Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Dear God... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear God... (770 Views)

Dear God, we love you but we must lock you out. / Dear God I Am Breaking Up With You / Dear God, Why... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear God... by Ever8090: 3:02am On May 23, 2022
Life can be tough and rough..am I really coursed or God is just taking me trough the rough part to victory?...I can't sleep at night as a result of my troubles, my afflictions are hard on me that I can't eat.

Dear God, how long will you come to my rescue, pls God, end me a helper to pull me out of this pit...I am lying at the edge of my grave!..many are my troubles, but I trust in you God....
Re: Dear God... by Kobojunkie: 3:09am On May 23, 2022
Ever8090:
Life can be tough and rough..am I really coursed or God is just taking me trough the rough part to victory?...I can't sleep at night as a result of my troubles, my afflictions are hard on me that I can't eat.

Dear God, how long will you come to my rescue, pls God, end me a helper to pull me out of this pit...I am lying at the edge of my grave!..many are my troubles, but I trust in you God....
While you are busy waiting on God to come rescue you, God is instead waiting on you to begin living your life in continuous submission to and obedience to His Teachings(and commandments) to you through Jesus Christ, God's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of God. It is not until you begin to live your life in obedience to God that God will in turn begin to answer your every desireJust as He promised those who will love Him - John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 15 vs 7 - 11. undecided

Obedience is the key, even in the Kingdom of God , and what God wants is complete trust and obedience of His commandments to you in Jesus Christ - not to be confused with the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs(and their churches). So, you have a decision to make. Do you continue to wait on God to lower His standard so as to accommodate your in your refusal of His mandate - this will never happen by the way - or do you rise up to do as God has commanded, this over 2000 years ago, so you can finally begin to benefit from God's Covenant and promises?, undecided
Re: Dear God... by Ever8090: 4:12am On May 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
While you are busy waiting on God to come rescue you, God is instead waiting on you to begin living your life in continuous submission to and obedience to His Teachings(and commandments) to you through Jesus Christ, God's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of God. It is not until you begin to live your life in obedience to God that God will in turn begin to answer your every desireJust as He promised those who will love Him - John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 15 vs 7 - 11. undecided

Obedience is the key, even in the Kingdom of God , and what God wants is complete trust and obedience of His commandments to you in Jesus Christ - not to be confused with the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs(and their churches). So, you have a decision to make. Do you continue to wait on God to lower His standard so as to accommodate your in your refusal of His mandate - this will never happen by the way - or do you rise up to do as God has commanded, this over 2000 years ago, so you can finally begin to benefit from God's Covenant and promises?, undecided
it is only God that knows the heart of man, but to my little effort, I have surrendered completely to God.
As a matter of fact, the journey I am into, I beg God to lead me trough so that I can serve him all the days of my life.

I have been praying that prayer for ages, now that it seems the lord is on it, that is when it is becoming like he had forsaken me.

Though I trust in him, and believe in his council, my flesh is very weak...I just wish he can quickly touch me by the shoulder and declare to me that, it is well with me!..... can I DM you my number so that we can chat on WhatsApp?
Re: Dear God... by Kobojunkie: 4:49am On May 23, 2022
Ever8090:
1. it is only God that knows the heart of man, but to my little effort, I have surrendered completely to God.
As a matter of fact, the journey I am into, I beg God to lead me trough so that I can serve him all the days of my life.

2. I have been praying that prayer for ages, now that it seems the lord is on it, that is when it is becoming like he had forsaken me. Though I trust in him, and believe in his council, my flesh is very weak...I just wish he can quickly touch me by the shoulder and declare to me that, it is well with me!..... can I DM you my number so that we can chat on WhatsApp?
1. No be for mouth dem dey take talk these things as Jesus Christ made it known that it is instead by their fruits you go take know who dey follow Him from those who be wash. undecided

If you are truly living your life in continuous submission to and obedience of Jesus Christ's very own teachings( and commandments), you would have no need to "beg" God to lead you since He will take it on Himself to do that every single step of the way. Also, living one's life in full trust and obedience of God's Law, Jesus Christ, is pretty much what it means to serve/worship God. The mandate of obedience given us by God is pretty much the only way to honor God. undecided

