Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (29938 Views)

Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch / IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Deborah98(f): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Area4Area:
Tell them to try Cameroon next time, tonguelashed or backlashed, do I care?
All I care is to make the message get into those empty skulls of IPOB miscreants
try Cameron as how,is that their land? what's your point sef undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by TruthinAction: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
The hands of this government are full of blood. They will certainly reap what they are sowing.

1 Like

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by ojaysam25(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
goodnessme1:
You can call it what ever you like.

Restoration of Land of the rising Sun is a task that must be accomplished.

Hope you will put your life in line to defend nigeria.
For what? That will be stupidity on my part...
What ever you have been promise is it worth endangering your lives...
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Area4Area: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sagay212:

If it turns bloody, it will be in the east. You will only attack your fellow people. Any attempt to attack other tribes might result to total destruction and extinction of you Igbos. That's why you have been warned to use your heads instead of foolis.hly taking orders from a man hiding in UK and pushing you to your early graves. There are better ways to fight for whatever you believe in and you have to start from your representatives and governors. Some of you cannot be chanting biafr.aud while some others are chanting presidency by force. When ya'llbare truly ready, you will all move back to your region and force your leaders to return with you. Anything other than that, you will continue to get shot for illegal gatherings over a proscribed ipob.
They don't have the brain to decipher that the bloodshed and destruction would be confined to the SE, I guess they'd appreciate when it starts.
@bolded, who would even give them any audience now, is it the governors and reps they've been insulting since forever?
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by ojaysam25(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Muna4real:

Biafra is not stopping ohh, because the people involved are not treated as nigerians in Nigeria. They are expected to swallow shit being given to them on a daily basis and be treated as second class citizens. Biafra is the best option okay.
Okay....but is there no better way to go about it other than violence...
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
wizzyrich:
How can a country be killing a particular tribe from 1967 till date, isn't this pure hatred and wickedness ?

Actually, the killings started in the 50s!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Area4Area: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Deborah98:
Is that your own perspective on this oga?look they were just having a normal meeting ooo,so are you trying to support the actions of those evil men in uniform or what?as far as am concerned ipob are peacefully pursuing what they want simple but if things gets beyond control I tell you the truth we go violent ooo simple
Congratulations and the result of your going violent starts and ends in the SE. If you are ok with that then you're good to go.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by SLAP44: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Area4Area:
Congratulations and the result of your going violent starts and ends in the SE. If you are ok with that then you're good to go.

You will be surprised. You won't even believe what will happen then. Just wait.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Area4Area: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
goodnessme1:
I don't have time for boko haram member.
Boko Haram is better sef unlike brainwashed miscreants of IPOB
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by mabea: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
Patrioticman007:
IPOB members were said to be having Jewish prayers and training in martial arts when the DSS attacked them.

A proscribed terrorist group indulging in martial act in broad day light & praying in Jewish style as against the teaching of Jesus Christ
Did you also read the part that says that they did not bear any insignia, flag nor any other sign of identity. So how then did you ascertain that they were ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by BULLIONVAN4(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
zoedew:

Just like Osama bin Laden was not the one that flew planes into the World Trade Towers .
You tried to sound logical but later failed,
yes, Osama bin Laden didn't fly the plane into World Trade Towers but gave the orders.

did Kanu give DSS, NPF, NA, NAF the orders to shoot unarmed civilians having a peaceful meeting and prayers??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Nwaotu10(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
omenka:
An arm is defined as a *means of offence or defence*

Unarmed means NOT BEARING means of offence or defence.

They had on them MEANS OF OFFENCE AND DEFENCE, meaning, THEY WERE AREMED.

Now look yourself in the mirror and say *Omenka, you have my eternal gratitude. I thought you were but I've realised I rather am the unlettered and ignorant illiterate*.

Una no sabi anything, but pride no go let una learn anything.

Good bye.

Learn!

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by obigenius(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
I pray this befalls you or your loved ones, so you understand how it feels
Area4Area:
IPOB is a terrorist group and its members are terrorists, they have no right to congregate in Nigeria, they may try Cameroon next time
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Area4Area: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
SLAP44:

You will be surprised. You won't even believe what will happen then. Just wait.
Sure, starts and ends in the SE just like your cousins Boko Haram had turned the NE into what it is today.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by hartson(m): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Area4Area:
IPOB is a terrorist group and its members are terrorists, they have no right to congregate in Nigeria, they may try Cameroon next time
May unseen spirit strike you to a sorrowful death before year end.Bastard like you don't deserve to breath.You and your generation yet unborn are terrorists..Coward.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by MajohBankz: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
iamjavadem:
“I learnt that the one person, who was killed and burnt, was filming them when they were protesting and when they wanted to take his phone, he resisted; that was what I was told.” did everyone miss this part, this shows that IPOB youths are animals. Killing someone for filming them.
Read it again. But this time pick up your sense and read with it
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by TimCook: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
SLAP44:
Something inside is telling me this senseless killing will not go unpublished.

Just wait.

Same thing I was discussing with my neighbours last weekend. All these senseless killings must and will be accounted for. Ipob and Igbo youths need to stockpile arms and go the Niger Delta way. Give it to them hot-hot.

October 12. We would raise our flag.

