Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) (67975 Views)

Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact / Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower / Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by okenwaa(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Aproko face your life.
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by nBag(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not surprised
When a woman loves she loves for real
They can move mountains for you...

I remember my grandfather will always say
Son......marry a woman who loves you more than you love her and also double your huzzle because a woman's love is heaven to the soul and a purgatory for the wallet

nigga, your grandpa sabi talk to you always oo
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Ngozioma(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
grin grin grin As far as Nigeria is concerned, when it comes to beauty, Igbos are first, Hausa/Fulani are second, Niger Delta takes Third position, while the last but not the least, Yoruba manages Fourth position.

Igbo Amaka

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Make E propose make Florence cook Jollof Rice.I hope she can cook Jollof Rice sef..
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by mukthar2000(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
with an ordinary Ghanaian man, Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by PoliteActivist: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nawaaoh:
VIDEO: Man robbed of his entire life savings moments after withdrawing $200k from bank

Terrible! Watch the video

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2020/08/video-man-robbed-of-his-entire-life-savings-moments-after-withdrawing-200k-from-bank/

Staged. Maybe for jnsurance
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by lekki1444: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
she likes his humility. very rich guy who doesnt own one single car
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by optimistfeel(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
undecided
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by akmath: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Son......marry a woman who loves you more than you love her and also double your huzzle because a woman's love is heaven to the soul and a purgatory for the wallet
If truly your grandpa said all the things you have telling us here on NL then King Solomon de learn work where your grandpa de..
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Charmingrascal(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dude is in the entaglement because of Ote$

If you know you know
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by wfjimmytobby(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mr eazi dey bleep fresh Toto...him be gold and Toto digger
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Dannykesh(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
Take it eazi with her dad's money
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Bobotic(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
I laff

Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Pweetyccee(f): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nice � one
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not surprised

But wait oo, u mean ur grandfather gave u an advice for/against this 21st century ladies and , well,

1 Like

Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Codes151(m): 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Is this news now?
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by professore(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
Beautiful billionaire daughter. I must marry my taste, I won't allow anything to give me low self esteem. I Iove people who are in love.
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by yoursidenigga(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not surprised

Damn Niggarr! Your grandfather must be a real nigarr. Your lineage must be full of Alpha males that are real Niggarrs! Don't leave me niggar!
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
DSoj:
So we must do what? Fry garri? Mcheww

If you like!

Or you can ROAST it sef.
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Abusadiq01(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Who be Temi again, abi na still dat lost-but-found girl called Cuppy

Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Deborah98(f): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
Okay we have heard
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by NnamdiN: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Me sef want billionaire daughter, not all these how was your day and have you eaten peoplecry cry

Like say I come this life to chop
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by gwama: 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
But she don't make a child with him?? They are together for longtime. cool cool
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by earnit3: 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
really
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by simplyshade: 1:13am On Aug 29, 2020
Him no fine taah! undecided
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Osobi32(m): 3:47am On Aug 29, 2020
@op why not mind ur business? this people are living their life and you are here making it ur entertainment. meanwhile what makes u think that shes more romantic than her man? the Guy may not be a fan of PDA.
Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Bellotelli: 6:36am On Aug 29, 2020
Thatlong9:
Good for them
Guy is rich and easy going, humble with a monstrous uneazy 9 what else does she want or crave?
Cheers to Mr Easy with the monstrous uneasy 9

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance / Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.