2. Look, God wants you to obey Him, your prayer can come after that, but what He desires from you the most is your obedience. He gave you about 100 commandments in Jesus Christ- His Law and Gospel which is detailed in the 4 Gospels for anyone who seriously wants what God has to offer, and He said, "those who love Him are those who obey His commandments(as given by Jesus Christ Himself)". undecided

God's promises are for those who obey His commandments in Jesus Christ. You want Him to tell you that it is well with you, then start now by trusting in and obeying the almost 100 commandments God gave to you through Jesus Christ , His very Word and Truth, and only then will God grant you that which you seek. undecided

You claim your flesh is weak but if you were able to obey your parents, your teachers, even your bosses, then you have no good reason for to refuse to obey God's commandments to you through Jesus Christ, so you should ask yourself this question- why do you continue to refuse to do exactly that which God decrees you should, yet instead expecting God to go against His Word, to do that which He promised only to those who obey, for you? undecided
Re: Dear God... by Ever8090: 5:14am On May 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. No be for mouth dem dey take talk these things as Jesus Christ made it known that it is instead by their fruits you go take know who dey follow Him from those who be wash. undecided

If you are truly living your life in continuous submission to and obedience of Jesus Christ's very own teachings( and commandments), you would have no need to "beg" God to lead you since He will take it on Himself to do that every single step of the way. Also, living one's life in full trust and obedience of God's Law, Jesus Christ, is pretty much what it means to serve/worship God. The mandate of obedience given us by God is pretty much the only way to honor God. undecided

2. Look, God wants you to obey Him, your prayer can come after that, but what He desires from you the most is your obedience. He gave you about 100 commandments in Jesus Christ- His Law and Gospel which is detailed in the 4 Gospels for anyone who seriously wants what God has to offer, and He said, "those who love Him are those who obey His commandments(as given by Jesus Christ Himself)". undecided

God's promises are for those who obey His commandments in Jesus Christ. You want Him to tell you that it is well with you, then start now by trusting in and obeying the almost 100 commandments God gave to you through Jesus Christ , His very Word and Truth, and only then will God grant you that which you seek. undecided

You claim your flesh is weak but if you were able to obey your parents, your teachers, even your bosses, then you have no good reason for to refuse to obey God's commandments to you through Jesus Christ, so you should ask yourself this question- why do you continue to refuse to do exactly that which God decrees you should, yet instead expecting God to go against His Word, to do that which He promised only to those who obey, for you? undecided
I believe that none is righteous and we receive from God by grace and not by our righteousness, as the Bible said, none is righteous. He also said, it is not of him that willet neither is it of him that runeth but it is of the lord that showeth mercy.

Without grace none of us will revive favour of the lord.

Then again, in my little obedience will I seek his face, in great disobedience will I still seek him...he is my father and knows my limitations.

Pls pray for me brother that the lord will show me mercy and course his face to shine upon me...I need him soo much...just like the children of Israel were yet to know him, yet he toke them out of Egypt and despite their rebellion and sins, he still did not forsake them but made way for them where it seemed not to be a way....I need your prayers pls

1 Like

Re: Dear God... by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On May 23, 2022
Ever8090:
1. I believe that none is righteous and we receive from God by grace and not by our righteousness, as the Bible said , none is righteous. He also said, it is not of him that willet neither is it of him that runeth but it is of the lord that showeth mercy.

2. Without grace none of us will revive favour of the lord.

3. Then again, in my little obedience will I seek his face, in great disobedience will I still seek him...he is my father and knows my limitations.

4. Pls pray for me brother that the lord will show me mercy and course his face to shine upon me...I need him soo much...just like the children of Israel were yet to know him, yet he toke them out of Egypt and despite their rebellion and sins, he still did not forsake them but made way for them where it seemed not to be a way....I need your prayers pls
1. I am afraid "the bible" never said any of what you claim at all there. undecided

