Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1365122 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phillip2(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2021
Happi weekend NL FAM!!

Finally my formal PPA(NYSC) has given me the reference letter. Details included was the normal full time 32 weekly hour, duties, but with a gmail and no website or whatsoever and lastly, NYSC was included that I worked with them through the NYSC scheme and was paid so and so annually. Tho they dint mention my NYSC number or details.

With the above, when submitting my profile should I include bank statement or any file attached to this or its best to leave it like dis??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lolaaaa: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hello everyone ,

Please I need contact for Lautech transcripts.
Also which of the gcms options is faster?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lolaaaa:
Hello everyone ,

Type lautech transcript in the search box, you should get something relevant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Akinkunmy:
Whew 707!

But has anyone here heard of the Rural immigration program (you can Google it) or is there a separate thread for that.

I think it's easier to get into Canada with that program than EE.
Not saying you should abandon EE. But you should consider that program as an alternative.

I don't think it requires high IELTS score (5.0 is enough)
Then minimum of OND is accepted and you secure a job in Canada before you even go.

There's a 15 minutes video that explains this program in detail.

I have an aunt that went through this route. (Personally I'm working on UK Sha - study)

God help all of us. (Let me know if you need that video)

Drop the video ee,
But na true oo, why you never carry all your friends and family members follow the path sef?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by boegod: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hi, please how did you pay for the IQAS evaluation?? I've been having issues with it for about a month now. Please help.
aduku1:
Finally, IQAS evaluation is out... Bachelor of Law evaluated as First Professional University degree attracts same points as a Masters degree!!!

Timeline below!!
I submitted my application on 14 May 2021
Applied for transcripts on 15th May 2021
Transcripts sent by university on 25th May 2021 via courier delivery (DHL)
Transcripts delivered by DHL on the 1st June 2021
Application Received and Status changed to "pending for transcripts" on 15th june 2021
Status changed to " inline for processing" on 26th july 2021
Status changed to " final review" on 27th july 2021
Status remained " final review" but status date was updated on 10th august 2021.
Since I noticed the status date had changed, I suspected it must have been concluded even though it's not fluctuating yet..so I did the fluctuations stuff and behold, I got the certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ACSgrains1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
For someone already in Canada how can one start Canadian Experience Class/express entry?
Will one year program be enough? How can one achieve high score in English test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
Email and phone number of a contact person preferably the person that signed the letter. Hope it’s on letter-headed paper?

Just include the reference letter!!!! If any further proof is required, they will ask. My own letter mentioned nysc graduate scheme on it and it worked. Gcms notes shows that officer had no issues with it.

Just ensure your duties match the noc you choose.

phillip2:
Happy weekend NL FAM!!

Finally my formal PPA(NYSC) has given me the reference letter. Details included was the normal full time 32 weekly hour, duties, but with a gmail and no website or whatsoever and lastly, NYSC was included that I worked with them through the NYSC scheme and was paid so and so annually. Tho they dint mention my NYSC number or details.

With the above, when submitting my profile should I include bank statement or any file attached to this or its best to leave it like dis??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2021
Good evening guys. Please, who has the breakdown of how to send passport directly to Accra instead of submitting at the VFS office in Lagos? Help a soul. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phillip2(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Dimple10:
Email and phone number of a contact person preferably the person that signed the letter. Hope it’s on letter-headed paper?

Just include the reference letter!!!! If any further proof is required, they will ask. My own letter mentioned nysc graduate scheme on it and it worked. Gcms notes shows that officer had no issues with it.

Awww dimple my personal person,lol.. Yes; its letterheaded. And duties align.. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 10:40am On Oct 03, 2021
lasignor:
Good evening guys. Please, who has the breakdown of how to send passport directly to Accra instead of submitting at the VFS office in Lagos? Help a soul. Thanks.

See here for VFS Ghana: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/55#94081512

Pls is this a FSW PPR? Pls give us gist and lighten our burden smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lateralmaths(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2021
GraciousWords:

Words On Marble.

Those who are scared of their dom account being expropriated by the "authorities" may invest in USD funds. The top asset/fund managers offer these.

Please could you throw more light on USD funds
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yeldey: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hello Everyone, 

This is the scammer Mr Adewale a.k.a Mr Bayo Akande a.k.a Mr Tunde Babatunde. 

Pls make sure you dont do any business with this guy, he has defrauded people (265k and counting)

Pls be very careful guys, there are a lot of scammers out here.

Here is his contact details:

Phone No.: 08101388911
Known address: 19, oloruntimilehin street, Akinogun street, Ipaja

Name: Olufemi Olalekan Olumuyide
Bank name: Access bank
Type of account: savings
Account number: 0765345976

Mr Olufemi Olelakan Olumuyide, we are coming for you!!

