Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina (35723 Views)

How Economy Fared Under Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, Buhari / Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President / Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by DeMoneyGenius: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Name one project Buhari has started and completed and get recharge card

Making corruption to become official.
Now where's my recharge card?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by NGpatriot: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
President Buhari commissions The Centre of Excellence University of Nigeria Enugu Campus

The PDP did not start or complete 1 single project in the SE after 16 years in power, but PMB already completed and commissioned 2 projects in the same SE

God Bless PM

God Bless Nigeria

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by BabaOlowo: 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
I don't know why this one always think everything is a JOKE!
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by stealmatic(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Deltatoto:
im a youth..I’m under 40.its nice to no u have ur msc..God will bless ur hustle.femi is my good friend but the way he talks I don’t like it.we have slept in the same hotel room..I don’t want to tell u how close we are.
okay,sir no problems,please maybe this will be an opportunity to let u know that npower beneficiaries needs people like you to help facilitate permanent employment,my lil brother has been praying for this,nice meeting you
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by NGpatriot: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
PMB is completing projects everywhere, but the bitter and hateful people can not show us 1 single project their looting and stealing PDP uncles completed anywhere..

grin grin grin

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by Ologbojo2023: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
simpleseyi:

Buhari completed the 30 years abandoned Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway ams named the Main Terminal after Goatluck Jonaddaft. That was a direct insult on the ineffectual buffoon
omo gor eni koma Ku, tani komo pe agor loma pa omo. Stop supporting failure, buhari is a total failure in honestly he's the most worst president Nigeria will have even in future join.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by Ologbojo2023: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
DEROX:
building the transportation university in katsina
see una life only one project located in north while Jonathan started and completed many projects both in north, south and west....... Buhari is a momentum failure that Nigeria should have pray not to have
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by NGpatriot: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Abandoned by the PDP and left for dead on the drawing board for 12 years

Fastest railway construction in the history of Nigeria.

Started in 2017 and almost ready in less than 3 years.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB.

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by NGpatriot: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ologbojo2023:
see una life only one project located in north while Jonathan started and completed many projects both in north, south and west....... Buhari is a momentum failure that Nigeria should have pray not to have

List 1, 2 or 3 projects that jona started and completed anywhere in Nigeria.

I know you can not list anything because there;s nothing to list, you people are just born liars.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by NGpatriot: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by jonneljonn(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
rubbish
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by NGpatriot: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nigeria under PMB, all done in less than 3 years..

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by abidem4real: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by Dumte(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
What is this one saying? Nigeria under your Buhari is worse than hell fire.
Imagine how small appointment can make a man to say rubbish
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by Magicians: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kondomatic:
Abacha never stole.

This too should be fresh in your memory if you don't have selective amnesia
Does steal is not corruption ring a bell ?
How much did Nwobode steal nko?
Oduahgate, Allison jet scandal, Bart Nnaji fraudulent selling of Disco to himself, Immigration job scandal with many being defrauded n 12 slaughtered after defrauding them n more. Pls don't tell me you have gone deaf. Lunatics be thinking they have opinion.
Rubbish.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by DEROX: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ologbojo2023:
Dont even go there what happened to your second niger bridge? abeg when it comes to infrasturucture you cant compare jonathan to buhari and what did he even do in SW how many trains did jonathan build? how many schools in his SS region? Buhari reopened the sea port in akwa ibom that amaechi just commisioned? So what are you saying pls
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by NGpatriot: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
DEROX:
Dont even go there what happened to your second niger bridge? abeg when it comes to infrasturucture you cant compare jonathan to buhari and what did he even do in SW how many trains did jonathan build? how many schools in his SS region? Buhari reopened the sea port in akwa ibom that amaechi just commisioned? So what are you saying pls

Jona and the whole of PDP did not start or complete 1 single project in the whole of SE, in the SW and not even in the SS after 16 years in power.

Not 1.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by pquaver(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kondomatic:
Abacha never stole.

This too should be fresh in your memory if you don't have selective amnesia

Talk is cheap.. Action speak louder than words..

Abacha never stole is a opinion of Buhari on his side of Abacha. It is no where on record that he aided or abetted Abacha to steal deliberately or indeliberately.. A father can train a child well and child is a thief the father does not know.. As the child only show the father his good side many people are guilty of this and you can find that in many homes especially females.. There lots of girls their parents will tell you are virgins but omo dem be borehole.. That is the side they show their parents.. However comparing what Buhari said and Jonathan overseeing the most thiefing and corrupt government in Nigeria history show somehow you logical reasoning is poor(apologies but it just the truth), you didn't understand ratio and proportions in school and lastly you don't comprehend English well with respect to opinions, reported speech and facts.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by Easyosafo: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
May God have mercy on you[ADESINA],stop defending this shameful government of buhari that no vision for tomorrow youths.