Psalm 14, which was repeated in Psalm 53, from the claim "... there is none righteous,no not one..." originally came from, gives you a better idea of what David, the original author of those words is fact meant. In verse one, David addressed those who think there is no God as fools positing that people like that are evil at their core. undecided
1. Only fools think there is no God. People like that are evil and do terrible things. They never do what is right.
2 The Lord looks down from heaven to see if there is anyone who is wise, anyone who looks to him for help.
3 But everyone has gone the wrong way. Everyone has turned bad. No one does anything good. No, not one person!
4 Those who are evil treat my people like bread to be eaten. And they never ask for the Lord’s help. Don’t they know what they are doing?
5 They will have plenty to fear, because God is with those who do what is right.
6 You wicked people want to spoil the hopes of the poor, but the Lord will protect them.
7 I wish the one who lives on Mount Zion would bring victory to Israel! When the Lord makes his people successful again, the people of Jacob will be happy; the people of Israel will be glad.- Psalm 14 vs 1 - 7
in verse 5, David then mentions there are in fact those who are righteous by God's standard stating that God Himself is with them. Obviously, what this implies is that David statement in verse 3 wasn't meant as a blanket statement but a statement directed at a subset, more likely those he indicated in previous verse, the foolish and evil people. undecided
In verse 6, David then again, addresses the wicked people, his main audience, declaring God as protector of those who they, the wicked, prey on. Again, we see that David did not write this Psalm concerning all people but about the evil and wicked people among whom there are none righteous .i.e. none of them do what is right by God's standard. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never said that what grace(eternal life) is what causes you to obey God. In fact His demand to you is that you must first obey before you can receive the grace(eternal life) that He gives. undecided

3. There is no such thing as little obedience. You either obey all of Jesus Christ's commandments, God's
Truth, or you remain a sinner under your father the devil. Only those who continue to submit and obey will eventually be set free from slavery to sin by the Truth to become Sons of God - John 8 vs 31 - 35 undecided

Jesus Christ never spoke of you having any limitations, so if you would rather believe you have them and can't hence obey Him, then it is best you abandon Jesus Christ altogether than risk eternal damnation in your ignorance of Him. undecided

4. God already told you what to do since over 2000 years ago. The decision you need to make still is whether you are willing to trust and obey God all the way or are instead going to go it your way preceeding God is with you as you let your will dictate for you. undecided

Becareful of what I like to call soundbite doctrines. They are designed to deceive you by twisting what is clearly written in scripture with lies that have no bearing with God. undecided

Your bible is a book and so cannot speak for itself. It is a compendium of books written by many and so it is Important what was written by whom as you can't gain understanding of what written if you ignore the intentions of the author. undecided
Re: Dear God... by Dtruthspeaker: 7:17am On May 24, 2022
Ever8090:

If you trust God, then why have you not done all He says you should do?
Re: Dear God... by Ever8090: 1:00pm On May 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

If you trust God, then why have you not done all He says you should do?

what are the all he said I should do?
Re: Dear God... by Dtruthspeaker: 1:56pm On May 24, 2022
Ever8090:
what are the all he said I should do?

For saying this, clearly you have been doing a vanity and not been Trusting God at all.

You require the right foundation for the building of the relationship with God.

Hear dmx song "Ready to Meet Him" and maybe you will learn a thing or 2 or all about the necessary foundations.

A house built on a sand will always fall.
Re: Dear God... by Ever8090: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

For saying this, clearly you have been doing a vanity and not been Trusting God at all.

You require the right foundation for the building of the relationship with God.

Hear dmx song "Ready to Meet Him" and maybe you will learn a thing or 2 or all about the necessary foundations.

A house built on a sand will always fall.

Thanks, but your sayings dies not seems right for someone in my situation,you need to know Gods words that are suitable for different situations and conditions, this will help you be a better preacher.

Know the right words to console and those to guide and lead..thanks
Re: Dear God... by Ever8090: 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I am afraid "the bible" never said any of what you claim at all there. undecided

Psalm 14, which was repeated in Psalm 53, from the claim "... there is none righteous,no not one..." originally came from, gives you a better idea of what David, the original author of those words is fact meant. In verse one, David addressed those who think there is no God as fools positing that people like that are evil at their core. undecided
in verse 5, David then mentions there are in fact those who are righteous by God's standard stating that God Himself is with them. Obviously, what this implies is that David statement in verse 3 wasn't meant as a blanket statement but a statement directed at a subset, more likely those he indicated in previous verse, the foolish and evil people. undecided
In verse 6, David then again, addresses the wicked people, his main audience, declaring God as protector of those who they, the wicked, prey on. Again, we see that David did not write this Psalm concerning all people but about the evil and wicked people among whom there are none righteous .i.e. none of them do what is right by God's standard. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never said that what grace(eternal life) is what causes you to obey God. In fact His demand to you is that you must first obey before you can receive the grace(eternal life) that He gives. undecided

