Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police (41967 Views)

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by mbahdi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
KushLyon:

She's 16? Wait sef how old are you? Abi you dey whine us ni?
As of last year.shes now 17.if you should see her you will think she's 22.dat was why I went for her.only to discover she's 17,so I can't leave her cause of her age.besides she behaves maturely
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Halo22: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
Oh! This is so unfortunate for a girl that was innocent. May it never be well with the group involved.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Slynation(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Just look at their faces....!! Now, they will blame it on the devil... Instant judgement should be given to them asap....
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Why are those women not wearing handcuffs? Shebi they are always fighting for equality ni

Mophasa:
After months of intensive search and investigation the Suspecteed murderers and rapists of Uwa omozuwa,the UNIBEN freshman that was raped to death inside a church she always went to for studies, have been found.

They are currently being paraded by the Edo State Authories. The information that was gotten from them revealed that the master mind behind the attack on the young girl was not the pastor or the clerics of the church — that the earlier media allegation were directed towards.

Instead it was the landlady of the innocent girl who, according to one of the suspects, had wanted the young girl for rituals in order to boost her business.

The woman claimed that Uwa was “too pure” and also found the young lady's chastity the right kind for her underworldly intentions.

Paying these four men the sum of a million Naira, they tracked her to the church based on the information they had about Uwa's usual routine, and they came like the wind of evil that they are and attacked the girl.

Further into the confessions of these men, Uwa had fought back. Which prompted one of them to reach for the church's fire extinguisher which was hanging on a wall, and he plummeted it into her skull.

They eventually had their way with her when she was weakened from the struggle and after they were done with their satanic objectives, they wiped her private part with a white handkin that was provided by the said landlady.

Imagine the emotions that are currently running through the hearts of Uwa's family after realizing that the person behind their daughter and sister's death is someone that is close to them.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2020/08/suspected-killers-of-uwa-uwaila-paraded.html?m=1
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Essence20(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
That wicked landlady will never know peace the rest of her miserable life.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by gramfree1: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Gram Free: Lifetime opportunity
Your passport to wealth

Reach 500grams to Receive #400 000 naira!
They paid my uncle

Click my signature for signup
Signup and click on smart contract to receive your 10 grams instantly.
Watch videos get 0.1 grams each
Roll free to get between 0.1 to 100 grams hourly.

This is Real!!!!!
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by ozone29(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
I don't really know but I don't believe this story in it's entirety. This is super story. The police should do more investigations.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by kutedres(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lewisalexander:
grin

The money was gotten through rituals, so it must be maintained through same. They should just lock the woman in male hardened criminals cell before executing her.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Martinez39s(m): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
BigBashiru:
This sounds like a fabricated account by men to put under the carpet that men are mostly guilty of rape. Its mostly men that do money ritual - so they can please women.

Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Gee64: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
This is a lesson to the greedy youths.
Nemesis must always catch up with you OH.
BE it Yahoo Yahoo or ritual or both or kidnapping, God must one day deal with you.
SO BE WARNED...REFRAIN FROM EVIL.
POVERTY IS NO EXCUSE TO COMMITTING CRIME OR MURDER!
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Geebwoy: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Buy your Credit Cards, Bank logs, Accounts/Webmails, Shell, WHM/CPanel, Leads, Letters, PHP Mailers, SMTPS, RDP's/VPS, Scripts/Bots, Methods/Tutorials, ID Documents, ScamPages, and marketing tools from one of the best carding and spamming online autoshop out there. Stay tuned!!! More tools are coming. You can contact me on WhatsApp: +19179831201. Visit: https://cardandspam.cards
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by ThatFairGuy1: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
What a World
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
guy they r just suspects
oluwadabira111:
They should all rot in the deepest part of hell angry
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by prettymaxy(f): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
what about the suspect arrested because of the fingerprint match on the fire extinguisher?
#JusticeforUwa
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by franklingud(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
This beautiful girl? Chai!!! RIP Uwa
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Mrlouis: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
this was on nairaland yesterday

how can you get a million boys to rape a girl

but can't find a million boys to March to ASO rock

these are boys that should have brainstorm solution to the most difficult of man problem but na rape.

rapist for hire.

protestesters for hire

kidnapper for hire,

assassin's for hire

all in nigeria.

but they would never come and protest together

Ozuor
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by babytoun: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
shachris02:
Wait, someone had 1 million Naira but still want to do rituals?