ADESINA selfish comparison and cruel statement exposed absolute weakness, incompetence, unfairness of so called Buhari administration to the entire Nigeria.

God is watching, Nigerians are watching. I believe the life of every common Nigeria is in the hands of God.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by NGpatriot: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Easyosafo:
May God have mercy on you[ADESINA],stop defending this shameful government of buhari that no vision for tomorrow youths.

ADESINA selfish comparison and cruel statement exposed absolute weakness, incompetence, unfairness of so called Buhari administration to the entire Nigeria.

God is watching, Nigerians are watching. I believe the life of every common Nigeria is in the hands of God.

Stop calling God God in vain, prove the man wrong if he actually lied, you know you can not so stop shouting God.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by therajah: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
...created poverty and hatred!
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by verlmoon: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mraphel:
All I know is Buhari has tried his best at that age

GEJ stealing is not corruption still fresh in d memory

if you steal you are a thief not corrupt that was what he meant.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by Kondomatic(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
pquaver:

Talk is cheap.. Action speak louder than words..

Abacha never stole is a opinion of Buhari on his side of Abacha. It is no where on record that he aided or abetted Abacha to steal deliberately or indeliberately.. A father can train a child well and child is a thief the father does not know.. As the child only show the father his good side many people are guilty of this and you can find that in many homes especially females.. There lots of girls their parents will tell you are virgins but omo dem be borehole.. That is the side they show their parents.. However comparing what Buhari said and Jonathan overseeing the most thiefing and corrupt government in Nigeria history show somehow you logical reasoning is poor(apologies but it just the truth), you didn't understand ratio and proportions in school and lastly you don't comprehend English well with respect to opinions, reported speech and facts.
You know, when I first read this your comment and the insults there in, I wanted to give it back to you in same way but that's akin to bring myself down to your level. I know we all still have a lot of growing up to do but I am few steps ahead of you on that ladder.

It is worrisome that the only time you and people like you remember your educational qualifications is when you want to brag or insult others just like you did.

One minute they're telling you how educated they're, the next minute they're drumming support for a corrupt, bloodthirsty, and clueless 80+ years old man who has lead this country into recession twice and closing in on third one.

I am no fan of Buhari and I don't give a shit about Jonathan, both of them can go fvck themselves for all I care but it will be outright dishonesty to say that Buhari is in anyway better than Jonathan.

Some people who believed the lies and misinformation that helped bring Buhari into power has come out to apologize but zombiesm is like coronavirus, some survive it while some die with it.

There's nothing Jonathan did that Buhari hasn't done twice but you my man can believe whatever makes you sleep better.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by Bigchristo: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

We know that PMB completed the 26 years abandoned ZIK mausoleum right there in your backyard.

We know that PMB completed the 30 years abandoned Warri Itakpe railway

We know that PMB started and almost completed the 13 years drawing board and abandoned Lagos Ibadan railway

We know that PMB is reconstructing the PDP ever looting and scheming Lagos Ibadan Expressway

We know that PMB is starting and completing hundreds of roads and highways that your looting and stealing PDP uncles abandoned.

I know you Igbos think Nigerians are blind and stupid, but it's what you Igbos see in the mirror.

Audio achievements, your brain has been removed just to support some clueless and failed politicians, the world knows the big difference between past and the present government, mind you I am not an Igbo man nor a PDP supporter but I just want to tell you that you’re stupid for even allowing your hate for some sets of people to cloud your judgement into being biased, Buhari is running a failed govt even as you people tried hard to cover up his ass yet he still makes blunders daily.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by Mraphel: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
verlmoon:

So if you're corrupt you're not a thief right?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by bolaayenimo: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
What's the diff between the two?

verlmoon:

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by Deltatoto: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
stealmatic:

okay,sir no problems,please maybe this will be an opportunity to let u know that npower beneficiaries needs people like you to help facilitate permanent employment,my lil brother has been praying for this,nice meeting you
dm me
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by verlmoon: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mraphel:

So if you're corrupt you're not a thief right?
call it how it is, this is simple. someone becomes corrupt by stealing but tagging it corrupt makes it look polished. if anyone steal they should be treated like a thief.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by ucheoluwa(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mad man
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by Nasman387(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
This Femi of a guy talks through his anus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group / Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra / Osun Election: Tribunal Dismisses APC, Oyetola, INEC Objections Against Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.