3. There is no such thing as little obedience. You either obey all of Jesus Christ's commandments, God's
Truth, or you remain a sinner under your father the devil. Only those who continue to submit and obey will eventually be set free from slavery to sin by the Truth to become Sons of God - John 8 vs 31 - 35 undecided

Jesus Christ never spoke of you having any limitations, so if you would rather believe you have them and can't hence obey Him, then it is best you abandon Jesus Christ altogether than risk eternal damnation in your ignorance of Him. undecided

4. God already told you what to do since over 2000 years ago. The decision you need to make still is whether you are willing to trust and obey God all the way or are instead going to go it your way preceeding God is with you as you let your will dictate for you. undecided

Becareful of what I like to call soundbite doctrines. They are designed to deceive you by twisting what is clearly written in scripture with lies that have no bearing with God. undecided

Your bible is a book and so cannot speak for itself. It is a compendium of books written by many and so it is Important what was written by whom as you can't gain understanding of what written if you ignore the intentions of the author. undecided
as humans we have limitations hence the saying," all have sinned and come short of the glory of God"..no one can obey all God's commandments, no one including you...if we are perfect without limitations, why did he offer to strengthen us or even talked about he will help those who seeks him?..

We are not perfect and fill with limitations sir...

1 Like

Re: Dear God... by xproducer: 12:13am On Jun 06, 2022
Ever8090:

+++

Keep reading the Holy Scriptures and praying... watch and pray. "He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?" - Psalm 94:9

"Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah." - Psalm 62:8

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble" - Psalm 46:1

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." - Hebrews 11:6
Re: Dear God... by Ever8090: 12:23am On Jun 06, 2022
xproducer:

+++

Keep reading the Holy Scriptures and praying... watch and pray. "He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?" - Psalm 94:9

"Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah." - Psalm 62:8

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble" - Psalm 46:1

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." - Hebrews 11:6
yeah...my trust is in him as I come to him in prayers all day long..no matter what, I will hold onto him...pray for me too brother,

1 Like

Re: Dear God... by xproducer: 12:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Ever8090:
as humans we have limitations hence the saying," all have sinned and come short of the glory of God"..no one can obey all God's commandments, no one including you...if we are perfect without limitations, why did he offer to strengthen us or even talked about he will help those who seeks him?..

----------

Amen! The Lord GOD helps us grow from grace to grace, so that one sins less and less... yet we know that He is our Righteousness.

"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord." - Isaiah 54:17

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

"In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord Our Righteousness." - Jeremiah 23:6 (Also Jeremiah 33:16)
Re: Dear God... by xproducer: 12:35am On Jun 06, 2022
Ever8090:
yeah...my trust is in him as I come to him in prayers all day long..no matter what, I will hold onto him...pray for me too brother,

----

Praise GOD! I have prayed, brother, and will continue to! May GOD bless, strengthen and keep you continually.

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Re: Dear God... by Ever8090: 1:01am On Jun 06, 2022
Thanks ..may the good lord answer every prayer you offers on my behalf in his holiness and righteousness..Amen
xproducer:

----

Praise GOD! I have prayed, brother, and will continue to! May GOD bless, strengthen and keep you continually.

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Re: Dear God... by Kobojunkie: 1:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Ever8090:

So what God commanded that you be perfect ever as He is perfect, God was fooling around? undecided
Re: Dear God... by Dtruthspeaker: 1:30am On Jun 06, 2022
Ever8090:

Thanks, but your sayings dies not seems right for someone in my situation,you need to know Gods words that are suitable for different situations and conditions, this will help you be a better preacher.

Know the right words to console and those to guide and lead..thanks

God and His Word is not like your neighbourhood pharmacy that you order what you need saying "I need something for encouragement" then I would say "take one dose of Psalm 27"

It would not work and it has never worked and in fact that is what made churchgoers atheists. They know the words too, yet it was not effective in their lives.

