Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

N15k Balance For School Fees Proving Elusive - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / N15k Balance For School Fees Proving Elusive (350 Views)

Elusive Impulse, A Novel You Don't Want To Miss / A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can / Hilarious Photos Proving That Men And Women Are A Different Species. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N15k Balance For School Fees Proving Elusive by Mikee19(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
I have been trying to get a balance of N15k to add to the money needed to pay school fees. Been asking, but it's proving to be elusive. I even asked to forward the money I have to whomever will help pay the money online before the deadline on 31st, so that the money doesn't even have to be transferred to me. Any help? Or is this the end?
Re: N15k Balance For School Fees Proving Elusive by Nerdified: 12:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Tot schools are on lockdown
Re: N15k Balance For School Fees Proving Elusive by Mikee19(m): 12:58am On Aug 28, 2020
They are. But that doesn't stop the school for requesting that fees be paid ahead of resumption. And they have been merciful enough, leaving the portal open for so long cos finances r hard to come by cos of the times (covid-19).

In any case the deadline is 31st now. They have tried enough up to this point

Nerdified:
Tot schools are on lockdown
Re: N15k Balance For School Fees Proving Elusive by Mikee19(m): 1:27am On Aug 28, 2020
you know schools usually pay with Remita these days? I even gave the remita RRR... I'm pretty sure even with this ppl could think it's a scam like most things r. And yet I put myself out there risking to send (and potentially lose) the part money I have

Sigh...
Re: N15k Balance For School Fees Proving Elusive by Mikee19(m): 6:25am On Aug 28, 2020
ifyalways I sent you mail. I don't know if you read them, nor am I sure how NL really works, so I don't know if u see those or this
Re: N15k Balance For School Fees Proving Elusive by Mikee19(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Still yet to get this. Pls help! pineed if u can pls...
Re: N15k Balance For School Fees Proving Elusive by Mikee19(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Please and please, anyone!
Re: N15k Balance For School Fees Proving Elusive by Mikee19(m): 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
ANYONE
Re: N15k Balance For School Fees Proving Elusive by Mikee19(m): 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wow!
Re: N15k Balance For School Fees Proving Elusive by ifyalways(f): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mikee19:
ifyalways I sent you mail. I don't know if you read them, nor am I sure how NL really works, so I don't know if u see those or this
Been offline, recuperating .
I didn't see/check/ read your email, however, I hope you are fine now ? smiley
Re: N15k Balance For School Fees Proving Elusive by Mikee19(m): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Yes ma thanks for responding back. It all worked out in the end. Pls rest and get fully back up

ifyalways:

Been offline, recuperating .
I didn't see/check/ read your email, however, I hope you are fine now ? smiley
Re: N15k Balance For School Fees Proving Elusive by ifyalways(f): 6:13am On Oct 12, 2020
Mikee19:
Yes ma thanks for responding back. It all worked out in the end. Pls rest and get fully back up

Thank God smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Erica Apologises To Housemates / 30 Foreign Countries Where Nigerian Languages Are Spoken / Pastor Adeboye Joins Multitudes To #endpolicebrutality Campaign (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.