Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police (41984 Views)

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by operAhdam: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Weird world embarassed
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by londonderry2: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Good stuff, but just imagine
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Cleanwork(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
cool
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
this was on nairaland yesterday

but what is that fat woman doing amongst them?

did she rape too
read the post shockedshocked

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by easyniyi(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
What an evil land lady

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by taiwokyle(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wicked heart of man, smh
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Roozzaay(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Those 50 naira (white) collecting crooks? The can enter any street arrest young guys and paraded them as murder suspects. Believe them at your own peril
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by ModestGal(f): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wow, so everything was planned by a woman,

How is she sure that she's chaste and needed something to wipe her private parts?

And they said after they had sex with her, they wiped her private part. That means her chastity was not needed in the first place then.
Or does it mean they needed a raped virgin private part?

This story doesn't add up please, look for some other excuse, this makes absolute no sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Sheuns(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Person wey fit pay 1M still dey do rituals. I think it’s high time the government does something about this ritual beliefs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by pansophist(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Why are handcuffs only on the hands of the boys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by tiger28: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wooow! RUN AWAY from AFRICANS!!!!!!!
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by fredoooooo: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Jeesu .. the woman no get chastity daughters..
Abeg rape that women with hot iron till she die and those useless boys in their ass till dey die , don't forget to cut their di*ck and fed to the dogs
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Queenserah26(f): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
So sad sad
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by IamPlato(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
I am sure those bastard guys must have trying to get the girl but she no gree but they finally got the opportunity to rape her...

please the police should have bull dogs eat their balls while they are alive
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by TimCook: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
[s]
Mursz:
If Nigeria police wants to work, it will work!
[/s]

If anyone wants to work, they'll work, even a lazy person.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Perostick(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mophasa:
After months of intensive search and investigation the Suspecteed murderers and rapists of Uwa omozuwa,the UNIBEN freshman that was raped to death inside a church she always went to for studies, have been found.

They are currently being paraded by the Edo State Authories. The information that was gotten from them revealed that the master mind behind the attack on the young girl was not the pastor or the clerics of the church — that the earlier media allegation were directed towards.

Instead it was the landlady of the innocent girl who, according to one of the suspects, had wanted the young girl for rituals in order to boost her business.

The woman claimed that Uwa was “too pure” and also found the young lady's chastity the right kind for her underworldly intentions.

Paying these four men the sum of a million Naira, they tracked her to the church based on the information they had about Uwa's usual routine, and they came like the wind of evil that they are and attacked the girl.

Further into the confessions of these men, Uwa had fought back. Which prompted one of them to reach for the church's fire extinguisher which was hanging on a wall, and he plummeted it into her skull.

They eventually had their way with her when she was weakened from the struggle and after they were done with their satanic objectives, they wiped her private part with a white handkin that was provided by the said landlady.

Imagine the emotions that are currently running through the hearts of Uwa's family after realizing that the person behind their daughter and sister's death is someone that is close to them.
[color=#990000][/color]
https://www.viewsnaija.com/2020/08/suspected-killers-of-uwa-uwaila-paraded.html?m=1
ha! This world is wicked.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Nooneonline(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
mbahdi:
People are heartless.
My girlfriend of 16yrs was raped by 3guys last year.but she was lucky to be alive.d dad being a pastor refused taking up the case.decide to leave it for God to judge them.but d sorry aspect of it.is dat my girlfriends life never remain dsame since then.shes Now addicted to sex becos of what she passed through, at times she self service herself.she told me she's even planning getting herself a toy.
I just wish I can help her over come that.but poor me na konji master,am a weakling,can't even help myself to overcome my own sexual urge talk more of helping someone else,I kip praying n curse her rapers
��

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by euniselfyahoo: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Finally, the suspect has be arrested.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Ustec: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
collinometricx:
The police need better training.. How do arrest somebody coz you heard her son is involved in a crime? What if the son never shows up? Will the mother suffer on his behalf?
Train your child well so that when you grow old them go give you rest of mind.

Yes, a son is the product of their parent. Without the parents we won't have that wicked son.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by nBag(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
I guess na the fat one be landlady. kudos to the police.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by ibawon(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
joelbooks:
"The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness." ~ Joseph Conrad

Delivery Robotic Drone now in Lagos, Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMTVHmFZQgM
The person way edit am try
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by ModestGal(f): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Roozzaay:
Those 50 naira (white) collecting crooks? The can enter any street arrest young guys and paraded them as murder suspects. Believe them at your own peril
Thats my thought too, I don't believe the story, its not adding up

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Hotzone(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
Na dem
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Ajixegun: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:

did she rape too?

Nigeria police don't just arrest culprit, his relative and ancestors will be arrested too.

these are boys that should have brainstorm solution to the most difficult of man problem but na rape.

how can you get a million boys to rape a girl
but can't find a million boys to March to ASO rock
Read! It will add to your knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Kaydans(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
mbahdi:
People are heartless.
My girlfriend of 16yrs was raped by 3guys last year.but she was lucky to be alive.d dad being a pastor refused taking up the case.decide to leave it for God to judge them.but d sorry aspect of it.is dat my girlfriends life never remain dsame since then.shes Now addicted to sex becos of what she passed through, at times she self service herself.she told me she's even planning getting herself a toy.
I just wish I can help her over come that.but poor me na konji master,am a weakling,can't even help myself to overcome my own sexual urge talk more of helping someone else,I kip praying n curse her rapers

Mugu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by victorazyvictor(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:

did she rape too?

Nigeria police don't just arrest culprit, his relative and ancestors will be arrested too.

these are boys that should have brainstorm solution to the most difficult of man problem but na rape.

how can you get a million boys to rape a girl
but can't find a million boys to March to ASO rock

Read u no gree. See as u dey embarrass yasef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by collinometricx: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ustec:

Train your child well so that when you grow old them go give you rest of mind.

Yes, a son is the product of their parent. Without the parents we won't have that wicked son.
stop saying rubbish, Issit constitutional to arrest somebody that knows nothing about a crime?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
joelbooks:
"The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness." ~ Joseph Conrad

Delivery Robotic Drone now in Lagos, Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMTVHmFZQgM
you just outrightly took my idea without even knowing me. Jeeezzz
So it is true that what you are thinking of doing, thousands of people are already acrualizing it.
Drafted this business idea, never knew its been actualized in Lagos.
He pain me Gan sha
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Tecord1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
People who said negative things about the pastor that was first accused are no where to be found now. I hope they all ask God for his mercy for speaking ill about his servant. Just imagine what the pastor and his family must have gone through over false allegation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Agugbadin: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
We demand for death sentence for three of the rapers /murderers which should be carried out ASAP
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by joefelin2345: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Thank God the truth is now coming out. Imagine the trauma & bad publicity the Pastor & his family must have gone thru. Lord have mercy. I recalled in one of the videos that were earlier uploaded, one of Uwa's relations was asking Pastor Adeboye to order investigation of the said Pastor. We should always reason before reacting pls.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Ajixegun: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Then some people were quick to say all manner of things against the church and pastor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping From 21st Floor Apartment In Malaysia (Photos) / Candlelight And Burial Held For Cairo Based Man Burnt To Death By His Wife - Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.