And for saying this, you prove the Truth of what I always tell people, "you people really do not want God, you just want the goodies He has". And that is where you people become atheist because it is impossible for you people to get or take it from Him!

And I am not here to say what you would like but to say the hard solid Truth!
Re: Dear God... by Kobojunkie: 2:28am On Apr 02, 2023
Ever8090:
God does not answer the prayer of sinners — He doesn't even answer their prayers of forgiveness either — meaning that so long as one remains a slave to sin, God is not going to answer one prayer. T[b]he prayers of the unrighteous are an abomination to God[/b] meaning that unless one first rid oneself of his sin debt, one is bound to continue praying in vain, even if unto death. Saying you trust God with your mouth but remaining in sin will not change that which God has made clear. Righteousness is the key as far as getting answers from God. Unless of course, you believe instead that God is a flake. undecided
Re: Dear God... by Ever8090: 3:57am On Apr 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God does not answer the prayer of sinners — He doesn't even answer their prayers of forgiveness either — meaning that so long as one remains a slave to sin, God is not going to answer one prayer. T[b]he prayers of the unrighteous are an abomination to God[/b] meaning that unless one first rid oneself of his sin debt, one is bound to continue praying in vain, even if unto death. Saying you trust God with your mouth but remaining in sin will not change that which God has made clear. Righteousness is the key as far as getting answers from God. Unless of course, you believe instead that God is a flake. undecided
what is this one saying?....mtcheewww...I want to assure you that, with all the trash you vomited on this my post, the lord God I serve, full of mercy, grace and loving kindness has shown me mercy and have answered my prayer beyond my expectation despite your holier than thou trashy sermons.

I will advice you to look for something better and start doing with your life, you are no where near a conveyer of God's message,.as a matter of fact, you are a very deadly tool in the hand of Satan to cause pains and frustration in the mind of those seeking God through their pains.

I have never come across a disgusting, trashy preacher preacher like you.

I decided to vent my anger on you this morning because I wonder how many people you have destroyed with this your demonic sermon,

Oga...get this into your demonic mind and stop fooling yourself around,..by his grace trough Christ Jesus, many who seek his help would find him ....

Mumu creature like you....don't waste your time quoting me because I already know the demon you serve and I have defeated you guys already so nothing you say that will mean a thing to me...
Re: Dear God... by Kobojunkie: 4:05am On Apr 02, 2023
Ever8090:
what is this one saying?....mtcheewww
What i am saying is unless you are first righteous, God will never answer any of your prayers. That is what God Himself said. God told you that prayer is not the key. Instead righteous is the key to obtaininganswers to honor prayers. undecided
Re: Dear God... by Ever8090: 4:19am On Apr 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What i am saying is unless you are first righteous, God will never answer any of your prayers. That is what God Himself said. God told you that prayer is not the key. Instead righteous is the key to obtaininganswers to honor prayers. undecided
thank you, but grace instead of self righteousness has delivered my prayers at the feet of my creator and answers has-been received so I don't need your type of sermon pls...
Re: Dear God... by Ever8090: 4:26am On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

God and His Word is not like your neighbourhood pharmacy that you order what you need saying "I need something for encouragement" then I would say "take one dose of Psalm 27"

It would not work and it has never worked and in fact that is what made churchgoers atheists. They know the words too, yet it was not effective in their lives.

And for saying this, you prove the Truth of what I always tell people, "you people really do not want God, you just want the goodies He has". And that is where you people become atheist because it is impossible for you people to get or take it from Him!

And I am not here to say what you would like but to say the hard solid Truth!
sorry to disappoint you, God of grace trough Christ Jesus has answered my prayer despite my sins and limitations beyond my expectation sir.

Pls, avoid people who are going trough the rough part of life, beside, you have no business with preaching the word of God in the first place sir...if I had allowed your demonic sermon enter my mind, I wouldn't have stayed alive to receive the blessings I have gotten trough grace today....

