Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. (6000 Views)

Why Do Most Adults Hold Their Phones While Walking? / Whatsapp To Let Users Message Without Their Phones / Xiaomi Will Become Third Largest Smartphone Vendor Globally In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by Telvin7(m): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
femmykenny:
Huawei is a better device compare to xiomi.
Don't be deceived by their aggressive and abusive marketing strategy.
You will find them on all thread fighting with tecno and infinix users..
Their mouth is Always shut when they hear iPhone, samsung and hauwei.

What are you saying..

Redmi note 9s is better than Huawei y9s ..

Mi 10 ultra is better than Huawei p40 pro but in camera department, they are very similar ..

So what exactly are you saying ?

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by chibike69: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
femmykenny:
Huawei is a better device compare to xiomi.
Don't be deceived by their aggressive and abusive marketing strategy.
You will find them on all thread fighting with tecno and infinix users..
Their mouth is Always shut when they hear iPhone, samsung and hauwei.

You are mad

Mi 10 ultra beat all iphone models combined together.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by Telvin7(m): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
honey001:

Aaah! This is serious ooh…. Let me continue looking for another phone within that same price…
Buy the Redmi 9c or the Nokia 2.3 ....
Redmi 9c is better than Redmi 9a and it has a fingerprint ...

Regular updates will improve your phone making it faster and smoother unlike Tecno or Infinix device..

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by queenfav(f): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Olamyyde:
Breaking news: Local man buys entry level device and expects it to give flagship performance shocked
i stopped reading when i saw where he was complaining about absence of earpiece and free data bundles as gift.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by Telvin7(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
thesolutions:

The phone is worth it. But it doesn't have finger print sensor and headphone. Every other thing is ok except the selfie camera that is small.
My gross about the camera is that it is blurred when zoomed. I might have exaggerated my opinion because of my dissatisfaction.

Ahhhrrrr. The keyboard hangs sometimes too. Too bad for a new phone.

It looks classy though.

The UI is too heavy for this Redmi 9a ..

Regular updates will improve and fix your phone making it smoother and faster trust me .
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by femmykenny: 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
chibike69:

You are mad

Another Agressive Goat on the loose.
It seems you are jobless but I can set you free from the shackles of xiomi madness.
Eranko.

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by chibike69: 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
femmykenny:

It seems you are jobless but I can set you free from the shackles of xiomi madness.
Eranko.

Na u be goat

Shameless marketer like you

Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by femmykenny: 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Telvin7:

What are you saying..

Mi 10 ultra is better than Huawei p40 pro but in camera department, they are very similar ..

Talk of durability.... Huawei is better.

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by femmykenny: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
chibike69:

Na u be goat

Shameless marketer like you

Idiot.

Samsung - present.

Huawei - present.

You Can call me Samsung and Hauwei marketer.

Dindirin omo.
I spit on your flat-head.

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by chibike69: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
femmykenny:

Samsung - present.

Huawei - present.

You Can call me Samsung and Hauwei marketer.

Dindirin omo.
I spit on your flat-head.

I spit on your cone head

Mi 10 ultra beat Samsung and hauwei combined.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by RobbStark(m): 12:19am On Aug 29, 2020
edoairways:

You can't get data bonus on Xiaomi phones except you purchase from any telephone network shops. Aside that, there is no agreement between the GSM operators and xiaomi as at the time this information was posted. I want to believe that xiaomi's strategy is to reduce cost and same time make some cool cash from their accessories. Globally, their customers are used to removal of accessories.

I am using the Redmi 9A. There is data bonus when you use the fone.
Bought a new line same day with the fone and I have been enjoying double data when I recharge
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by edoairways: 12:28am On Aug 29, 2020
RobbStark:

