Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Reveals Plans For Laycon Outside The House And They Are Huge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Reveals Plans For Laycon Outside The House And They Are Huge (879 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage / Couple Who Are Huge Fans Of Bambam, Name Their First Child After Her / Video: ‘these Boobs Are Huge Weights On Me, I’m Undergoing Breast Reduction Surg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Reveals Plans For Laycon Outside The House And They Are Huge by onyi25(f): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya, has revealed plans for fellow housemate and singer, Laycon, after the show.

Despite having the same love interest which is Erica, Kiddwaya and Laycon have managed to stay friends.
This is because Kiddwaya made it known that Laycon is definitely not someone he would fight with over a woman, not even Erica.

Kiddwaya has in several times praised Laycon's musical talent, wishing him the best.

Speaking after their Pepsi task on Wednesday night, the son of a Billionaire, Kiddwaya, commended Laycon for his performance and promised to help him promote his music outside the Lockdown house.

See full gist here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/bbnaija-kiddwaya-reveals-plans-for.html

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Reveals Plans For Laycon Outside The House And They Are Huge by techmo(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Na man life be that
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Reveals Plans For Laycon Outside The House And They Are Huge by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2020
Good one

Never fight over a pussy
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Reveals Plans For Laycon Outside The House And They Are Huge by MsDoris(f): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Good one

Never fight over a pussy

U just had to use that word
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Reveals Plans For Laycon Outside The House And They Are Huge by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
MsDoris:

U just had to use that word

You're offended?

I'm not sorry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Reveals Plans For Laycon Outside The House And They Are Huge by fuckaholic25(f): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You're offended?
I'm not sorry
5 Guinness for u!!! never be a SIMP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Secrets Erica Revealed During Her Interview With Dele Momodu / Wizkid’s 3rd Baby Mama, Jada Pollock, Replies Troll Who Tagged Her A ‘baby Mama’ / After Naira Marley's Song Got Banned Today, Look At What Fans Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.