Hahahaha, monitoring spirit. Am done with birthing till we move joor. Two kids ain't easy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mzjennypher(f): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2021
Hello everyone, please does anyone have Delsu contact? I am having issues with Wes verification. Please help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2021
Uzland:
Please if the YEAR of birth on your declaration of age court affidavit is different from the one on your international passport and WASSCE certificate, what's the solution?

Please help! cry
Please answer!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Victorius95: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
sauuron:
yes it does.

Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Victorius95: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Yes please.

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
mastravel:
Why the discrepancy in the first place If it can be avoided, pls correct it. You don't know which one can mess your application up. Your int'l passport is the answer sha.
Please what's the way out? Can date of birth be changed on the international passport when renewing it to be same with the one on the age declaration court affidavit? Truthfully, the DOB on the affidavit is of a younger age, and would be of advantage. However, I can't do anything about the WASSCE certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikyb: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
overlord77:

All the information you need is on www.wes.org

Thank you. I have checked the website before putting up this question but I'm not really clear on how to send electronically from Nigeria as I didn't see any Nigerian school on the list. That is why I came here to ask. Anyone that has successfully sent electronically from Nigeria should please enlighten me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by smss23naija: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
My people, any one with expired COPR who has been contacted by IRCC here? or gotten PPR-2?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dayemola: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oh I see. Thanks a lot.
Lagbaja88:
you need a job offer from the designated employers. They rarely give job offers to people outside Canada. Many of the companies are indian and Chinese owned and they use it to bring in their people too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NNjes: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Heyyo,

I have been contacted. I was sent for re-medicals and that was done last month and confirmed passed.

Waiting for PPR 2 .........

smss23naija:
My people, any one with expired COPR who has been contacted by IRCC here? or gotten PPR-2?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by shygunXs(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hi,

Did you get help?

angrybutsane:
hello All,

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.