Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

*unbelievable: See Teenager That Shock Everyone With His Preaching | Early Repor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *unbelievable: See Teenager That Shock Everyone With His Preaching | Early Repor (132 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*unbelievable: See Teenager That Shock Everyone With His Preaching | Early Repor by Ogooluwa651: 2:32am On Aug 28, 2020
*Unbelievable: See Teenager That Shocks Everyone With His Preaching | Early Reporters*

A teenager seen in a viral video going around social media has shocked and got everyone talking with the way he Preached.

It's unbelievable to see a child of his age preaching the Gospel of Christ like a well trained Bishop.

Watch video below link

https://www.earlyreporters.com/unbelievable-see-teenager-that-shock-everyone-with-his-preaching/

Re: *unbelievable: See Teenager That Shock Everyone With His Preaching | Early Repor by petra1(m): 2:47am On Aug 28, 2020
Hope has come. God never lack himself a witness for every generation. I've been praying for the next generation of Christ tarries
Re: *unbelievable: See Teenager That Shock Everyone With His Preaching | Early Repor by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Jesus Christ is raising His new armies who are filled and empowered (drunk) by His Spirit (new wine)..

- "Without the Spirit of Jesus Christ the living God, you can do nothing.."
Re: *unbelievable: See Teenager That Shock Everyone With His Preaching | Early Repor by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:23am On Aug 28, 2020
God uses the foolish of this world to confound the wise...

Luke 10:21
In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

I join my Master to rejoice and thank God for doing things the way He loves to do them up til this very day.

(1) (Reply)

Joel Osteen – A Fresh New Attitude / MFM Daily Devotional 6 September 2020 – No Greater Power / Loving Others With Our Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.