Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President (1605 Views)

Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped / Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by fineboynl(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2020
tinubu and oshiomole couldn't deliver Osun, Oyo, ogun election without Federal might and rigging.

the Edo election really exposed and open their yansh too. now Ondo is next. I wonder if tinubu is the same person who want to be president? or who yoruba Muslim think would be president? even if APC hand over the ticket tinubu he cannot secure 50% vote from the south west without federal forces interference. not to even mention the North. tinubu and oshiomole cannot secure 35% votes in the north.

let not even go near South East and South South. that one is F9.

tinubu should take a chillpill because he is going no where. since he enters federal polictics he has been losing grip of the once controlled south west.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Wawelexy(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2020
U be GOD

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Wawelexy(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2020
In as much as i don't support Tinubu presidential ambition, i still believe he's not the most corrupt leader Nigeria has..

Yes he stole openly but also developed the state more than any governor Lagos state has ever produced...

Lets not be hypocritical here, there's no saint among the politicians, once u become one, there's already 50% assurance that u will tell lies, not because u re a lier but because of the system in which politics is being played in this part of the world...

If we still have the same political party and the same calibre of people we still have now, even if an Angel is been chosen as the flag bearer of any of this parties, corruption will still continue if not on an increase rate.

So why not lets tackle this from the root by scrambling this set of corrupt minded people, instead of focusing on the ambition of just one of them.

If Tinibu does not become the president of Nigeria, someone loyal to the caucus would be.

A devil u know is far better than an unknown angel... The current rulling party has already laid down some legacy for development, so if by 2023, the opposition is oppurtuned to vote dem out, they would abandon most of the projects the previous administration has commenced, and it will take dem some years again to lay their own legacy hence, the growth of the nation is been pulled back, so tell me, when are we going to be developed as a nation. And the circle continues like that... Till when my fellow Nigerians?

Its high time the noble youth of this nation step up and get to action( the strong and non conterminated ones only). Nothing will change if we keep mute and do nothing....

God bless Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Obodogri: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Wawelexy:
In as much as i don't support Tinubu presidential ambition, i still believe he's not the most corrupt leader Nigeria has..

Yes he stole openly but also developed the state more than any governor Lagos state has ever produced...

Lets not be hypocritical here, there's no saint among the politicians, once u become one, there's already 50% assurance that u will tell lies, not because u re a lier but because of the system in which politics is being played in this part of the world...

If we still have the same political party and the same calibre of people we still have now, even if an Angel is been chosen as the flag bearer of any of this parties, corruption will still continue if not on an increase rate.

So why not lets tackle this from the root by scrambling this set of corrupt minded people, instead of focusing on the ambition of just one of them.

If Tinibu does not become the president of Nigeria, someone loyal to the caucus would be.

A devil u know is far better than an unknown angel... The current rulling party has already laid down some legacy for development, so if by 2023, the opposition is oppurtuned to vote dem out, they would abandon most of the projects the previous administration has commenced, and it will take dem some years again to lay their own legacy hence, the growth of the nation is been pulled back, so tell me, when are we going to be developed as a nation. And the circle continues like that... Till when my fellow Nigerians?

Its high time the noble youth of this nation step up and get to action( the strong and non conterminated ones only). Nothing will change if we keep mute and do nothing....

God bless Nigeria....

I was of age when in 1978 when comodore Ebitu Ukiwe became governor here in Lagos state.
Please can you mention the developmental strides of Tinubu that earned him the best governor in terms of development in Lagos state according to you?

I don't know how old are you.
But are you're saying he performed better that Lateef Jakande, who took over from Ukiwe in 1979 and Buba Marwa who ruled Lagos state before Tinubu?
Did he even perform better than Fashola?

Secondly,you agreed that Tinubu stole openly.
Is that the kind of person you want to project to be the president of this great nation?
Don't forget that a former president said "stealing is not corruption" and Nigerians including Tinubu condemned him and voted him out.
Now is it the one who "steals openly" we should now vote in?
Remember,that this government (and Tinubu a key figure) came to power on the mantra of fighting corruption. And now one who "steals openly" should become president? Then where's the corruption fight? Then what happens to ethics and morals? Will they be living by example?
Your assertion that the "Devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know" this is a wrong statement and you cannot find this in any book of morals whatsoever. Rather, it should be the devil you know is better that the devil you don't know.
So for me and other sane Nigerians,it is better we go for an Angel whether known or unknown.

