Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1360042 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ebonyme: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hi everyone. Can someone please point me to the group for January 2021 AOR, if any? Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by beepromise: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Aremu01(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hello all?

Pls can my proof of fund be a dorm account with USD denomination?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Codedboy95(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Aremu01:
Hello all?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cutebear: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Of course! Mine is
Aremu01:
Hello all?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Aremu01(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
cutebear:
Of course! Mine is

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Aremu01(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Codedboy95:
Yes

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cutebear: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hmmm....I follow an Indian Immigration facebook page and there are posts from Indians & Pakistanis who have received PPRs...they are all outlanders so, they don't live in Canada...seems like they're releasing PPRs slowly...hopefully, there will soon be a rain of PPRs for all those who submitted since last year.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by graceakaba: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Good day house. I got a temporary job offer for the period of 1 year. Since it is temporary I am not allowed to come with my family. Please for those who have followed this route to migrate,I would want to know how easy it is to get a permanent job/work permit and permanent residence while on the temporary job. Also I would want to know steps to take to gain a permanent work permit, job or permanently resident
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
cutebear:
Hmmm....I follow an Indian Immigration facebook page and there are posts from Indians & Pakistanis who have received PPRs...they are all outlanders so, they don't live in Canada...seems like they're releasing PPRs slowly...hopefully, there will soon be a rain of PPRs for all those who submitted since last year.
I’ve seen only them get ppr over the past weeks I’m now wondering what happened to naija folks because whatever ppr it’s raining for them should hit us here too.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 12, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

I’ve seen only them get ppr over the past weeks I’m now wondering what happened to naija folks because whatever ppr it’s raining for them should hit us here too.
Nigerians may hide it even from their family members. Village pple..... grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chechem: 2:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Please house,
I have a fiancee that's a PR but she was invited by someone and as such cannot invite me yet even when we get married until 5 years. She is coming back this year for us to get married properly.

So I want to ask, after we marry officially, can I add her to my EE profile? If its possible, will her residing in Canada give me extra points or just normal points as a spouse?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 12, 2021
Chechem:
Please house,
I have a fiancee that's a PR but she was invited by someone and as such cannot invite me yet even when we get married until 5 years. She is coming back this year for us to get married properly.

So I want to ask, after we marry officially, can I add her to my EE profile? If its possible, will her residing in Canada give me extra points or just normal points as a spouse?
no points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NaijaGoingMaple: 4:15am On Sep 12, 2021
Chechem:
Please house,

Research spousal sponsorship: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/spouse-partner-children.html

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tyceen73: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2021
Good day, please I need advice. I’m a geologist and NOC code 2113 but I want to apply for SINP but they mostly pick NOC 2212 geologist technicians where I have some job duties similarities but not as much as 2113. I want to ask, should I pick the 2212 since it’s mostly picked and try to tailor my reference letter to fit or I should stick to the 2113?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lahun: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2021
I am also in another group and some people who had received PPR request in Feb 2020 recently ordered their notes and saw they were issued COPR in March 2020 which they have never received... as a result they have engaged a lawyer as a group to sue the Canadian embassy/ immigration as they claim it is so unfair to hold people's passport for more than a year while the notes read visa had been issued.

Divaville:
Hello All,

Need some advice.
I’ve just received my GCMS notes this morning. AOR September 2020 and Accra VO. From what I’ve read in it, I passed all the criteria and final status is approved. I can also under document issuance that COPR counterfoil/vignette was issued since 2020/Dec and even queued for print. However I didn’t receive any request for passport. The last email I received from IRCC was in November 2020 for biometric submission which I did and they updated my profile with it.

From what I can see, it was issued at the Accra VO and expires in September 2021 but no passport request was done since December. Who can advise what steps I should take in this situation? Or should I just continue waiting…

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by o9o9: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2021
@theconsortium and @Adezeal1

There is no big deal with an expiring EE profile.

Apply to SINP.

Create a new EE profile. Submit your application for SINP and send them the email you got from IRRC which stated your EE profile has expired.

Also attach to the email the PDF that was sent to you when you opened your new EE profile.

