Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe (20697 Views)

Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Sexual Demand (pic) / Man Kills 2 Keke Riders & A Motorcyclist In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Customs Officers Kill 4 In Oyo, Injure One (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by adenodi002(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2020
Nicepoker:
The police is your friend
nah lie o
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Roozzaay(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2020
tot:

Own it, don't drag others into your world.
As in.... cheesy cheesy
If i may ask, are you somehow related with Tiwa Savage? grin
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by MajohBankz: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2020
Bannylove13:
Oyo...

They should kill all of them there.... no be those Okada people the terrorize citizens for oyo state...
90% of okada in oyo and southwest are basically into crime..

Is the right of police to kill...

Let’s celebrate the dead jare... kudos to Nigeria police..

Doing a great job
Is this some sort of banter or are you serious?
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Totobulie: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
I want you guys to be honest here,

How do you feel when your juniors disobey you?

that is how these police men feel at times

even back in school Ss2 girls and Ss3 girls will clash, a man with a gun is your superior no matter what. that is why these type of killings will continue worldwide,

don't insult uniformed men, they expect to be obeyed and can exert revenge quickly, do as they say and report later

Queenlovely:
I want you guys to be honest here,

How do you feel when your juniors disobey you?

that is how these police men feel at times

even back in school Ss2 girls and Ss3 girls will clash, a man with a gun is your superior no matter what. that is why these type of killings will continue worldwide,

don't insult uniformed men, they expect to be obeyed and can exert revenge quickly, do as they say and report later

Pity! A YOUTH DOESN'T KNOW HIZ RIGHT OR THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RESISTANCE AND DISOBEDIENCE... MEANWHILE DO A PROPER GROWND WORK AND YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT THE POLICE MAN'S INITIAL INTENTIONS IS SMERED WITH OPRESSION... SO YOU EXPECT THE OKADA RIDER TO GIVE EVERY POLICE HE COMES ACROSS 50 NAIRA? AND THAT'S AFTER BUYING DAILY OKADA TICKET THAT IS UNNECESSARILY EXPENSIVE?

WELL, FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT REJOICE WHEN THE SAME POLICE KILLS UNARMED PEACEFUL IPOB MEMBERS SHOULD KEEP REJOICING, DON'T JUST STOP REJOICING BECAUSE THIS IS NOW HAPPENING IN YOUR REGION AND TO YOUR OWN... TIME SHALL TELL.

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Lafrresh: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2020
It's really sad that this happens everytime
I personally think the police should have a department dedicated to disciplining their staff...
How can a whole human being be killed because of anything not to talk of a bribe as meagre as #50
O wrong nau
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by belatoxx: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2020
My baby worth to be endorsed by a company for advert. Hope I can see a good company that will sign her up for advert.,... Pls Like and Share I know she will get there.

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Perfecttouchade: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2020
StRichard:
Upon all these killings the president continue to keep mute because he knows the youths are docile, they can only rant and joke about it online.
youths dey vex now, come see paara yesterday somewhere in Ogun state, police men versus a guy who was harrased , due to the guy's boldness people came around and resisted the police men from taking an innocent guy away..I'm sure he was frustrated to have reacted that way which prompted the support he got from both women and men, it wasn't a funny scenario at all...police needs to be checked on their illegal activities

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
ALVA001:
Sad! Something ought to be done about the incessant police killings. It's getting way too much. This is the same way out friend Yemi Ajayi was killed sometimes ago. Yet nothing has been done.
One day the people will turn against the police and there will be no place for them to hide.

Imagine a man with a sick wife, in this harsh economy. The life of the family just changed forever.
Lack of accountability is the problem, those in power do whatever they want and get away with because no one holds them accountable. We need to return to regionalism or break up out-rightly for things to get better.

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Segzy19: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
And the citizens allowed the policemen to flee their crime scene abi? Useless citizens
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by jaxxy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
joelbooks:
Police all in USA and Nigeria need proper retraining. Meanwhile join the technological movement as Robotic Drone delivers goods in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMTVHmFZQgM

What kind of fake video animation is that??

