Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) (67976 Views)

Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact / Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower / Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) by Dcaliphate(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Not surprised
When a woman loves she loves for real
They can move mountains for you...

I remember my grandfather will always say
Son......marry a woman who loves you more than you love her and also double your huzzle because a woman's love is heaven to the soul and a purgatory for the wallet
On point.
Whatever you're taking don't stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Cello-Taped Earpiece At AMVCA 2018 Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.