Besides, what makes you feel that if an opposition party emerges a ruling one, they will abandon the projects embarked upon by this government?
The railway projects by this government under Buhari were initiated by Jonathan if you can remember. So that your argument doesn't hold water.

Let's be objective in our reasoning if we want to make any positive impact in our value system.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Wawelexy(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Obodogri:

Ive been a Lagos man since 1978 till date.
Please can you mention the developmental strides of Tinubu that earned him the best governor in terms of development in Lagos state according to you?

Ok..

General hospitals was reformed during his tenor in LAGOS.

Dilapilated government schools were renovated and some where newly built.

You can tell me sir, that the lagos u knew in the 70's is same as now in terms of good roads, economy, and infrastructure.

Compare the numbers of industries we have then to now

The only governor to run a state without the federal government allocation for more than 4years...

Sir, the man is a crook but yet he has developed lagos no doubt.

If ur arguement is that lagos ought to have gone far than this, then am in total support, but saying he did nothing is just being hypocritical....

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by helinues: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Iyan.miri's crying more than the bereaved.

As if SE have balls to contest 2023 presidency.

SW have so many reputable people to view for presidency

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by helinues: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2020
Obodogri:

I was of age when in 1978 when comodore Ebitu Ukiwe became governor here in Lagos state.

But are you're saying he performed better that Lateef Jakande, who took over from Ukiwe in 1979 and Buba Marwa who ruled Lagos state before Tinubu?

Is that the kind of person you want to project to be the president of this great nation?
Don't forget that a former president said "stealing is not corruption" and Nigerians including Tinubu condemned him and voted him out.
Remember,that this government (and Tinubu a key figure) came to power on the mantra of fighting corruption. And now one who "steals openly" should become president? Then where's the corruption fight? Then what happens to ethics and morals? Will they be living by example?
Your assertion that the "Devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know" this is a wrong statement and you cannot find this in any book of morals whatsoever. Rather, it should be the devil you know is better that the devil you don't know.
So for me and other sane Nigerians,it is better we go for an Angel whether known or unknown.

Besides, what makes you feel that if an opposition party emerges a ruling one, they will abandon the projects embarked upon by this government?
The railway projects by this government under Buhari were initiated by Jonathan if you can remember. So that your argument doesn't hold water.

Let's be objective in our reasoning if we want to make any positive impact in our value system.

You knew so much history about Lagos but care not to know about your region...

Who are you exactly deceiving?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Asgard13: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Wawelexy:

God bless Nigeria....

Typical gibberish...
Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Obodogri: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Wawelexy:

Ok..

You can tell me sir, that the lagos u knew in the 70's is same as now in terms of good roads, economy, and infrastructure.

The only governor to run a state without the federal government allocation for more than 4years...

If ur arguement is that lagos ought to have gone far than this, then am in total support, but saying he did nothing is just being hypocritical....

Thanks

I've edited my post. So kindly see the entire post.

Having said that, I will confidently tell you that we have more industries back in the days than now my dear.
Have you heard of Philips (Nig) Ltd, Leventis, UAC foods, textile industries, Michelin, Dunlop, Peugeot Automobile(PAN), Sanyo, Ajaokuta and Aladja steel companies? These were reputable firms that employed millions of our teeming population compared to what we now have.
Many of those schools and hospitals you referred to were renovated by Fashola himself.
Tinubu built only for millennium schools and they are

The Abibatu Mogaji Senior Secondary School, Agege, was commissioned on March 1, 2002, by Tinubu in the Agege area of the state. The other three commissioned during that era were the Bola Ige Millennium Senior Secondary School, Ajeromi-Ifelodun; The Millennium Senior Secondary, Egbeda, and the Babs Fafunwa Millennium Secondary, Ojodu.
He renovated a few but Fashola did most of the work.
Talking about his allocation which was seized by Obasanjo,to me it was insignificant. Do you know how much he was realizing as IGR? About #10b-#13bn every month. No be small money.
He could've done more my friend.

https://m.guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/tinubus-millennium-schools-going-the-way-of-others/

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by tricksters: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2020
You foolish soul never desist from making foolish comment on NL. Tinubu stole who is a politician in Nigeria that did not steal ? If your father whether in hell or hellfire was ever a governor in Nigeria he would have stolen 3ce what Tinubu stole and won't have performed 1/10th.

Even Buhari that is called Mr Saint told we all know what Atiku said about him bring 12 briefcase loaded with dollars. We know we must not open Atiku's book that one is a diehard criminals and his choice of deputy in Peter Obi is the biggest criminal that will ever grace the path of Nigeria history.