Nice concept bt video isn’t real
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by femmoy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
imolile:
Nigerian Police is an expired British establishment, They abuse the rights of citizens because the only thing they learned about the profession is what the colonial masters left, they were not properly trained to be civil with Citizens and worse of it, they added Bribery to the abuse . The uncertificated illiterates in Nigerian Police should be relieved of their Job and assigned to fight Boko Haram and employ new graduates with proper training and remunerations

That's the way forward bro

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by davidswhales(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kbabs02:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/27/police-kill-motorcycle-rider-over-n50-bribe-oyo

And I thought I saw one of Oge Okoye's post on Friday, on Facebook saying thank you to all policemen on the front line in this period. I just shook my head and thought for a moment "it's like this lady is touched in the head sha". Which stupid thank you, with all the incessant killings by the cops during this period, has she not be reading news?, it was then I realised she's an hypocrite spewing trash all just for her selfish interest. What do we say about this one now? 80% of cops in this country are totally useless and bad and one useless somebody somewhere is saying we should be thankful to them for saving us always
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by ayolayo0405(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
I weep for this country, people who are meant to protect citizens are now killing them... these people are cursed..

Anyway, if your car is smoking and burning oil, we have a remedy to it, visit my signature
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by eedimo(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
We are only noise makers who only fight on social media. We can't make sacrifices with our strength and change this country to our taste.

I remember when I took up a fight with the DPO of B Division in Markudi... even those I was fighting for all left me.

Every one on this platform is a NOISEMAKER!!!

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
I don't know what to say to Nigerian police and US police
Cause is like they're the same angry
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by feejay70: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nigerian kakistocracies' tyranism is getting out of hand... brutalizing and killings of citizens is now legite...
just because of N50..?
oga police, please how many N50 notes dey in your salary..?

all the money they got through bribing, they and their families would never enjoy it in peace
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Babastrong(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
This can never happen in my town. All the onlookers would rather die than allow the animals to leave the scene savely.
anyway, REST IN PEACE THE SOFT MINDED NIGERIAN!
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Afonja Dogs can never change
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Fred55: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Police killing innocent Nigerians is now a Normal thing, two days the matter die, and that's all, how can they stop when the perpetrator of those manslaughter or dastard act are not brought to book??
Being a Nigeria is the worst thing I have done.
What a nation!!!! [b]Police killing innocent Nigerians is now a Normal thing, two days the matter die, and that's all, how can they stop when the perpetrator of those manslaughter or dastard act are not brought to book??
What a nation!!!! [/b]Police killing innocent Nigerians is now a Normal thing, two days the matter die, and that's all, how can they stop when the perpetrator of those manslaughter or dastard act are not brought to book??
What a nation!!!!
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Mounteaagle: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nigeria need serious prayers and urgent deliverance.
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by onyxo76(m): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
more than 50% of untimely death in Nigeria is related one way or another to our security outfits.
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by urchcoded(m): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
tot:

Own it, don't drag others into your world.
you can only type and edit. Far from being intelligent.
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by tot(f): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
urchcoded:
you can only type and edit. Far from being intelligent.
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by urchcoded(m): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
and cancel cheesy still not fit to be called an intelligent species.
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Idowster(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
naija bad oves #50 chai!!!!!!!!
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by tot(f): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
urchcoded:
and cancel cheesy still not fit to be called an intelligent species.
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by adebayo111: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
zoghys:
This is what you get when you have dummies at the helms of affairs. Nigerians are endangered specie in so many parts of the world and right in their own country, and we deserve the leadership we get.

The rationale behind police standing at check point to stuff their pockets and that of their ogas on top is bewildering, and to add salt to a bad tea the police highest authority hasn't done anything about anything.

So many citizens loose their life to the incompetence of our police officers and law enforcement agencies with little or nothing done at the end, and of cause these are the ones reported.

Those police officer should be jailed for life and timely too to serve had deterrent to some of their colleagues who don't understand the concept of to serve and protect.
so we have been having dummies as our leader since the birth of this country because police brutality did not start today..... Arm chair critics
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Franktom247(m): 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
Really because of #50 this country is officially gone
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
StRichard:
Upon all these killings the president continue to keep mute because he knows the youths are docile, they can only rant and joke about it online.
If things were working right, the president the president should not always comment on every single thing that happens. The police department should fish the man out and try him.

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by DMerciful(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
See the same people accusing Trump of not handling Floyds death well will not mention Bubu who is always unaware of killings even if they are hundreds of people killed.

Mother Dumped Baby In Bauchi Hospital Toilet. Graphic Photos / Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police / Man Arrested For Raping Nine-year-old Daughter Of His Girlfriend