Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Dear God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear God (114 Views)

Dear God... / Dear God, we love you but we must lock you out. / Dear God, Why... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear God by BuchiPrinzy: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2020
Dear God, I believe you're fine.
It's been a while I wrote to you, maybe I was tired of writing without getting a mail nor a postman stopping to drop a letter from you.

It's really shit to write to myself. Cos I do thing I'm psycho to keep writing for who doesn't give a rotten coin about my requests.

Verily, if I had known your address, I will be spend my last penny writing to you, maybe for questions, requests, or an invitation.
I really wanted not to write this, but at the same time, I have to vent out my curiosity which is burning me daily like I'm being trapped in a burning bush.
I definitely must write to you but I would biblically burn the letter, maybe. Just maybe, you're really up there and not on our mind, the smoke from the burnt letter would catch your attention.

I hardly pass a day without getting the "Whatever happens has a reason". Here I am pleading you should let me know why I lost my dad, untimely.
It's getting longer than expected for me to see or get your reasons for taking away the life you gave.
Was he a bet between you and someone, maybe your best fri..., maybe your greatest rival - the enemy of mankind.

I'm dead sure he must have had that believe that his father's death was a planned agenda which would yield good as purported, well... let's not talk about the disappointing part of the story.

Actually, I think it's too much to question on a single letter. Believe me, I would end up writing textbook. Just write me back once you get this, or preferably your house address. Assure me you won't steal my life away from my mom if I would pay you a visit. Sign it and publicize it, then I would come for some gists that might get messier.

Better don't Bleep up this time, old man.

#7thScribe

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, August 31, 2020 / Bishop TD Jakes Sunday Live Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.