Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 (3983 Views)

I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED / Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! / 11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by BSF: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Great100000:
Ha!!! This same Guy just scammed me. He is a big time scammer

Report him to AccesBank,

Report his details immediately on

https://www.nairacheck.com/naijafraud/new/

He has taken down the website and now used Social media to scam people.

IG: oyintrade
FB:https://www.facebook.com/Oyintrade-103442681280146/

He is lying on IG that he is not on FB, but he is there . After I got him on the website, he took the website(https://oyintrade.com/) down.
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by sonofElElyon: 4:00am On Jan 26, 2021
But why make payment into a personal account
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by Cryptofxt10: 5:59am On Jan 26, 2021
How much are we talking about?.
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by teamb: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2021
sonofElElyon:
But why make payment into a personal account

Thank you for this question sir, this user is fighting a wrong battle, i have been on this forum for past 8 years with no history of scam and I registered my business with CAC has OYIN TRADE NG you can visit has reference https://.gov.ng/ComSearch/
We buy E-currency payment like many other exchanger in this forum
hazzantazzan
modat
mynd44
funlord
Tabbaz
LadyF and many other recognized traders in this business section knows me.

Mr BSF The number/website you chat with a scam site. I warned my customer about the number August 30 2020 on our business page the number you chat with is not our contact.
Even if you search OYIN TRADE NG on Google it will bring our office number.

OYINTRADE NG is a registered trademark by cooperate affairs commission also has a trading company all our transactions must be sent/received on our business account. Has a trading company all our accounts is been monitored by EFCC Special Control Unit on Money Laundering - SCUML
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by teamb: 9:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Mr BSF I will advise you to go after your scammer, you can report the account number to accessbank got a police report and he will be arrested asap he step foot into access.

@oyintrade is the only page we have. NO dot NO underscore
We don't buy giftcard /bitcoin
We're not on Facebook/Twitter/website
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2021
You have been scammed by a lowlife scammer and not the real oyintrade of nairaland ...

Oyintrade has never posted any website on his ads ... And ive never seen a fb page on his ads...

So if you got scammed by a fake website, go after the acct number you paid to.

Good thing you arent accusing the oyintrade we know here
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by imagrg(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2021
Hahaha. Na wa for Nija boys oh.
shokkboi:
Stop been scammed again!!!

Sell your bitcoin, cashapp and gift cards at a very good rate with us....

Stop been scammed again!!!

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by BSF: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
teamb:
Mr BSF I will advise you to go after your scammer, you can report the account number to accessbank got a police report and he will be arrested asap he step foot into access.

@oyintrade is the only page we have. NO dot NO underscore
We don't buy giftcard /bitcoin
We're not on Facebook/Twitter/website

I can tell you without a shadow of doubt that owners of OYINTRADE NG are scammers . I have scanned all the social media handles of OYINTRADE NG. There is a connection of collaboration to defraud within the internet space occupied by OYINTRADE NG.
Read this thread completely!
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by sonofElElyon: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
I do not know the full facts of the case and my comment is not meant to justify or exonerate you. Just making an observation. Your culpability or innocence is best determined by police investigators / court

teamb:

Thank you for this question sir, this user is fighting a wrong battle, i have been on this forum for past 8 years with no history of scam and I registered my business with CAC has OYIN TRADE NG you can visit has reference https://.gov.ng/ComSearch/
We buy E-currency payment like many other exchanger in this forum
hazzantazzan
modat
mynd44
funlord
Tabbaz
LadyF and many other recognized traders in this business section knows me.

Mr BSF The number/website you chat with a scam site. I warned my customer about the number August 30 2020 on our business page the number you chat with is not our contact.
Even if you search OYIN TRADE NG on Google it will bring our office number.

OYINTRADE NG is a registered trademark by cooperate affairs commission also has a trading company all our transactions must be sent/received on our business account. Has a trading company all our accounts is been monitored by EFCC Special Control Unit on Money Laundering - SCUML
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by teamb: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
BSF:

I can tell you without a shadow of doubt that owners of OYINTRADE NG are scammers . I have scanned all the social media handles of OYINTRADE NG. There is a connection of collaboration to defraud within the internet space occupied by OYINTRADE NG.

can you defend all this allegation in court? If you can then please drop your contact myself and my lawyer pay you visit before the end of the week.
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by teamb: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
sonofElElyon:
I do not know the full facts of the case and my comment is not meant to justify or exonerate you. Just making an observation. Your culpability or innocence is best determined by police investigators / court

If this BSF guy can drop this contact and show himself I will get him arrested and sue him, you can't just hide behind the keyboard and tag someone business a scammer with no evidence
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Dont make the case into somehing else...