Imagine as a sitting governor Peter Obi looted Anambra state fund to build himself the biggest mail in Abuja and many foolish Igbos castigating Tinubu for building hotel long after he was governor of lagos state have refused to condemn the God forsake criminal that will never do good along with every mwnber of his household dead n unborn. Just imagine if Tinubu tried such.

Their father keep wailing like lunatic because a Tinubu that does not hold any political office brought bullion van to his house but the like of Theodore Orji looted Abia ground into ground charging 100 million monthly as security vote but no foolish soul from the region is able to speak up. Ebele, a sitting president flying a helicopter filled to the brim with dollar to Fayose house on election eve don't get a mention in their hypocrisy but a private citizen with bullion causes they agonizing pain n agony daily. Awon oloriburuku omo chukunduki.

Nigeria should go for an angel pls tell us is your father the angel that should be allowed to rule Nigeria ? What as your saintly father accomplished compare to Tinubu and other criminals like Atiku Peter Obi Ekeweremadu Orjis Umahi Ikpeazu n the rest you chose not to open your foolish n cursed mouth about ?!

Obodogri:

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Access003(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Wawelexy(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2020
Obodogri:

I've edited my post. So kindly see the entire post.

Having said that, I will confidently tell you that we have more industries back in the days than now my dear.
Have you heard of Philips (Nig) Ltd, Leventis, UAC foods, textile industries, Michelin, Dunlop, Peugeot Automobile(PAN), Sanyo, Ajaokuta and Aladja steel companies? These were reputable firms that employed millions of our teeming population compared to what we now have.
Many of those schools and hospitals you referred to were renovated by Fashola himself.
Tinubu built only for millennium schools and they are

The Abibatu Mogaji Senior Secondary School, Agege, was commissioned on March 1, 2002, by Tinubu in the Agege area of the state. The other three commissioned during that era were the Bola Ige Millennium Senior Secondary School, Ajeromi-Ifelodun; The Millennium Senior Secondary, Egbeda, and the Babs Fafunwa Millennium Secondary, Ojodu.
He renovated a few but Fashola did most of the work.
Talking about his allocation which was seized by Obasanjo,to me it was insignificant. Do you know how much he was realizing as IGR? About #10b-#13bn every month. No be small money.
He could've done more my friend.

https://m.guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/tinubus-millennium-schools-going-the-way-of-others/

Ok sir, most of the companies u mentioned sir are still in operations with even more staffs compared to those days...and the few that left wasn't his fault but the federal government policy that wasn't fair on them.

About the schools, u only mentioned the ones u knew about(google can do justice to that).

And for the IGR u mentioned, only a competent governor can achieve that.

Yes again, He could hv done more but lets give it to him for the ones he's done sir...

Thanks
Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Anyiamaka: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2020
I did not care to read your narrative but I do know that- Tinubu will not be a president of Nigeria
Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by tricksters: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2020
Is your father God n did you pathetic souls not say more than that to Buhari ?
Anyiamaka:
I did not care to read your narrative but I do know that- Tinubu will not be a president of Nigeria
Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Wawelexy(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2020
tricksters:
That foolish soul is out to tarnish every politician from every other tribe except igbo politician. You will just be wasting your time trying to convince him and many of his like paid by Pachukwuddie77 on NL. They are in on it with seun collaboration so reporting is of no use.

If the fool is so sure Tinubu is a failure he should name the governor from his region since 1960 that Nigeria gained independence that can compare in achievement to what Tinubu accomplished in Lagos.

You can see how he foolishly disregarded the IGR Tinubu raised to billions from few million as far back as when he ruled. Till date no single Igbo as met up with the yearly IGR Tinubu left for Lagos even till date. Imagine still having the audacity to talk, no Igbo governor is generating the IGR Lagos generated in 2007 when Tinubu left and we are already in 2020. What more is there to debate with this cursed souls from hell ?!

Oh! I see....
Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Obodogri: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2020
tricksters:
You foolish soul never desist from making foolish comment on NL. Tinubu stole who is a politician in Nigeria that did not steal ? If your father whether in hell or hellfire was ever a governor in Nigeria he would have stolen 3ce what Tinubu stole and won't have performed 1/10th.

Even Buhari that is called Mr Saint told we all know what Atiku said about him bring 12 briefcase loaded with dollars. We know we must not open Atiku's book that one is a diehard criminals and his choice of deputy in Peter Obi is the biggest criminal that will ever grace the path of Nigeria history.