I pray you are righteous and without sin as you encourage others to be if not, you will one day run into a situation that, only the grace of God can help you out and that is when you will perish with the bag of sin you carry on your shoulder mistaken it for righteousness.
Re: Dear God... by Kobojunkie: 6:00am On Apr 02, 2023
Ever8090:
■ thank you, but grace instead of self righteousness has delivered my prayers at the feet of my creator and answers has-been received so I don't need your type of sermon pls...
1. So you think God is a liar and when He said that you should seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteous in order to all things shall be added to you after you attain His righteousness, you believe God made a mistake? Y

You believe the lies of your many pastors and mogs over God Himself, is that it? undecided
Re: Dear God... by Ever8090: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So you think God is a liar and when He said that you should seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteous in order to all things shall be added to you after you attain His righteousness, you believe God made a mistake? Y

You believe the lies of your many pastors and mogs over God Himself, is that it? undecided
I am sure you understand the meaning of " seek ".." pls read Romans 3; 23 - 26.. honestly, you are making the death of Jesus Christ meaningless or am I missing out," you don't even believe in him in the first place"...?
Re: Dear God... by Dtruthspeaker: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2023
Ever8090:
sorry to disappoint you, God of grace trough Christ Jesus has answered my prayer despite my sins and limitations beyond my expectation sir.

Pls, avoid people who are going trough the rough part of life, beside, you have no business with preaching the word of God in the first place sir...if I had allowed your demonic sermon enter my mind, I wouldn't have stayed alive to receive the blessings I have gotten trough grace today....

I pray you are righteous and without sin as you encourage others to be if not, you will one day run into a situation that, only the grace of God can help you out and that is when you will perish with the bag of sin you carry on your shoulder mistaken it for righteousness.

Have you not seen that even the atheists too have what the wanted?

God is definitely gooder than me for I will give my enemies the opposite of what they ask for.

But God is too too Good and I love and respect Him for that, so, even the wicked may prosper.

But it always lands at the same end and at that time you would forget today where you said "God answered my prayers" to say "there is no God, if there is God why does He not answer the prayers of Somali children?"
Re: Dear God... by Kobojunkie: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2023
Ever8090:
■ I am sure you understand the meaning of " seek ".." pls read
■ Romans 3; 23 - 26.. honestly,
■ you are making the death of Jesus Christ meaningless or am I missing out," you don't even believe in him in the first place"...?
1. Are my to take it that where Jesus Christ instructed that you seek -- command to action--- first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, in other that you may then obtain all of the benefits of God, you take that to mean you are to do absolutely nothing?, undecided

2. Romans 3 vs 23 - 26 has nothing to do with this here topic. Also, I hope you are not foolish enough to assume that you can silence God's own decree in His own Kingdom by introducing the words and doctrines of mere men? undecided

3. The death of Jesus Christ was meant to ratify the Covenant and Law which He instructed those who belong to Him to trust in and obey. How can I guilty of making His death meaningless by teaching that you obey His Law,the very command which He sent His followers out to teach those in the world? undecided
Re: Dear God... by Ever8090: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Are my to take it that where Jesus Christ instructed that you seek -- command to action--- first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, in other that you may then obtain all of the benefits of God, you take that to mean you are to do absolutely nothing?, undecided

2. Romans 3 vs 23 - 26 has nothing to do with this here topic. Also, I hope you are not foolish enough to assume that you can silence God's own decree in His own Kingdom by introducing the words and doctrines of mere men? undecided

3. The death of Jesus Christ was meant to ratify the Covenant and Law which He instructed those who belong to Him to trust in and obey. How can I guilty of making His death meaningless by teaching that you obey His Law,the very command which He sent His followers out to teach those in the world? undecided
pls how did the Bible define " Grace"? .I seriously want to here from you and note: there is no where I mentioned that, you gain Gods attention by doing nothing!!!...my submission which is in accordance with the scriptures is that, " I am not righteousness by God's standard but by grace through Christ Jesus..

You been claiming to be a righteous person all the while which make me to think you seriously need mental help,.if the scriptures can clearly state that " our righteousness is like filthy rag in the eyes of God, and you are beating your chest about your righteousness, then I don't know who is wrong between you and the Bible
Re: Dear God... by Ever8090: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Have you not seen that even the atheists too have what the wanted?

