Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,559 members, 7,820,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (29924 Views)

Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch / IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Basher8583: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
mascot87:
To be sincere, the NPF & Army messed up big time.
Why attack innocent people on their playing ground? When last did they re-enforce to attack boko haram?

The FG needs to be calming down on ipob with
little or no risk to national unity and be more aggressive on Fulani herdsmen and boko haram

Why forment trouble when you know the ultimate outcome.

Ipob knew what they were getting themselves into when they were drawing their attention to the DSS

1 Like

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Area4Area: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
they are terrorists indeed undecided

i know they have been terrorising you and your family members since ages grin
Join them next time
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by ojaysam25(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingzizzy:

Because 'one Nigeria' is not by force. If it is by force then Nigeria is a prison.
So what of other states that are not pushing for disintegration are they stupid....
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by gariepinus: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Any body supporting the killing of innocent people will never see good things in this life...he or she will fall victim of this one day
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Colonelswitz101(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
omenka:
K.

Cc: Mynd44.
How does calling for my ban affect the truth I have laid bare before u? All I wrote their is the truth n nothing buh the truth. If they like o, make them ban me till 2040 it will still make no difference. This oppression u are justifying against others will come to u in a million folds n ways n u will never see a soul to sympathize with u or condemn those oppressing u. Karma can never miss ur way...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Muna4real(f): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Unarmed citizens with stones and sticks? Do you think only guns and bombs qualifies as arms? Read the article again and see what how truly unarmed your so called citizens are.

Okay. I'm carrying a stone now. Let me walk down the street and see if I will be arrested for being armed. I'm coming.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by MajohBankz: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Unarmed citizens with stones and sticks? Do you think only guns and bombs qualifies as arms? Read the article again and see what how truly unarmed your so called citizens are.
Only God can understand the justification you attach to the killings of Ipob members. Go to the other thread and read about an okada rider gunned down because of fifty naira. You could have been better off created as a toad than being a brainless human

1 Like

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by goodnessme1(f): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
ojaysam25:

So what of other states that are not pushing for disintegration are they stupid....
Must we think in the same line with you people.

You people believe nigeria good for You,we believe it is not good for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Area4Area: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
goodnessme1:
We shall not forget nor forgive the death of our brothers and sisters killed by the terrorist state called nigeria.

This is not a threat but a promise.
Chestbeating as usual, I only wished you were there that day
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Area4Area: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingzizzy:

This Fulani man who is hoping that Biafran agitation will die away so that everyone can remain slaves of their caliphate, has come again.
I don't waste my time on Kanuri men, try someone else
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by ojaysam25(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
goodnessme1:
You are very wrong.

We are not one and can never be one.

And no one fooled anyone,I don't believe in your one nigeria.

Biafra is not the reason you don't have peace in nigeria, When Biafra go you can still enjoy peace in your one nigeria.
The earlier Biafra stop this Madness the better for them...they can't possibly win this fight over a whole nation...this is foolishness...
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by goodnessme1(f): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Area4Area:
Chestbeating as usual, I only wished you were there that day
I don't have time for boko haram member.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by ojaysam25(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
goodnessme1:
Must we think in the same line with you people.

You people believe nigeria good for You,we believe it is not good for us.
Why?
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by omenka(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nwaotu10:

Unlettered pathological prevaricator.
So, you mean that bottles, sticks and planks are arms?
Illiterate!
An arm is defined as a *means of offence or defence*

Unarmed means NOT BEARING means of offence or defence.

They had on them MEANS OF OFFENCE AND DEFENCE, meaning, THEY WERE AREMED.

Now look yourself in the mirror and say *Omenka, you have my eternal gratitude. I thought you were but I've realised I rather am the unlettered and ignorant illiterate*.

Una no sabi anything, but pride no go let una learn anything.

Good bye.

1 Like

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by MajohBankz: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Area4Area:
Kanu, IPOB and supporters have been insulting Igbo leaders, any Igbo who doesn't support their ideology is insulted. It is now you want them to care about you.
Why not tell Senator Ekweremadu, SE governors, NASS members, religious and traditional leaders they've insulted before now to care about whatever happens to IPOB sympathizers.

Bunch of clowns
At a time eh..
You are stupidly foolish for uttering nonsense. You sound like simplyleo Cox I presume he has been banned. Yes we criticize them because they hardly speak for us no support us but yet still represent us. Buhari that is rehabilitating Boko boys and turning deaf ears to herdsmen atrocities, does it mean he is their sympathizer and supports their ideologies?
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by nku5: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
How can this fake country progress with all the innocent blood being spilled. God never sleeps
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by goodnessme1(f): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
ojaysam25:

The earlier Biafra stop this Madness the better for them...they can't possibly win this fight over a whole nation...this is foolishness...
You can call it what ever you like.