Even the OP didnt accuse oyintrade of nairaland of being the culprit... Phone number, account number and fb page the victim was scammed with isnt in anyway related to the real oyintrade of nl

Oyintrade only responded here to clear the air to distant himself from the said website...
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
BSF:

Tell me something...

Pls provide those evidences showing the collaboration... If you dont, you will be reported for smearing and cyber bullying another business grin
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by sonofElElyon: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
Obviously you can't comprehend..

HazzanTazzan:

Dont make the case into somehing else...

Even the OP didnt accuse oyintrade of nairaland of being the culprit... Phone number, account number and fb page the victim was scammed with isnt in anyway related to the real oyintrade of nl

Oyintrade only responded here to clear the air to distant himself from the said website...
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
sonofElElyon:
Obviously you can't comprehend..

Ok Mr comprehension...

Na your type dey come online to spoil reputation wey person don build over the years...

Someone just got scammed by a scammer running a fake website with a name relating to an exchanger and ure pinning it on the exchanger even tho all details the victim was scammed with isnt related to the exchanger...

Na lowlife full here anyway
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by sonofElElyon: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
It's clear your parents did a bad job raising you.. that's why you are so rude as to call someone a lowlife..
Your brain power and ability to comprehend is clearly low.. and so is your IQ.

1. I never called the guy a scammer. I merely said I am not in a position to either exonerate him or condemn him. I just pointed out the fact that payment shouldn't have been made into a private account by the person who was duped.

2. Contrary to your statement that the op didn't accuse him of fraud, this clearly reveals that you didn't read through all the posts but instead chose to make stupid comments without basis.. op indeed accused him of conniving with the person who defrauded him.
Even the man you are defending threatened to arrest op because of this.

3. Next time please be well seised of the facts of a matter before commenting.. now everyone on nairaland knows you are a dullard.

4. It is pertinent to note that even the man who you are defending didn't find my post offensive.. you had better stay away from serious discussions and restrict yourself to romance and sports betting threads where you belong.

HazzanTazzan:

Ok Mr comprehension...

Na your type dey come online to spoil reputation wey person don build over the years...

Someone just got scammed by a scammer running a fake website with a name relating to an exchanger and ure pinning it on the exchanger even tho all details the victim was scammed with isnt related to the exchanger...

Na lowlife full here anyway

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2021
sonofElElyon:
It's clear your parents did a bad job raising you.. that's why you are so rude as to call someone a lowlife..
Your brain power and ability to comprehend is clearly low.. and so is your IQ.

1. I never called the guy a scammer. I merely said I am not in a position to either exonerate him or condemn him. I just pointed out the fact that payment shouldn't have been made into a private account by the person who was duped.

2. Contrary to your statement that the op didn't accuse him of fraud, this clearly reveals that you didn't read through all the posts but instead chose to make stupid comments without basis.. op indeed accused him of conniving with the person who defrauded him.
Even the man you are defending threatened to arrest op because of this.

3. Next time please be well seised of the facts of a matter before commenting.. now everyone on nairaland knows you are a dullard.

4. It is pertinent to note that even the man who you are defending didn't find my post offensive.. you had better stay away from serious discussions and restrict yourself to romance and sports betting threads where you belong.

Funny how u accepted youre one of the lowlifes...

U really need to check where you're relevant ... Do u even use the business section? Cos if you do, youd see i only use this section...

You really need to get back to your politics and sports arguments cos if youre not brain dead, u wont open ur stinking mouth to disgrace your parents publicly ...
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by sonofElElyon: 6:29am On Jan 27, 2021
Q.E.D (the slow poke probably doesn't even know the meaning).

If he had checked my comments he'd know that I am a professional and active in threads where there's an intelligent discussion. He is just a wanna be investor who clearly probably will never be because he lacks an analytical mind.

He never addressed any of the points I raised.. only knows how to insult people. Silly hill Billy!

HazzanTazzan:

Funny how u accepted youre one of the lowlifes...

U really need to check where you're relevant ... Do u even use the business section? Cos if you do, youd see i only use this section...

You really need to get back to your politics and sports arguments cos if youre not brain dead, u wont open ur stinking mouth to disgrace your parents publicly ...

Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2021
sonofElElyon:
Q.E.D (the slow poke probably doesn't even know the meaning).

If he had checked my comments he'd know that I am a professional and active in threads where there's an intelligent discussion. He is just a wanna be investor who clearly probably will never be because he lacks an analytical mind.

He never addressed any of the points I raised.. only knows how to insult people. Silly hill Billy!

Lol... Who is he? I wont give you further attention
Re: I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 by sonofElElyon: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Neither would I give him..

HazzanTazzan:

Lol... Who is he? I wont give you further attention

(1) (2) (Reply)

Land Purchase In Akure; 500 Plots For N300,000 Each. A Wise Investment Or Not? / Let Bring Back The Smile Together !!! / Super Sharp American Shirts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.