Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. (5980 Views)

Why Do Most Adults Hold Their Phones While Walking? / Whatsapp To Let Users Message Without Their Phones / Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by thesolutions(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
I just got a Redmi 9A device and I can assure you guys that all these hype about Xiaomi Redmi phones are mere propaganda against Tecno.

I used spark 4 air for sometimes which I got for 30k before lockdown and I can say that that phone is better than the expensive Redmi 9A of 40k.

Well, my focus is on Huawei and Xiaomi Redmi phones. I currently use an old honor 4 phone by Huawei and the phone is having network issue. No 3g or 4g reception. I have been using my W2 as hotspot so I can use the honor 4 to browse.

The so much hype about Xiaomi phones by *Non Marketers* made me to pick something from Xiaomi and I am not wowed.

* Camera synchronization is zero compared to my honor 4.

* Apps open slower than my honor 4 that has been warning me to free some space.

* Display resolution of 720*1600 is wack compared to honor 4's 720*1280

*Image quality of video and camera is very poor compared to honor 4.

*It is heavy.

Compared to my spark 4 air, it has no finger print sensor, no ear piece, no data bonus from any network operator for new phones etc.

It is just a device. I am yet to see the importance of helio G25 that out perform A22 or A23.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by Lavisha(f): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
My Hot8 performs better than those xiomi shitts.
mi fans go die today..

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by thesolutions(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lavisha:

mi fans go die today..

I was really expecting it to make me go wow wow wow like siren. But it is just another phone. Now I have 3 phones for nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by MJBOLT: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
even the CEO of transision uses a xiaomi phone.

[s]
Lavisha:

mi fans go die today..

[/s]

41 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by Olamyyde(m): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Breaking news: Local man buys entry level device and expects it to give flagship performance shocked

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by Jafar1: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Xiaomi is just an advanced tecno & infinix.

Nothing special behind those fanboic hypes
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by yungrylex00(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
I use redmi 8 device and trust me bro
I'm never going back to tecno or infinix

PS I'm not a xiaomi fan boy
Planning on getting the redmi note 9 Pro soon

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by RealEzee(m): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Olamyyde:
Breaking news: Local man buys entry level device and expects it to give flagship performance shocked
as in ehnnn grin

31 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by D4donnn: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
thesolutions:
I just got a Redmi 9A device and I can assure you guys that all these hype about Xiaomi Redmi phones are mere propaganda against Tecno.

I used spark 4 air for sometimes which I got for 30k before lockdown and I can say that that phone is better than the expensive Redmi 9A of 40k.

Well, my focus is on Huawei and Xiaomi Redmi phones. I currently use an old honor 4 phone by Huawei and the phone is having network issue. No 3g or 4g reception. I have been using my W2 as hotspot so I can use the honor 4 to browse.

The so much hype about Xiaomi phones by *Non Marketers* made me to pick something from Xiaomi and I am not wowed.

*It is heavy.

Compared to my spark 4 air, it has no finger print sensor, no ear piece, no data bonus from any network operator for new phones etc.

It is just a device. I am yet to see the importance of helio G25 that out perform A22 or A23.

Bro you got their cheapest offering what were you expecting,

Its like someone who bought samsung a01 and expecting his phone to perform like samsung a71 ,
Bro you should be contented with what you have and if you want something better save up and get something woth better specs

36 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by chariisGRACE(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
@OP so you're trying to say that if a brand new Spark 4 is placed side by side with the Redmi 9a, you would pick the Spark 4 over the Redmi 9a?

39 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by chibike69: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
grin

Mi 10 ultra beat all huawei flagship combined together.

14 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Brother redmi 9a is a budget device naa (at least it's supposed to be) if you wanted performance you should have gone for the redmi note series

Didn't you research well before you got it? You should have checked review videos on YouTube naa

15 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by GolDRoger: 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Am planning on getting myself a smart phone. Which brand is the best? Forget about the money. And Iphone is a No No. . . So dnt even go there
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by onecornerboy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
na wa o wetin man no go see for NL
you bought a low end device so are u expecting an iPhone experience

15 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by MartinsD12(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
thesolutions:

*It is heavy.

I said it here that G25 is just a branded A22 from mediatek, it's an entry level it's not a device that will impress you with impressive performance.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by nurex01(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
yungrylex00:
I use redmi 8 device and trust me bro
I'm never going back to tecno or infinix

PS I'm not a xiaomi fan boy
Planning on getting the redmi note 9 Pro soon
when you are ready to buy the Redmi Note 9 Pro, boss. Come to my WhatsApp. It's available. Digits below

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by D4donnn: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
GolDRoger:
Am planning on getting myself a smart phone. Which brand is the best? Forget about the money. And Iphone is a No No. . . So dnt even go there

Samsung is the overall
Value for money xiaomi
Tech savvy or geeks oneplus
Naijacentric infinix
Best camera google pixel
Best aesthetics huawei

11 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by edoairways: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Jafar1:
Xiaomi is just an advanced tecno & infinix.

