Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Assembly Probe: I'll Expose All Your Dirty Secrets, Cosmos Ndukwe Fires Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assembly Probe: I'll Expose All Your Dirty Secrets, Cosmos Ndukwe Fires Back (992 Views)

Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy / Wike And PDP Crisis: Cosmos Ndukwe Says He Is The One Who Sued Atiku To Court / Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assembly Probe: I'll Expose All Your Dirty Secrets, Cosmos Ndukwe Fires Back by drinoayo: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
The Abia State Commissioner for Trade and Investment, Cosmos Ndukwe, has vowed to expose all the 'dirty secrets' of his political enemies who are after his downfall, Igbere TV reports.

This comes after the State Assembly set up a committee to carry out proper investigations on allegations against the Commissioner following a petition.

In the petition written by Aba Traders, Cosmos was accused of indiscriminate stalls in Ekeoha Shopping Centres.

IGBERE TV had reported that the petition which was written by “Barr Nwaugo Victor C and Co” on behalf of the traders said Ekeoha Shopping Centre, Aba, is a Shopping Complex envisioned, designed and constructed in blocks of bungalow stores with open space, walkways, fire station, banking hall, car parks, emergency exit points for human and vehicular movements at all relevant periods and even in cases of fire outbreak.The traders revealed that it is unfortunate that all the aforementioned facilities have been converted into market stalls on the authorization of the Commissioner for Trade and Investment, Rt Hon.Cosmos Ndukwe with the connivance of the current Chairman of Ekeoha Shopping Centre Traders Association, one Mr. Friday Dimiri.

The traders further said that the actions of the Commissioner could lead to mass death of traders and their customers and pleaded with Abia government to intervene immediately.

However, reacting to the recent developments, Mr Cosmos said he will expose all the dirty secrets of his enemies whenever he is ready to speak.

He further tipped at knowing some of the members who “built shops at parks and fire service lane in shop centre” adding that “records don't lie and monies collected in the markets have receipts.”

“Hahahaha Iyanga dey sleep trouble dey try wake am... No One should off the microphone when I will reply because records don’t lie and we know those people that built shops on the parks and fire service lane in shopping center tell dem I say soooo!

“Records don’t lie and monies collected in the markets have receipts ok ooo! make no one off mic � and make them allow me invite national and international media, hope it will be on plenary session, not quasi kangaroo � Committee. Those in glass house hmmmm ok nah kontinu.” he wrote in a reply on Facebook.

https://igberetvnews.com/1362832/assembly-probe-ill-expose-dirty-secrets-cosmos-ndukwe-fires-back/

Lalasticlala

Re: Assembly Probe: I'll Expose All Your Dirty Secrets, Cosmos Ndukwe Fires Back by techmo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mscheeew!!!! Nonsense and Abia State/ Orji PLC
Re: Assembly Probe: I'll Expose All Your Dirty Secrets, Cosmos Ndukwe Fires Back by SmartProf(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
He hasn't denied that he deserves to be probed, but he is rather using threats to get soft landing. Just imagine the idiots placed to run the affairs of a state... They are men with dirty secrets, and you expect the state to witness any form of progress? In our country, men with dirty secrets win elections and get appointments, while sane intellectuals watch helplessly on the sidelines.
Re: Assembly Probe: I'll Expose All Your Dirty Secrets, Cosmos Ndukwe Fires Back by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
legislators are becoming too corrupt these days ...
Re: Assembly Probe: I'll Expose All Your Dirty Secrets, Cosmos Ndukwe Fires Back by BlackfireX: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
When is Messi joining Shooting stars football club of Ibadan, or Enyimba of Aba??
Re: Assembly Probe: I'll Expose All Your Dirty Secrets, Cosmos Ndukwe Fires Back by hisgrace090: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Petition and prob in abia state, that's impossible.

(1) (Reply)

"Sugar Daddy"Trends Number One, Amid Endsars Protests / Visa Free COUNTRIES For Nigerians / FG Orders Closure Of School Till January 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.