Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe (20699 Views)

Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Sexual Demand (pic) / Man Kills 2 Keke Riders & A Motorcyclist In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Customs Officers Kill 4 In Oyo, Injure One (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Jostoman: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2020
I will advise seyi makinde to have a one on one talk with Oyo state CP because the way things are going now in Oyo state that CP and his boys are there to distabilised your government, the earlier you call him to other The better for you and the people of Oyo state. Somebody somewhere is using them because we hardly hear that kind of senseless killing in Lagos, ogun, Osun, and kwara state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Fearless02: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Crazy stuff
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by letitrainnow(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Let Justice be served.
sad
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by kheny12(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2020
Nigerian police are scam,later they will say police is your friend. undecided
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by urchcoded(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2020
The black man is an unintelligent species we are a parasite and a curse to the world. We deserve to be annihilated.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by bluefilm: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2020
StRichard:
Upon all these killings the president continue to keep mute because he knows the youths are docile, they can only rant and joke about it online.

Did the president tell the police man to kill the okada man?

I wonder what is wrong with some of you people.
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by mauchiz: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2020
imolile:
Nigerian Police is an expired British establishment, They abuse the rights of citizens because the only thing they learned about the profession is what the colonial masters left, they were not properly trained to be civil with Citizens and worse of it, they added Bribery to the abuse . The uncertificated illiterates in Nigerian Police should be relieved of their Job and assigned to fight Boko Haram and employ new graduates with proper training and remunerations

You are right,

Sending bribe collectors to Maiduguri is the best

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Bannylove13: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2020
Oyo...

They should kill all of them there.... no be those Okada people the terrorize citizens for oyo state...
90% of okada in oyo and southwest are basically into crime..

Is the right of police to kill...

Let’s celebrate the dead jare... kudos to Nigeria police..

Doing a great job
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Champneys: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2020
When is this nonsense going to stop?
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by seunayantokun(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2020
StRichard:
Upon all these killings the president continue to keep mute because he knows the youths are docile, they can only rant and joke about it online.

Yeah, it's pathetic. Joke, laugh and look away while their world is collapsing underneath their feet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Fraud
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by MajohBankz: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2020
They've killed for less. They can kill you for being just a human being
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Bahamas95(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Police mata for this country don tire me walai!

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by golddare: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Kbabs02:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/27/police-kill-motorcycle-rider-over-n50-bribe-oyo

The Ibadan police way of collecting bribe is something else, they have turned it to duty, right from challenge to Gate you will see them at every bus stop, I pity those guys, they will pay in the morning and afternoon.
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by mindtricks: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2020
This country self.
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by amdoyin82(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2020
It is high time we realised that police are animal in human form. people should not engage police in any form of arguments. The killed and maimed at will.
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by StRichard(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2020
bluefilm:

my dear something is seriously wrong with you, is it the poor okada man that employ bribe seeking police man?? Some of you need to be taken to psychiatric hospital.
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by tot(f): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2020
urchcoded:
The black man is You are an unintelligent species we you are a parasite and a curse to the world. We You deserve to be annihilated.

Own it, don't drag others into your world.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Roozzaay(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2020
These thugs in uniform be killing innocent citizens since the days of Sir MacPherson cry
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Harbeeorlar(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2020
For how long does this kind of news will grace our headlines. Why do we have so much incompetence leaders heading our institutions and nation at large? For how will this kind of things keep repeating itself? Very soon we shall be pushed to the wall
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by LAUSUG15: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2020
Faceville:
Normal News in Nigeria undecided
na normal news until one if your loved ones is involved.
don't quote me if you don't want sango to fire you

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2020
That okadaman must be a terrorist amotekun sympathiser.
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Deborah98(f): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2020
They are always quick to show their power to civilians but become a sheep before boko Haram,I keep saying this forget the protection of lives and properties we were taught in primary school, their secondary assignment is to kill.

#endpolicebrutalitynow
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by euniselfyahoo: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2020
Mr corruption fighter, were are you?
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by MajohBankz: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2020
Anaerobi:
Is not a new thing. the igbo boys that was killed, they were tagged armed ipob terrorist. Now, what next, who next?
it could you or me.... Nigerians should wake up from their slumbers. our security operatives are something else.
At a time eh...
Bro, you are too muchly intact. When Ipob were killed just for praying they were called terrorist and people outside the east kept mum about it. When you keep quiet in the face of injustice it will surely get to you and no one would speak. So pathetic, the state of this � �

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Uchennnaa: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2020
The country we are in
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Deborah98(f): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2020
Roozzaay:
These thugs in uniform be killing innocent citizens since the days of Sir MacPherson cry
leaving what they are asked to do,its pitiable.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by InvertedHammer: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2020
/
Blame the cowards in the area who saw them and let them get away with it alive.

/
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2020
The day Nigerian youths will rise up collectively to decry and protest against all these police brutality and killings is the day it will end.
Till then, let's keep looking.
Re: Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe by joyandfaith: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2020
bluefilm:

May you never come across police brutality. Police officers are criminals.I am talking from experience. A police officer has asked me to falsify official transaction receipt. I wanted to curse him after telling him NO. I just had to bridle my tongue. Police officers would aid rapists and murderers to escape justice. police is under exclusive list of federal govt. Buhari should call Nigeria police to order with strict warning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Two For Defrauding American Woman Of N14 Million / Policemen Cause Death Of A Lady In Imo Today Because Of N50 / Facility To Track Olajide Sowore's Murderers, Kidnappers Is Bad – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.