I am using the Redmi 9A. There is data bonus when you use the fone.
Bought a new line same day with the fone and I have been enjoying double data when I recharge
You are enjoying the data bonus because it is a new phone. The system automatically recognizes new IMEI and phone number when it sees it. MTN gives double data to new sim card or phone. However my earlier response was relating to the agreement between MTN and xiaomi. You are entitled to 90 days double data bonus. Should there be agreement between MTN and xiaomi, you may get free gig for certain number of months then double data offer for limited time.
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by yungrylex00(m): 1:56am On Aug 29, 2020
nurex01:
when you are ready to buy the Redmi Note 9 Pro, boss. Come to my WhatsApp. It's available. Digits below
sure bro, I'll be looking to sell my redmi 8 first tho
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by nurex01(m): 2:44am On Aug 29, 2020
yungrylex00:
sure bro, I'll be looking to sell my redmi 8 first tho
thanks bro cheesy
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by Mike23r: 5:44am On Aug 29, 2020
nurex01:
when you are ready to buy the Redmi Note 9 Pro, boss. Come to my WhatsApp. It's available. Digits below

oneplus nord?
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by lanre316: 6:01am On Aug 29, 2020
D4donnn:

Samsung is the overall
Value for money xiaomi
Tech savvy or geeks oneplus
Naijacentric infinix

Apt!

Each is good in their own lane.

Even itel is good in affordability to common Nigerian.

I use Redmi (Note 7 pro) , it gives me great performance for the price I paid. Value king.

Samsung is the king of smartphones overall. High-end Samsungs are in the league of iPhones. Classy. Only ignorants will argue this.

Oneplus and Huawei are a blend of value/performance for money and class.

Transsion is the savior of the common Nigerian who wants to use smartphones specifically made affordable for Nigerians who don't see beyond made-for-Nigeria phones.

I see no need to argue, honestly. Each one should go for what suits them best.

12 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by RobbStark(m): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2020
edoairways:

You are enjoying the data bonus because it is a new phone. The system automatically recognizes new IMEI and phone number when it sees it. MTN gives double data to new sim card or phone. However my earlier response was relating to the agreement between MTN and xiaomi. You are entitled to 90 days double data bonus. Should there be agreement between MTN and xiaomi, you may get free gig for certain number of months then double data offer for limited time.

I am using a new Airtel Sim
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by moscojoor(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2020
thesolutions:
I just got a Redmi 9A device and I can assure you guys that all these hype about Xiaomi Redmi phones are mere propaganda against Tecno.

I used spark 4 air for sometimes which I got for 30k before lockdown and I can say that that phone is better than the expensive Redmi 9A of 40k.

Well, my focus is on Huawei and Xiaomi Redmi phones. I currently use an old honor 4 phone by Huawei and the phone is having network issue. No 3g or 4g reception. I have been using my W2 as hotspot so I can use the honor 4 to browse.

The so much hype about Xiaomi phones by *Non Marketers* made me to pick something from Xiaomi and I am not wowed.

* Camera synchronization is zero compared to my honor 4.

* Apps open slower than my honor 4 that has been warning me to free some space.

* Display resolution of 720*1600 is wack compared to honor 4's 720*1280

*Image quality of video and camera is very poor compared to honor 4.

*It is heavy.

Compared to my spark 4 air, it has no finger print sensor, no ear piece, no data bonus from any network operator for new phones etc.

It is just a device. I am yet to see the importance of helio G25 that out perform A22 or A23.
Bros fear God na honor 4 of 2014 with snapdragon 410 (28nm) quadcore with speed of 1.2ghz compare to mtk g25 (12nm) octacore with speed of 2.0ghz
If I see for my street I suppose to plug cane flog you like thief make thief 10 naira for market

7 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by popez: 7:30am On Aug 29, 2020
Telvin7:

What are you saying..

Oga, close mouth. Don't ever compare xiaomi with Huawei again. Huawei is a far better product than xiomi or whatever they call it. Just dey battle with tecno and infinix,no try cross your boundary.

8 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by xtervaganza(m): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2020
Truth is, Xiaomi will cop a lot of haters now. Not because their products are bad but because of the militants they have as fanboys. Just few days ago one was comparing the chinko to Samsung. Just ridiculous. Enjoy your phone in peace and joy on. I won't even go near their phones because of the idiots on here who 8nsult everybody who speak against it

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by sagieramos(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2020
popez:

Oga, close mouth. Don't ever compare xiaomi with Huawei again. Huawei is a far better product than xiomi or whatever they call it. Just dey battle with tecno and infinix,no try cross your boundary.

xtervaganza:
Truth is, Xiaomi will cop a lot of haters now. Not because their products are bad but because of the militants they have as fanboys. Just few days ago one was comparing the chinko to Samsung. Just ridiculous. Enjoy your phone in peace and joy on. I won't even go near their phones because of the idiots on here who 8nsult everybody who speak against it