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
BOFA2020:
IPIG LIES.

RUBBISH .
Are the killings of the Ipob members(having a peaceful prayers and meeting), or any form of killing

YES or NO??
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
BOFA2020:
IPIG LIES.

RUBBISH .
Are You supporting the killing of the Ipob members(having a peaceful prayers and meeting), or any form of killing

YES or NO??
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Mirriamvic(f): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:

Are the killings of the Ipob members(having a peaceful prayers and meeting), or any form of killing

YES or NO??
As simple as ABC stop gathering. Let them stop gathering As simple as ABC. That's the order. Nnamdi knows that if he step into the country, he will be captured and stayed off. let his people follow his footsteps and stay off.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
Area4Area:
Today being
28/08/2020,
one Area4Area said that Boko Haram is a blessing onto Nigeria that it is far better to have them around than Ipob.
Nland shall bear me me witness.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by MajohBankz: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Area4Area:
Hahaha, your stupidity has just been rejected from heaven n has even bounced back from hell. Ipob has never held any town in the SE hostage nor has it coerced any into joining nor has it promised virgins upon being a Martyr. But it is accepted by majority and rejected by evil incarnates
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Zona123(m): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Area4Area:

May you and your family be treated the same way in Chukwu okike abiama's holy name iseeee
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mirriamvic:
As simple as ABC stop gathering. Let them stop gathering As simple as ABC. That's the order. Nnamdi knows that if he step into the country, he will be captured and stayed off. let his people follow his footsteps and stay off.
I know where you're going but,
but are you condemning the killing of a fellow human killed by a fellow human?
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by uchenageme(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mirriamvic:

I read the signature under your moniker and it talks about love and Christ. How can you seek to associate with those words yet you lack any in reality. Human beings like yourself have been killed, some of them were bystanders watching people carrying out physical exercise as is done in other parts of the country. Here in Lagos we gather for physical exercise and nobody harasses us. Yet you support this kind of wickedness. God will judge Nigeria and Nigerians for their wickedness. Infact, God is already punishing them. The last time I checked, this country is the headquarters of everything evil. Terrorism, poverty, crimes etc. So you guys should continue digging your graves.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Onalow: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Why is ipob fighting for a biafra that will never come? So many generations of igbos have wasted their existence on the illusion of biafra yet igbos till today are proudly Nigerians. I don't blame the government, Ipob needs to be wiped like cockroaches

The problem is that some of us find pleasure in justifying the unjustifiable. Did you read the part of the story where it was clearly stated that these young men had no Biafran insignia on them? Neither were their clothes sewn to Biafran colors. Did you also notice that the police had visited this same location several times to monitor their activities? Is is unlawful to learn martial arts in Nigeria?

Now, even if they were members of the proscribed IPOB, is it rational or constitutional to shoot at them? What is wrong with rounding them up, and prosecuting them according to the existing laws of the country?

You don't need to be Igbo or a member of IPOB to see the truth and identify with it.

1 Like

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Area4Area: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
Today being
28/08/2020,
one Area4Area said that Boko Haram is a blessing onto Nigeria that it is far better to have them around than Ipob.
Nland shall bear me me witness.
Typicalof IPOB sympathizers, someone called me a Boko Haram member and I replied that it is even better than being an IPOB brainwashed miscreant.
You didn't read that but now trying to twist what was said, I'm not bothered about what you wrote but to let other forumites understand how IPOB miscreants twist the truth
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Area4Area: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
MajohBankz:

Hahaha, your stupidity has just been rejected from heaven n has even bounced back from hell. Ipob has never held any town in the SE hostage nor has it coerced any into joining nor has it promised virgins upon being a Martyr. But it is accepted by majority and rejected by evil incarnates
IPOB and Boko Haram are still outlawed terrorist groups in Nigeria, deal with that
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by blackmaine: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Area4Area:
. When a fool talks you will know, You are from an idiotic Generation Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Advocate500: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
If u are an igboman hear me and hear me well u are an ipob member or not , bear in mind that u are an endangered species under this terrorist government, for those igbos that thinks that this is about ipob better wake up from sleep ooo, any igboman can be killed and tag ipob, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by Sagay212: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Area4Area:
They don't have the brain to decipher that the bloodshed and destruction would be confined to the SE, I guess they'd appreciate when it starts.
@bolded, who would even give them any audience now, is it the governors and reps they've been insulting since forever?

It will not only be confined to the east. It will also affect their innocent hardworking igbo brothers who have businesses in other regions( north especially).
The useless ipob trouble making miscreants will definitely kill northerners and southerners in the east and that will spark reprisals. So the responsible igbos need to warn their ipob miscreant brothers so that they don't use their foolishness to destroy and affect them.

1 Like

Re: How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH by BOFA2020: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:

Are You supporting the killing of the Ipob members(having a peaceful prayers and meeting), or any form of killing

YES or NO??

No one in their right mind will support the killing of anyone during a peaceful prayer meeting. I'm contending that the narrative in the post is utter FALSE. It's like Boko Haram members claiming that they were shot at while just having peaceful prayer meeting. I'm sure you won't buy that story for a second. Apply the same logic here and you'll be ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge Users Will Pay Toll - FG / Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing His Wife And Mother At Nigerian High Commission / Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.