Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) (67977 Views)

Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact / Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower / Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by ThiagoKid(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
angry
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by MarcC: 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
W
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
undecided is this one news?
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Yankee101: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Na bushman now
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Na only me observe that breath dey blow Mr easzy's trouser... We women are blessing anytime anyday!
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by hopexter(m): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
The OP is mentally unromantic. Wetin consign Nairalanders with funicators? We all have our personal moments for that. Show us something meaningful and stop counting people's romantic moments angry angry

1 Like

Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by nextstep(m): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
I know this is just something to make news, but just because you don't see Mr. Eazi doing something doesn't mean he's not romantic.

What's more romantic than a man's loyalty in this day and age?
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Amozever12: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
I don't care, only if this news makes Arsenal win Community Shield tomorrow.
Gunner to the bone.. Coyg!
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
jaelz:
Giving us relationship goals
Who are the ‘us’? Speak for yourself bro
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Sixfit: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Just like the way this guy comport himself.

I see cheap Nord 3 years login. See my Sig for contact details. If you are Short on cash i can gift u one month Premium login for free.
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Litmus: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Eazi looks Ghanaian with that round nose.
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not surprised
When a woman loves she loves for real
They can move mountains for you...

I remember my grandfather will always say
Son......marry a woman who loves you more than you love her

My grandfather say this my grandfather say that Mtcheew You and your grandfather dey craze ekwensu

1 Like

Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
0KNM:
Who are the ‘us’? Speak for yourself bro
Me and you kiss when are you marrying me and taking me to London?
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Ngozioma(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by afecgivers: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Yemmyki:
Locate, Monitor & Control your vehicle 24/7 with your phone, tablet & PC.

Protect your vehicles with the latest, advanced and effective technology and experience peace of mind by knowing the real time location of your vehicle at all time.

Listen to voice conversation going on in your vehicle remotely from your phone in real time and plan your next move irrespective of the distance.

You can check places where your car has been too for the whole week.

You can see the speed your car moving.

You can Geo fence your car not to leave a particular state.

Take 100% control of your car at all time. Stop and Resume your car engine from anywhere you are when neccessary.

PRICE IS #35.000

No ANNUAL RENEWAL, IT'S ONE TIME .

Don't you have wife tracker device?
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Wolexdey(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Pardon me... I'm here to sell Data to you.
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Ofadaman(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not surprised

Son......marry a woman who loves you more than you love her

And where is your grandfather now
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
What should we now do?

Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by playapayaski: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=Thatlong9 post=93323947]Good for them
Guy is rich and easy going, humble with a monstrous uneazy 9 what else does she want or crave?[/quote

Which one is 9 again..
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Jostoman: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
This week supposed to be dedicated to all those innocent IPOB guys that were kill by those satanic agent in Enugu state not this kind of news.
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by ofiko123(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nice one... I hope their relationship lasts..
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by JesuisMoha: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
undecided

Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by perdollar(m): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
if billions r involved won't u b more lomantic?
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
What's the meaning of this naw? No better news again?
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by perdollar(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ofadaman:

And where is your grandfather now
haba! the quote didn't die wt grandpa nau
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by perdollar(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
any agent that wl connect me to DJ Cuppy?
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Oriakku: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
jaelz:
So it's no longer news, that billionaire fashion blogger and daughter to Mr. Femi Otedola is in a whirlwind relationship with Nigerian Ghanaian singer, Mr. Eazi, and their relationships of recent has always been the talk of town. Just recently, she celebrated his birthday in a unique way.

1.) Flies A Plane With His Name : This was the height of it to me, when she actually took out time and resources to hire a plane for him, just to welcome him back to the United Kingdom and wish him a happy birthday in 2017.

2.) Supported Him During His Performance : Yes, not once or twice has she had to actually fly out to be with her man during his performance, but the height of it all was during his Coachella performance, where she took out time to wait for him back stage before and after his performance, and went ahead to share romantic pictures of the both of them.

3.) Planting A Peck On Him : You would hardly find many pictures of Mr. Eazi planting a peck on her, but on several occasions, Temi Otedola has planted a kiss on the cheeks of her super star boyfriend to show we affection for him.

4.) Birthday Vacation Celebration : Last year was Greece, this year was Monaco. She flew home to Monaco to celebrate his birthday few days back. The had launch and dinner together and topped it down with expensive Champaign.
lobish news
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
Mr Eazi must be good 'in za oza room'..
You self see that long rod 4 first pix
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Champneys: 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nonsense.
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Lexusgs430: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Her love language is touch touch.....

His love language might be having a rich father inlaw.......... cheesy
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Babaken(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not surprised

Son......marry a woman who loves you more than you love her and also double your huzzle because a woman's love is heaven to the soul and a purgatory for the wallet
wise man talk be that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Cello-Taped Earpiece At AMVCA 2018 Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.