And for the rest of his colleagues, if you do not desist from this act, we will fish you all out one by one��

He claims he can process transcripts from all University on the country.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by isaacola57: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dimple10:

which visa office? Accra?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yeldey: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dimple10:

Did IRCC reach out to the person who signed your letter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by manlikegb: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lolaaaa:
Hello everyone ,

PM me for a transcript contact that helped my wife.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 1:55am On Oct 04, 2021
isaacola57:
which visa office? Accra?

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 1:57am On Oct 04, 2021
yeldey:

Did IRCC reach out to the person who signed your letter?

I don’t know, i stopped asking after i crossed 6months post AOR but once i saw eligibility passed plus notes i relaxed my mind.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 4:01am On Oct 04, 2021
GraciousWords:

See here for VFS Ghana: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/55#94081512

Pls is this a FSW PPR? Pls give us gist and lighten our burden smiley
Thanks for the link.

No, it's not. It's an expired COPR that just got a PPR on Thursday.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yeldey: 7:22am On Oct 04, 2021
Dimple10:

I don’t know, i stopped asking after i crossed 6months post AOR but once i saw eligibility passed plus notes i relaxed my mind.

Okies, all the best to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Risqahola199324: 8:33am On Oct 04, 2021
@ Dimple10, can you please send the sample of your NYSC reference to my mail? Rislad1993@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Horlaarsco: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2021
Hi guys help i have been on this for over a month now, im not sure what to do from here

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RealVictor: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2021
Horlaarsco:
Hi guys help i have been on this for over a month now, im not sure what to do from here

Sometimes they fail to update it on their site, just track the package from your courier website and make sure it got delivered, then you give them a call or email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olicynflows: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
bryand:
I just messaged you, I'm interested
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olicynflows: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Babygirlll:
I'm interested. How about you post the WhatsApp link, then people can join easily? I got my NOI last week and would like to be part of the group.

I am interested in the ainp WhatsApp group too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by N2CbyGod(f): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Same here.
Please share the solution if you get it ��

boegod:
Hi, please how did you pay for the IQAS evaluation?? I've been having issues with it for about a month now. Please help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Komed: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello fam,

I got nomination from ontario.Aor sept 2020 still waiting for ppr My question is can I relocate to the uk as my husband wants to go and study and as an accompaying spouse I would be given a work permit.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by overlord77: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
yeldey:
Hello Everyone, 

This is the scammer Mr Adewale a.k.a Mr Bayo Akande a.k.a Mr Tunde Babatunde. 

Pls make sure you dont do any business with this guy, he has defrauded people (265k and counting)

Pls be very careful guys, there are a lot of scammers out here.

Here is his contact details:

Phone No.: 08101388911
Known address: 19, oloruntimilehin street, Akinogun street, Ipaja

Name: Olufemi Olalekan Olumuyide
Bank name: Access bank
Type of account: savings
Account number: 0765345976

Mr Olufemi Olelakan Olumuyide, we are coming for you!!

And for the rest of his colleagues, if you do not desist from this act, we will fish you all out one by one��

He claims he can process transcripts from all University on the country.

Again, I submit that these scammers continue to reap where they did not sow because some persons are just too lazy to do their research. They'd rather send money to a supposedly agent that knows it all than do their homework. For crying out loud, what stops someone from processing their transcripts, degree cert etc by themselves?
How busy can you be that you can't take out 2 to 3days to do the right thing.
Most of the information we need are out there on the internet, all you have to do is google then make inquiries.
Some of you would prefer to pay someone to do it just like we did back in the day opening yahoo email addresses. Na wa sha

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Komed:
Hello fam,

I got nomination from ontario.Aor sept 2020 still waiting for ppr My question is can I relocate to the uk as my husband wants to go and study and as an accompaying spouse I would be given a work permit.

Thank you

Why not, if not....of course yes! smiley

Once you land in Bath/Bristol/Birmingham just send a webform to IRCC advising a change of address and also call them to confirm. They should engage you on the call since it's a change in circumstance scenario.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Komed: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
GraciousWords:

Why not, if not....of course yes! smiley

Once you land in Bath/Bristol/Birmingham just send a webform to IRCC advising a change of address and also call them to confirm. They should engage you on the call since it's a change in circumstance scenario.
Thank you gracious.God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by obiZEAL(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Good evening guys

Please is using a microfinance bank for your POF advisable?
Have anyone here used it before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kolizomanizo: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2021
M

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.