They would update it. Had a friend who was in the same shoes for OINP . Got EOI but his profile expired the next week. He just sent them email with the above details and it was fine. Got the nomination.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oseun526: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hello everyone, please can all proof of fund come from deed of gift?
Please I need clarification.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BumyImagination(f): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hello,

Pls I need some advice

We received ITA last month and we intend submitting this month but we are not sure if we should do an upfront medical or not.

On our ircc profile there is a space for uploading upfront medical while on their website we read that we should wait till we are requested to do so.

What do you advise please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
BumyImagination:
Hello,

Pls I need some advice

We received ITA last month and we intend submitting this month but we are not sure if we should do an upfront medical or not.

On our ircc profile there is a space for uploading upfront medical while on their website we read that we should wait till we are requested to do so.

What do you advise please?

You are supposed to go for upfront medicals to submit your application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
oseun526:
Hello everyone, please can all proof of fund come from deed of gift?
Please I need clarification.
Thanks

Yes you can.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by suogal(f): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
graceakaba:
Good day house. I got a temporary job offer for the period of 1 year. Since it is temporary I am not allowed to come with my family. Please for those who have followed this route to migrate,I would want to know how easy it is to get a permanent job/work permit and permanent residence while on the temporary job. Also I would want to know steps to take to gain a permanent work permit, job or permanently resident

Please how did you get jobs?

My Noc is bank related and I am currently in the pool, but I need to boost my score.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by suogal(f): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dear Team,

Kindly assist,

I am a 26 year old graduate with 2 years 6 months experience in the bank(current role, primary noc), 8 months in an IT firm.

LSRW- 8.5,7.5, 7, 7

I have Bcs 1 year certificate and BSc 4 years both already evaluated. But my score on EE still came down to 443.

I am thinking I didn't fill my EE profile well, remarking my ielts as well as applying for jobs to boost my profile.

Please I will need the house expert guidance.

Looking forward to your responses
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by suogal(f): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mrsc22:
Learn french or wait till you have 3 years work experience. Is Nysc part of the 2yrs, if its not. You can use it to claim experience as well

Should I do this also? Is it acceptable
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by slimy205: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Please is there an OINP whatsapp group. Kindly add me on 09082739910
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
suogal:
Dear Team,

Kindly assist,

I am a 26 year old graduate with 2 years 6 months experience in the bank(current role, primary noc), 8 months in an IT firm.

LSRW- 8.5,7.5, 7, 7

I have Bcs 1 year certificate and Bcs 4 years both already evaluated. But my score on EE still came down to 443.

I am thinking I didn't fill my EE profile well, remarking my ielts as well as applying for jobs to boost my profile.

Hi, what did you do during NYSC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Stencil: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
if you're single then your score should be around 468.
Carefully go through everything again and see where the error is.
You might have put 2 years work experience instead of 3. when I changed it to two years in the CRS tool, I got 443

suogal:
Dear Team,
Kindly assist,
LSRW- 8.5,7.5, 7, 7
I have Bcs 1 year certificate and Bcs 4 years both already evaluated. But my score on EE still came down to 443.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phillip2(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
My BSC was geology, I was given biology to teach during NYSC with a government secondary school, can I use this NYSC to claim work experience please,will it cause any hindrance because of the course I was given to teach?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
phillip2:
My BSC was geology, I was given biology to teach during NYSC with a government secondary school, can I use this NYSC to claim work experience please,will it cause any hindrance because of the course I was given to teach?
course of study and occupation are mutually exclusive are mutually beneficial exclusive in express entry. Only some few province nominee programs like Saskatchewan require education and occupational to match.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Stencil: 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
This doesn't matter. You can use it.
phillip2:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BumyImagination(f): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Liispa:

You are supposed to go for upfront medicals to submit your application

Thanks. We will just go do it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by suogal(f): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Stencil:
if you're single then your score should be around 468.
Carefully go through everything again and see where the error is.
You might have put 2 years work experience instead of 3. when I changed it to two years in the CRS tool, I got 443

Thank you very much I put in 2 years experience.

Please do we need reference letter for all job experience on our application or just for the most recent one.

Also please must our primary noc be the most recent experience or it can be a previous role

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.