Imagine as a sitting governor Peter Obi looted Anambra state fund to build himself the biggest mail in Abuja and many foolish Igbos castigating Tinubu for building hotel long after he was governor of lagos state have refused to condemn the God forsake criminal that will never do good along with every mwnber of his household dead n unborn. Just imagine if Tinubu tried such.

Their father keep wailing like lunatic because a Tinubu that does not hold any political office brought bullion van to his house but the like of Theodore Orji looted Abia ground into ground charging 100 million monthly as security vote but no foolish soul from the region is able to speak up. Ebele, a sitting president flying a helicopter filled to the brim with dollar to Fayose house on election eve don't get a mention in their hypocrisy but a private citizen with bullion causes they agonizing pain n agony daily. Awon oloriburuku omo chukunduki.

Nigeria should go for an angel pls tell us is your father the angel that should be allowed to rule Nigeria ? What as your saintly father accomplished compare to Tinubu and other criminals like Atiku Peter Obi Ekeweremadu Orjis Umahi Ikpeazu n the rest you chose not to open your foolish n cursed mouth about ?!

I don't want to believe that you're a demented soul but it beats my imagination that you rain insults on me for no just cause.
I have never and will never call one a thief except if the courts declare such.
And if you check my previous posts,at no time did i call anyone a thief. I was only quoting the individual who i quoted and you can see the inverted commas plus that the individual said so himself.

Having said that,you have also accused other governors of other extraction calling them thieves.
So what difference is there between you and those accusing the Lagos ex governor?

I am a bonafide indigene of Lagos and i have worked with him at one time or another.
It would be wrong of you to believe that everyone is corrupt. Even in Nigeria i can tell you that we have corrupt free individuals (Angels so to speak) even in government and the earlier we look for such people to run the affairs of this land the better for us.

So I'll advise you to check my profile to know who i stand for.
I don't insult or insinuate or even jump to conclusion.
Fashola is my friend and is also an ex governor too.
Same with Osinbajo who was AG of Lagos is now the VP.
But have you wondered why their names rarely come up when negative issues like these are being discussed?
Think if you have a reasoning faculty and stop spewing what you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Obodogri: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2020
helinues:

You knew so much history about Lagos but care not to know about your region...

Who are you exactly deceiving?

What region?

I am from Lagos (Omo Ile) helinues.

I don't make comments without stating the facts and obvious.
Am not a typical one that rants.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by helinues: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2020
Obodogri:

What region?

I am from Lagos (Omo Ile) helinues.

I don't make comments without stating the facts and obvious.
Am not a typical one that rants.

Then be smart with your comments on NL...No pun intended....

Not a supporter/can never be of Tinubu's presidency by it get as how we for handle the issue on social media
Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by ovieigho(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2020
Wawelexy:

Ok..

Thanks

Lol

General hospital
Schools ?

Is that all?

He ran the state without federal allocation which allows multiple taxation / over taxation of lagosians

Even more taxes with the use of Agberos
Computers were crying but Tinubu and mC oluomo are smiling to the banks

Lands owners in Lagos are groaning but Tinubu and his cronies ( Sanmi eludoyin) hold sway of all the real estate biz in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2020
all these Tinubu supporters sef...

so that we will have ten bullion vans stationed at the villa always.

God forbid

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Obodogri: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Wawelexy:

Oh! I see....

Don't allow him to mislead you.
I am an established gentleman taking after my father's legacy as a technocrat.

I don't depend on stipends to live and perhaps him or one of his may have benefited from my programs.
If he sees me one on one, he can't shake me let alone make such damning comments about me.
What is more this is a social media.
I stand for social justice no matter whose ox is gored.
Who recommended Oshiomhole to him before he was made APC chair despite what Edolites feel that he betrayed one of his own (Oyegun). Go to the streets of Benin and other cities and hear them speak.

You see, as a leader it is important you listen more to people without necessarily insisting on one's own preference which is what worked against Oshiomhole and the exact thing is the bane of who we have been talking about since.
When we said don't make a video to Edo,did he listen? But we all saw the result.
Why has he not made one to Ondo?

So if am crucified for saying the truth, then how can justice reign in the land?

Did i call anyone a thief from our discussion? Rather i was only quoting you who said and i quote "...... he stole openly."
Did i say such? Even when one appear on live T.V or on the internet like this it imperative one doesn't blab.

Anyway,there is no need to join issues with him.
Good day.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Obodogri: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2020
helinues:

Then be smart with your comments on NL...No pun intended....

Not a supporter/can never be of Tinubu's presidency by it get as how we for handle the issue on social media

I understand @ the bolded helinues.

