Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina (35721 Views)

How Economy Fared Under Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, Buhari / Tony Momoh: Obasanjo, Shagari, Yar’adua, Jonathan Never Wanted To Be President / Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by Chirowman(m): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
wahala dey ooo , dollar has been using Naira to dribble like okocha and cameroun players .
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by Awoleesu(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
daddytime:
If you are reading this and your name is Femi, abeg go do name change.

See Femi Fani Kayode, See this pit latrine mouth. Na so all the Femis dey be?

Always uncouth and unguarded in their utterances so long as they are sure of their next meal from their arselicking trade.

See as the mumu be sef. He still looks like a newspaper vendor even after being close to the corridors of powers for an upward of 5 years licking and polishing shoes with his tongue.

Shameless being.

All these careless utterances will surely come back to bite you in the future.

Yeye person.

Haba! Oga calm down nah!

Awo na Femi too oh! shey you know?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by daddytime(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Awoleesu:

Haba! Oga calm down nah!

Awo na Femi too oh! shey you know?

Kai, he must be turning in his grave right now.

No worry, him go slap sense enter these one's head.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by DEROX: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

Jona and the whole of PDP did not start or complete 1 single project in the whole of SE, in the SW and not even in the SS after 16 years in power.

Not 1.
honestly they were only looting thinking they will stay there forever
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by Zetty177x: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Yes. Backwards
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by SouthNigerian: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
geosegun:

Why would you abuse him and called him a bastard? All you need to do is refute his claim by providing a constructive counter claim.

By descending so low means he was right and that he nailed it.

Nigerians should desist from being unnecessarily petty and abusive.

I love Baba Obasanjo's nationalist attitude and sincerity but In terms of infrastructural development Buhari is trying...
Thanks for the correction, I'll build better smiley
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by pquaver(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kondomatic:
You know, when I first read this your comment and the insults there in, I wanted to give it back to you in same way but that's akin to bring myself down to your level. I know we all still have a lot of growing up to do but I am few steps ahead of you on that ladder.

It is worrisome that the only time you and people like you remember your educational qualifications is when you want to brag or insult others just like you did.

One minute they're telling you how educated they're, the next minute they're drumming support for a corrupt, bloodthirsty, and clueless 80+ years old man who has lead this country into recession twice and closing in on third one.

I am no fan of Buhari and I don't give a shit about Jonathan, both of them can go fvck themselves for all I care but it will be outright dishonesty to say that Buhari is in anyway better than Jonathan.

Some people who believed the lies and misinformation that helped bring Buhari into power has come out to apologize but zombiesm is like coronavirus, some survive it while some die with it.

There's nothing Jonathan did that Buhari hasn't done twice but you my man can believe whatever makes you sleep better.

Oga there is no insult there.. It is only fact.. I did not force you to think what a man said about another can be used in comparison with the acts and deeds of another.. Na you do yourself.. Don't drag me inside. I only pointed out what you are doing to yourself in public. Again to the topic oga there is only opinion and no clear cut results.. Infact the only way to look at it or judge it is through the people.. Who got re-elected Buhari who got kick out Jonathan.. Opinion is like a bag everyone to his.. I don not care about your opinion about Buhari if you like write it down in all thread in nairaland it will not make it a fact it will remain an opinion of no consequence till eternity. The fact you take you opinion as good and other opinion as zombies still again brings you out as undeducate(sorry education is not only seeing 4 walls of a school) dude.. 15 million people made their decisions. it stands and if you do not like it there are bodies of water all over Nigeria infact their is a warning of flood now. You can through yourself inside one of them and it will sweep you away from nigeria, away from your sorrows to a place where you will gnash und wail no more. But if you choose to remain Buhari is your president deal with it.. If he is useless asleast he has proven to be more useful than many who insult him daily here .. You and I are discussing him.. Who has ever discussed some of you who insult him?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/buhari-has-done-what-obj-yaradua-jonathan-couldnt-achieve-adesina/

U just want Attention this man.
Why's our dollar rate to Naira this high if he has done better??
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by ican2020: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
simpleseyi:

Buhari completed the 30 years abandoned Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway ams named the Main Terminal after Goatluck Jonaddaft. That was a direct insult on the ineffectual buffoon
So, it was GEJ that started the project.
Lazy youth
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by Eniola40(m): 3:13am On Aug 30, 2020
Deltatoto:
y post ur details on public platform u could dm me
I am very sorry sir, its due to frustration sir, my kids are really starving sir, i will remove it sir.
God bless you sir.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by Eniola40(m): 6:03am On Aug 30, 2020
Deltatoto:
y post ur details on public platform u could dm me
hello sir, i sent a mail to you sir, God will continue to bless you sir.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by bigfish3k: 6:09am On Aug 30, 2020
Mraphel:
All I know is Buhari has tried his best at that age

GEJ stealing is not corruption still fresh in d memory
Na wao
If his best can increase our suffering like this
I wonder what his worst will be like

He was voted to solve the problems he campaigned with and not to come try any yeye best. Mtchew
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by fantastic4lifee(m): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2020
I don't when this present leaders will get sense, buhari administration is better than the past administrations for making 1# to 1$ please try and get small sense , health and education is rubbish no standards, apc is the worst party I ever see .
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by Eniola40(m): 3:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Deltatoto:
dm me
I sent you a mail sir
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by mbos: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
Aguogba:
I am from southeast and my father taught me to always stand on the truth. When it comes to the second Niger bridge, PMB has the highest score just as Egbon Femi said.
NB yardstick is the bolded alone.
u are mad, something Jonathan started and it is still 80% uncompleted///
are u well at all?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by T9ksy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dedetwo:

I shall hold you to this standard.

Your prerogative........It's no skin off my nose.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina by Aguogba(m): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
mbos:

u are mad, something Jonathan started and it is still 80% uncompleted///
are u well at all?
since u don't understand english language, I will blame your abysmal display of stupidity on your parents for sending you to evening school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT / Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP / Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.