God is definitely gooder than me for I will give my enemies the opposite of what they ask for.

But God is too too Good and I love and respect Him for that, so, even the wicked may prosper.

But it always lands at the same end and at that time you would forget today where you said "God answered my prayers" to say "there is no God, if there is God why does He not answer the prayers of Somali children?"
you have nothing to say and you could have just glorify the name of our heavenly father and move on instead of trying to say those your trashy assumptions about other people's faith in God or judging their relationship with God as if you are God,s public relation officer.

Oga!...you know absolutely nothing about me and my faith nor my relationship with my God, as it is not in your place to know even.

Whoever made you judge of people's faith, did not do you any good.

I went trough a process, and at the end God is answering my every prayer and directing my every step, you are here talking nonsense, about atheism!!....even in my darkest hours, the lord pulled me out, and he has shown me his faithfulness and his principles can never change.

Pls, maintain Ty our righteousness and allow me maintain my grace through Christ Jesus, my righteousness is like a filthy rag in his presence, I have fallen short of his glory as a result of sin but grave through Christ is my righteousness.

All I do, can never be enough by his standard of righteousness,but the one time death of Christ and by the presence of the holy spirit who has come trough Christ to guide me,teach me, and help my weaknesses and infirmity, I am saved and have unhindered access to the throne of mercy.

I don't desire to gain your kind of righteousness which is by " work alone" rather, I will stick to my righteousness trough grace and the help of the holy spirit.

Note: before you open your mouth and spill another trash as the other man did up there, " I have never said grace means doing nothing, because I know it is undeserved favour,.despite our effort, we can not meet up God's standard for righteousness hence to Christ had to come that our salvation will be made easier by grace trough him...
Re: Dear God... by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ever8090:
■ pls how did the Bible define " Grace"? .I seriously want to here from you and note: there is no where I mentioned that, you gain Gods attention by doing nothing!!!...my submission which is in accordance with the scriptures is that, " I am not righteousness by God's standard but by grace through Christ Jesus..
■ You been claiming to be a righteous person all the while which make me to think you seriously need mental help,.if the scriptures can clearly state that " our righteousness is like filthy rag in the eyes of God, and you are beating your chest about your righteousness, then I don't know who is wrong between you and the Bible
1. The Gospels reveal that the term "grace" is a reference to Eternal Life which Jesus Christ confirmed that He is in John 1 vs 14 - 17 & John 3 vs 16 - 18 & John 14 vs 6. Having an eternal extension to your lifespan does not grant you or anyone righteousness, it simply grants you unending life, the same as demons and devils are said to have, nothing more. So, grace does not bestow on any man righteousness of God. What grace does, however, is removed the curse of death which God placed on men. That is what Jesus Christ told you in John 3 vs 16 - 18. undecided

2. I have never claimed to be a righteous person in Jesus Christ actually so you are definitely lying there. How can I be righteous when I am still paying off my sin debt? However, that I am not righteous yet does not mean I can never be. No, as Jesus Christ made clear in His teachings, those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments — God's Truth— will eventually be set free from slavery to sin by His Truth and transformed into living breathing Sons of God, vessels worthy of His Holy Spirit - John 8 vs 31 - 36. Righteousness in Jesus Christ, God's Standard, is only available to those who are no longer slaves to sin - John 14 vs 15 - 20. That is what Jesus Christ taught His disciples, and the same He sent them out into the world to teach those who are in the world. undecided
Re: Dear God... by Ever8090: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The Gospels reveal that the term "grace" is a reference to Eternal Life which Jesus Christ confirmed that He is in John 1 vs 14 - 17 & John 3 vs 16 - 18 & John 14 vs 6. Having an eternal extension to your lifespan does not grant you or anyone righteousness, it simply grants you unending life, the same as demons and devils are said to have, nothing more. So, grace does not bestow on any man righteousness of God. What grace does, however, is removed the curse of death which God placed on men. That is what Jesus Christ told you in John 3 vs 16 - 18. undecided

