Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Are You A Livestock Farmer? Come In. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Are You A Livestock Farmer? Come In. (404 Views)

Whether you're a livestock farmer or Cashcrop farmer. y'll need dis item(Photos) / If You Are A Farmer Come In! / Watermelon Experts And Farmer Come Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Livestock Farmer? Come In. by lizdammy: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
You know as a livestock farmer that fodder is a big deal especially during dry season.

It is wisdom to plant your fodder so you can have enough to feed your animals all year round.

There are certain very important plants that you need to plant to serve as fodder for your livestock farm.

Kindly find information about them below.

1. Gliricidia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNNf1ghX1Z0
Re: Are You A Livestock Farmer? Come In. by KunmiakiN: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
I pick up rabbit weaners in pair (male & female)
at the rate of
Any breed is welcome
Dm/call 08036101567
Re: Are You A Livestock Farmer? Come In. by Bobbylan: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
I have rabbit weaners (hyla and dutch) in my farm. Ilorin, kwara state is our base.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Livestock Farmer? Come In. by pinkbarby: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bobbylan:
I have rabbit weaners (hyla and dutch) in my farm. Ilorin, kwara state is our base.

If you are in Ilorin, Kwara State and you are interested in getting a loan that you can pay back within 6 to 12 months, Jaby loan is lending money to people at a very low interest.
Call 09074970607, if interested.