Restoration of Land of the rising Sun is a task that must be accomplished.

Hope you will put your life in line to defend nigeria.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by MajohBankz: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
omenka:
Interesting.

People of the world, know ye this day that "not bearing arms" doesn't cover GUNS ONLY. If you bear objects that could inflict futile injury on people, including bottles, sizable stones and "planks", as explained by this "eye witness", you are ARMED.

These were the same objects they used to KILL the officer and whether it was that was videoing them.

Just to make things clear.
Were they bearing the arms in anticipation of the coming of the murderers or after being shot at?
Make it clear all over again
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by goodnessme1(f): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
ojaysam25:
Why?
You know what is good for you.
Same do i know what is good for me.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by PeaceNexus(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
You are a fool
Dickeyrider:

Why is your so called tribe so stubborn and intolerant? Government say no Ipob gathering yet you people gather to constitute nuisance and defy government orders. Are you the only tribe in Nigeria? Why can't you people be civil and obey the laws of your own country? I don't blame the government, you guys like the taste of hot lead on your skulls
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dickeyrider:

You people like to form victims as if you are innocent. You claim Ipob don't carry arms, yet they attacked and killed the DSS guys with sticks and stones. What again is the definition of arms? In 1967 you people fought a war against Nigeria and and lost. A war in which biafran soldiers massacred nigerians but till today you guys will never admit that. All you delude yourselves with is that they are killing igbos. Nonsense

You still carry this hate for your mind against the igbos till now? N.a. wa oo
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Muna4real(f): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingzizzy:

But Kanu is not the one doing the shooting is he?

I tire ohh. They speak as if the killings will stop if Kanu comes back. We all know how the was when kanu was around. It was even worse than it is now.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Sagay212: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Deborah98:
I personally will take up arms,it's getting out of hand,we can't just sit and cross our hands watch people die for no just cause,if no one will do it,I will definitely do it.

Na so!
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Area4Area: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Anaerobi:

May this killings come to your door step in JESUS AMEN.
May Long life be far from you.
May You live and watch your love ones been massacred.
May Help be far from you.
Even in your innocence, may you be found guilty.
GOD is never asleep.
I've seen enough curses here and I know it's all about the bile and hate deep in your hearts so don't think I'm perturbed one bit.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Tecord1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Area4Area:
IPOB is a terrorist group and its members are terrorists, they have no right to congregate in Nigeria, they may try Cameroon next time
sorry to say. But you must be Sick in your head to have said these words. A group of people are labelled Terrorists just because they don't want to belong to the entity called Nigeria. And you support it. Nothing justifies killing of unarmed innocent humans.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Muna4real(f): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
ojaysam25:

Biafra is not stopping ohh, because the people involved are not treated as nigerians in Nigeria. They are expected to swallow shit being given to them on a daily basis and be treated as second class citizens. Biafra is the best option okay.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Muna4real(f): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
ojaysam25:
Why can't ipob forget this their aspiration....so that we all can have peace :"

Are you serious? So if they forget their aspirations, there will be peace? In this Nigeria? Hahahahahaha!!
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Area4Area: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

ATTENTION SEEKER!
I AM SURE YOU HAVE NOT EATEN GOOD FOOD FOR DAYS
You've been noticed, now scram off
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Area4Area: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
webm:

May the faith that befell those IPOB befall you and your family. I have said it and so shall it be.
Story for the gods
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Area4Area: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Deborah98:
you are so senseless,who among them was armed,look verify what you post to avoid be backlashed.
Tell them to try Cameroon next time, tonguelashed or backlashed, do I care?
All I care is to make the message get into those empty skulls of IPOB miscreants
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Patrioticman007:
IPOB members were said to be having Jewish prayers and training in martial arts when the DSS attacked them.

A proscribed terrorist group indulging in martial act in broad day light & praying in Jewish style as against the teaching of Jesus Christ
What is wrong with martial arts and when did Jesus peach against praying in Jewish style? Is there no freedom of religion in Nigeria anymore? You should have connected your brain to your hands before typing that's if you have a working one anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Begins Nationwide Distribution Of 1m Free Meters In Kano, Kaduna, Lagos / Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations / Jibrin Pictured Watching Chelsea-Man U Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.