2. I have never claimed to be a righteous person in Jesus Christ actually so you are definitely lying there. How can I be righteous when I am still paying off my sin debt? However, that I am not righteous yet does not mean I can never be. No, as Jesus Christ made clear in His teachings, those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments — God's Truth— will eventually be set free from slavery to sin by His Truth and transformed into living breathing Sons of God, vessels worthy of His Holy Spirit - John 8 vs 31 - 36. Righteousness in Jesus Christ, God's Standard, is only available to those who are no longer slaves to sin - John 14 vs 15 - 20. That is what Jesus Christ taught His disciples, and the same He sent them out into the world to teach those who are in the world. undecided
I did not said you claim righteousness "in Christ Jesus" if I did, it will definitely be a typo ero which I doubt it occurred,all you been claiming all along is self righteousness which I am shock you are now trying to twist to hide or systematically make a u-turn From,

I think you like interpreting scriptures to suit your thoughts and wishes, look at how you have stylishly twisted the interpretation of grace to implies your own idea slightly different from its original context.

Grace is undeserved favour,...this is so simple that it have make useless the analysis you took time to cook up there.

Well, it is good you now admit you are not righteousness after all the dodging, at least you are coming up to reality and I am sure you will see reasons now, why you should encourage and pray for those seeking God's mercy to look up to Christ the beginning and finisher of their faith and not continue in guilt of their sins.

Teach people to seek help from God to be able to live according to his standard as no one can achieve it by themselves.

"Put your trust in the lord and lean not unto your own understanding, in all thy ways, acknowledge him and he will direct your path"...is not for fun sir.

.... Jesus said " I am the way and the light, none can get to the father except through me,..same Jesus said, no one can come to me except it were given to him by my father"...this too, you should take out time to study and ask the holy spirit to help you understand what it means.

Grace through Christ Jesus is my logo and by it I stand....
Re: Dear God... by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ever8090:
■ I did not said you claim righteousness "in Christ Jesus" if I did, it will definitely be a typo ero which I doubt it occurred, all you been claiming all along is self righteousness which I am shock you are now trying to twist to hide or systematically make a u-turn From,
■ I think you like interpreting scriptures to suit your thoughts and wishes, look at how you have stylishly twisted the interpretation of grace to implies your own idea slightly different from its original context. Grace is undeserved favour,...this is so simple that it have make useless the analysis you took time to cook up there.
■ Well, it is good you now admit you are not righteousness after all the dodging, at least you are coming up to reality and
■ I am sure you will see reasons now, why you should encourage and pray for those seeking God's mercy to look up to Christ the beginning and finisher of their faith and not continue in guilt of their sins.
Teach people to seek help from God to be able to live according to his standard as no one can achieve it by themselves. "Put your trust in the lord and lean not unto your own understanding, in all thy ways, acknowledge him and he will direct your path"...is not for fun sir. .... Jesus said " I am the way and the light, none can get to the father except through me,..same Jesus said, no one can come to me except it were given to him by my father"...this too, you should take out time to study and ask the holy spirit to help you understand what it means.
■ Grace through Christ Jesus is my logo and by it I stand....
1. Self-righteousness is a concept invented by your pastors and mogs. It has no scriptural basis whatsoever as there is only one type of righteousness where God is concerned and that is that which is attained by the standard that is His Law. undecided

2. I twisted scripture by stating exactly that which is written in scripture? Where in scripture are you told that Grace is unmerited favor? Compare that to what Jesus Christ told you of the gift(unmerited) of Eternal life which He grants to all those who believe in Him in John 3 vs 16-18. Are you certain, you are not the one ignorant of what Jesus Christ Himself in fact said to you? undecided

3. So you finally admit that you accused me of stating that I was righteous when I have never in fact said anything along those lines? Interesting! undecided

4. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever for such foolishness. This since God made it abundantly clear to all that Obedience is the key to the Kingdom of God. Again, God is not a fool so you should start taking Him at His Word. undecided

5. God said the only way to get help from Him is through continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments aka His Law. If I were to teach people that they could instead seek help from God in some other way, don't you see that that makes me a liar and one who does not trust or even know God — a false teacher and a false prophet? undecided

6. Even demons and devils have eternal life aka grace, so I am not certain what value this motto gives you. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Sin ? / Reverend Of Nairaland And Church Of The Kinky Mary Magdeline(evil) / Are You Different From The Jews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.