Don't be ignorant. Mi 10 ultra beats Galaxy S20+ and Huawei p40 combined (camera and CPU). Despite Xiaomi's being the youngest smartphone brand, they are drastically gaining the largest market share in Europe. The last time I checked, Tecno and infinix is not certified to sell in Europe. Is that the brand you ignorantly compare to Xiaomi's?
Learn and stop showing to the public how uninformed you are

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by Randerl: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2020
Nawa oh. Wetin Dra.gnet no go see for NL Phone section.
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by emmy512: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Op be like say you make mistake,u wan go buy the note 9 u come go buy 9.
Na where all this complain come from
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by Norman4real(m): 8:34am On Aug 29, 2020
I refuse to believe that a 6yr old honor 4X is in any way better than the Redmi 9A. Maybe the redmi is just having software issues that need to be sorted out. Otherwise the helio G25 is a good chip. Almost equivalent to P35 so it shouldn't have issues with normal usage.
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by jikins(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2020
xtervaganza:

The way you guys look at things with ignorance and just based on brand name is ridiculous. There are many Xiaomi phones that can be compared to Samsung at their price range. And most times they are better. A little research will not kill you. Samsung is good doesn't mean they are they are immune to comparison by Xiaomi or any other brand.

Yes agree Xiaomi fanboys are unnecessarily aggressive. But that has nothing to do with Xiaomi itselfs or the quality of phones they make. I mean this people only started making phones in 2010. In 10 years they have built a large fan base and are the forth largest phone manufacturers in terms of market shares. They must be doing something right for them to gain so much ground so fast with little or no advertising or brand ambassadors.

Make no mistake xiaomi phones are high quality devices that can be compared to other phone brands out there. They have earn their place among the top brands in the world. Your ignorance will and cannot change it.

8 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by thesolutions(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2020
moscojoor:
Bros fear God na honor 4 of 2014 with snapdragon 410 (28nm) quadcore with speed of 1.2ghz compare to mtk g25 (12nm) octacore with speed of 2.0ghz
If I see for my street I suppose to plug cane flog you like thief make thief 10 naira for market
ok
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by Jafar1: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2020
Norman4real:
I refuse to believe that a 6yr old honor 4X is in any way better than the Redmi 9A. Maybe the redmi is just having software issues that need to be sorted out. Otherwise the helio G25 is a good chip. Almost equivalent to P35 so it shouldn't have issues with normal usage.

thats what u fanboys are known for, u never believe when someone complains of ur so called brand but u easily condemn transsion..

pheeew!!

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by chariisGRACE(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2020
Jafar1:

thats what u fanboys are known for, u never believe when someone complains of ur so called brand but u easily condemn transsion..

pheeew!!

Bros calm down.

The Honor 4 is no where near the R9A.
Even Redmi 7A beats it.
Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by D4donnn: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2020
chibike69:

You are mad

Why insulting someone over a phone you definitely don't have , possibly can't afford , probably will never see in the flesh . And in which category does it beat the iphone , CPU performance or that mumish zoom that 98% of people doesn't use , dude I'm not an iphone fan , but e get reason why both devices are priced the way they are , hustle and pray make you afford wetin you they insult people for .

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by D4donnn: 9:55am On Aug 29, 2020
femmykenny:

Eranko.

Nai be barking dog chihuahua 2×

He probably haven't used the device or seen it , leave them make them center their life for gsmarena

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by Jafar1: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Bros calm down.
The Honor 4 is no where near the R9A. Even Redmi 7A beats it.
have u used both phones before?
Someone that used both is complaining u are criticizing him. Do u think all specs on paper is equivalent to real life perormance?

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Will Not Dare Hype Their Phones Against Huawei. by thesolutions(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Bros calm down.

The Honor 4 is no where near the R9A.
Even Redmi 7A beats it.

Maybe you are looking at specs and not practical terms. My observation is mine. I'm not saying the phone is nonsense. But it is lagging behind in some features practically not withstanding the higher specs it gathered.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tell Me The Good Power Bank In Those Three / Hot! How To Make Airtel #200 For 20gb Download Heavy Files Using Opera Mini / Do Not Take Tecno Phones To Carlcare If The Fault Is Not Covered By Warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.