But i am smart.
It isn't wrong to disagree with others when you believe they're subverting the rules, is it?

That's me 4u.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Obodogri: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2020
ovieigho:

Lol

General hospital
Schools ?

Is that all?

He ran the state without federal allocation which allows multiple taxation / over taxation of lagosians

Even more taxes with the use of Agberos
Computers were crying but Tinubu and mC oluomo are smiling to the banks

Lands owners in Lagos are groaning but Tinubu and his cronies ( Sanmi eludoyin) hold sway of all the real estate biz in Lagos

Many are victims. And when one speaks they brand you Ipob from the South East or even South South.
Am a Lagos man and these things are true.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by fergie001: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2020
People absolutely have no respect here.

Obodogri...Thank you for your inputs, Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Obodogri: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2020
fergie001:
People absolutely have no respect here.

Obodogri...Thank you for your inputs, Sir.

Fergie, it is a thing of joy to state the obvious else our country will suffer for it.

People will definitely hit you hard as a result. But no matter what, i believe that truth is constant and must be told.

Once again thank you for your sincere commendation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by fergie001: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Obodogri:
It is a thing of joy to state the obvious else our country will suffer for it.

People will definitely hit you hard as a result. But no matter what, i believe that truth is constant and must be told.

Once again thank you for your sincere commendation.
Always welcome.........Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Obodogri: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Wawelexy:

Ok sir, most of the companies u mentioned sir are still in operations with even more staffs compared to those days...and the few that left wasn't his fault but the federal government policy that wasn't fair on them.

About the schools, u only mentioned the ones u knew about(google can do justice to that).

And for the IGR u mentioned, only a competent governor can achieve that.

Yes again, He could hv done more but lets give it to him for the ones he's done sir...

Thanks

Wawelexy, what i told you about the schools is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Quote me any day.

Secondly on the industries,i only replied you because you said he set up industries in Lagos. I have never seen any. Rather,the ones we had are leaving. The list is endless.
True, the federal govt policies are largely responsible for their exit.

But our corrupt nature is another reason.
Go to Philips Nig. Ltd and ask of why the Whites left and created Philips Project Centre ( PPC) at Kofi Abayomi Street, V.I at a time when we had the first black man (an Ibadan man named Oloko) as the first Managing Director.
His driver was a Prince popularly called Omoba.
All the whites were frustrated, oppressed and they left Philips and set up a new one as stated above.

The main reason (98%) is CORRUPTION.
I know exactly what am telling you.

This does not mean that we don't have honest Nigerians who are corrupt free.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by orunto27: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
Senator, Governor Yes. And he has done them. But to be President where Osinbajo is, Nigeria is not so illiterate and ignorant to appreciate the Difference.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by bobowaja(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
I can only blame Yoruba that will support this people to tarnish their own. They are busy opening threads up on threads on Yoruba men capable to lead and some of us are not seeing the calculated attempts.

Same thing they did to Osinbajo before they casted, now, they are trying their luck on Tinubu. Laughs.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President by Wawelexy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
Obodogri:

Don't allow him to mislead you.
I am an established gentleman taking after my father's legacy as a technocrat.

I don't depend on stipends to live and perhaps him or one of his may have benefited from my programs.
If he sees me one on one, he can't shake me let alone make such damning comments about me.
What is more this is a social media.
I stand for social justice no matter whose ox is gored.
Who recommended Oshiomhole to him before he was made APC chair despite what Edolites feel that he betrayed one of his own (Oyegun). Go to the streets of Benin and other cities and hear them speak.

You see, as a leader it is important you listen more to people without necessarily insisting on one's own preference which is what worked against Oshiomhole and the exact thing is the bane of who we have been talking about since.
When we said don't make a video to Edo,did he listen? But we all saw the result.
Why has he not made one to Ondo?

So if am crucified for saying the truth, then how can justice reign in the land?

Did i call anyone a thief from our discussion? Rather i was only quoting you who said and i quote "...... he stole openly."
Did i say such? Even when one appear on live T.V or on the internet like this it imperative one doesn't blab.

Anyway,there is no need to join issues with him.
Good day.

Hmmm...

I can understand ur point sir, but u did mention that we have few nigerians who re not corrupt, sir, are this people politicians? If yes, can u mention a few of them...

And as for the other guy, he can't mislead me as i don't judge people i haven't met one on one....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Warns FG To Stop Linking It To Attacks On Security Agents / Mbaka: Is Telling Buhari To Change A Crime, Speaks After He Was Released.video / Palestine: Nigerian Christians & Israeli Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.