Nigerians are the most foolish persons on earth.

What is most baffling is that even very educated people believe in this ritual bullshit.

And must you call all Nigerians foolish to make your point ?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Lewisalexander(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
kutedres:

The money was gotten through rituals, so it must be maintained through same. They should just lock the woman in male hardened criminals cell before executing her.

This retual is really thing. Damn
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by PrinceBBN279: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
Justice
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Offpoint: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
joelbooks:
"The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness." ~ Joseph Conrad

Delivery Robotic Drone now in Lagos, Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMTVHmFZQgM
Lol, Lagos is the wrong state to use such...
Drone and goods will be missing in action.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Offpoint: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
mbahdi:
People are heartless.
My girlfriend of 16yrs was raped by 3guys last year.but she was lucky to be alive.d dad being a pastor refused taking up the case.decide to leave it for God to judge them.but d sorry aspect of it.is dat my girlfriends life never remain dsame since then.shes Now addicted to sex becos of what she passed through, at times she self service herself.she told me she's even planning getting herself a toy.
I just wish I can help her over come that.but poor me na konji master,am a weakling,can't even help myself to overcome my own sexual urge talk more of helping someone else,I kip praying n curse her rapers
Pedo what are you doing with a 16 years old and proud to say it on a public forum?
Pedophile
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Litmus: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
mbahdi:
People are heartless.
My girlfriend of 16yrs was raped by 3guys last year.but she was lucky to be alive.d dad being a pastor refused taking up the case.decide to leave it for God to judge them.but d sorry aspect of it.is dat my girlfriends life never remain dsame since then.shes Now addicted to sex becos of what she passed through, at times she self service herself.she told me she's even planning getting herself a toy.
I just wish I can help her over come that.but poor me na konji master,am a weakling,can't even help myself to overcome my own sexual urge talk more of helping someone else,I kip praying n curse her rapers

This your story, I’ve turned my screen sideways and upside down and I still cannot make head or tail of it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by deebrain(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
One major reason feminism will never work is thus...

The worst enemy of the woman is ALWAYS a woman.

I'm in shock that a woman will do this to a fellow woman.

God!
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Missyajoke(f): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mophasa:
After months of intensive search and investigation the Suspecteed murderers and rapists of Uwa omozuwa,the UNIBEN freshman that was raped to death inside a church she always went to for studies, have been found.

They are currently being paraded by the Edo State Authories. The information that was gotten from them revealed that the master mind behind the attack on the young girl was not the pastor or the clerics of the church — that the earlier media allegation were directed towards.

Instead it was the landlady of the innocent girl who, according to one of the suspects, had wanted the young girl for rituals in order to boost her business.

The woman claimed that Uwa was “too pure” and also found the young lady's chastity the right kind for her underworldly intentions.

Paying these four men the sum of a million Naira, they tracked her to the church based on the information they had about Uwa's usual routine, and they came like the wind of evil that they are and attacked the girl.

Further into the confessions of these men, Uwa had fought back. Which prompted one of them to reach for the church's fire extinguisher which was hanging on a wall, and he plummeted it into her skull.

They eventually had their way with her when she was weakened from the struggle and after they were done with their satanic objectives, they wiped her private part with a white handkin that was provided by the said landlady.

Imagine the emotions that are currently running through the hearts of Uwa's family after realizing that the person behind their daughter and sister's death is someone that is close to them.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2020/08/suspected-killers-of-uwa-uwaila-paraded.html?m=1

Ma they never know or experience peace
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by ofiko123(m): 1:07am On Aug 29, 2020
What a very wicked one we live in..
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by collinometricx: 4:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Afamsi:
its only in this stupid country such things happen. its the height of madness arresting a mother for a crime committed by her son.
Imagine that shit, what if the son has abandoned the mother for long, and she has been managing to survive?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Brewmaker: 4:56am On Aug 29, 2020
Very wicked people
Re: Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police by Ebychipo: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Justice must be done, they must be dealt with at least, it will be a lesson to others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Mike Oliseh Rapes Church Member’s Twin Daughters In Lagos / Customs Impounds Over 4800 Bales Of Second Hand Clothes In Yaba Market, Lagos / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.