Nothing special behind those fanboic hypes
Are you implying that those who bought xiaomi wasted their money? Today is August 28th 2020, the overhyped xiaomi note 8 hasn't received update to the latest Mui and OS.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by thesolutions(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
My Honor 4 beats this device in a lot of things.
But I will like to apologise to the Xiaomi fans and users for comparing this 9A to spark 4. I had to call someone with spark 4 to clear my doubts and I can tell you that this 9a is a beast to where spark 4 is in display and network speed. But camera wise, speed and loudness, spark 4 is a beast to this phone.
just my observation.

7 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by edoairways: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Compared to my spark 4 air, it has no finger print sensor, no ear piece, no data bonus from any network operator for new phones etc
You can't get data bonus on Xiaomi phones except you purchase from any telephone network shops. Aside that, there is no agreement between the GSM operators and xiaomi as at the time this information was posted. I want to believe that xiaomi's strategy is to reduce cost and same time make some cool cash from their accessories. Globally, their customers are used to removal of accessories.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by honey001(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
And I am just planning to get the redmi 9A oooh.... Which kind thing be this now?
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by Jafar1: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
GolDRoger:

If u are capable just buy samsung, u may pay more but believe me, u will enjoy what u get...

its either samsung, or samsung.......

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by Alfred234(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
This Op funny o... How exactly do you expect an entry level device to perform like a mid-ranger or even a flagship device? undecided
The Redmi 9A and Redmi 9C are designed for people who don't do a lot with their phones, probably just WhatsApp and playing of candy crush grin
If you want a better performance then try buying a mid-ranger at least something like the Redmi Note 9S

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by thesolutions(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
honey001:
And I am just planning to get the redmi 9A oooh.... Which kind thing be this now?
The phone is worth it. But it doesn't have finger print sensor and headphone. Every other thing is ok except the selfie camera that is small.
My gross about the camera is that it is blurred when zoomed. I might have exaggerated my opinion because of my dissatisfaction.

Ahhhrrrr. The keyboard hangs sometimes too. Too bad for a new phone.

It looks classy though.
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by WalkerMichael(m): 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
My note 9s has been supermazing!
Sit down there

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by thesolutions(m): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Alfred234:
This Op funny o... How exactly do you expect an entry level device to perform like a mid-ranger or even a flagship device? undecided
The Redmi 9A and Redmi 9C are designed for people who don't do a lot with their phones, probably just WhatsApp and playing of candy crush grin
If you want a better performance then try buying a mid-ranger at least something like the Redmi Note 9S
so the honor 4 is a high end phone. 2gb RAM, 16gb ROM. OCTACORE PROCESSOR 1.2 HZ or compared to OCTACORE 2.0 hz of 9A
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by thesolutions(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Jafar1:

If u are capable just buy samsung, u may pay more but believe me, u will enjoy what u get...

its either samsung, or samsung.......
My guy that bought Samsung A20 is regretting it. Poor battery always on charge, damaged his screen and was told to pay 20 something thousand naira for replacement.
He had to go get spark 4. We used his spark 4 phone to compare with this 9A and the difference is there. Spark 4 has 13mp camera front and back and 3gb RAM while 9A has 13mp back and 5mp front camera and 2gb RAM. That is why it seem spark 4 has an edge over 9A but the display of 9A made him love the phone already.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by Alfred234(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
thesolutions:
so the honor 4 is a high end phone. 2gb RAM, 16gb ROM. OCTACORE PROCESSOR 1.2 HZ or compared to OCTACORE 2.0 hz of 9A
The honor 4x is an older device, at least by my research the Honor 4x runs on Android 6 which is very light compared to Android 10 on the Redmi 9A so you can't really compare them. I get where you are coming from but you need to understand that Android OS has become very heavy that's why new Android phones need at least 4gb RAM to run smoothly, that's why phone users with less ram than 4gb are adviced to use Go versions of their favourite apps to avoid lags.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by Arakonedo(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
The front camera of dat REDMI 9A too dey poor 5mp and no fingerprint, fake 32gb rom
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by honey001(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
thesolutions:

The phone is worth it. But it doesn't have finger print sensor and headphone. Every other thing is ok except the selfie camera that is small.
My gross about the camera is that it is blurred when zoomed. I might have exaggerated my opinion because of my dissatisfaction.

Ahhhrrrr. The keyboard hangs sometimes too. Too bad for a new phone.

It looks classy though.

Aaah! This is serious ooh…. Let me continue looking for another phone within that same price…
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by femmykenny: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Huawei is a better device compare to xiomi.
Don't be deceived by their aggressive and abusive marketing strategy.
You will find them on all thread fighting with tecno and infinix users..
Their mouth is Always shut when they hear iPhone, samsung and hauwei.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To Blacklist a Stolen GSM Phone's SIM and Retain my Number / How To Extract Text From A Picture Using OCR In Google Drive In Android / What Does It Mean When A Phone Has 'tv Out'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.