Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free (3331 Views)

If You Want To Be Rich And Successful, Don't Go To School / Signs You Will Be Rich In Life / Stop This 7 Things, And You Will Be Rich And Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
The rich also have fear, the only thing is they do not allow it to stop them.

Believe me “Rich and successful people are not born, they are made”, either you’re rich or poor, both are the result of your actions.

According to research 80% of the richest and most successful people in the world today are born poor, and they built their wealth from scratch.

Consigning that, there are common traits among the rich and successful, which includes the act of taking risks.

I’ll be sharing with you some of the risks rich people do take which year can also emulate to be successful.

DEARING THE UNFAMILIAR
For you to be successful in life you need to come out of your comfort zone, coming out of your comfort zone, is not as easy as you just read it, because you need a lot of courage to dear it.

Leaving your comfort zone is like an adventure into the forest, you’ll get across so many challenges but the more you face it, the more you grow.

I dear you get out of your comfort zone today and start that business.

ENDURING FAILURE
The only thing we see in rich and successful entrepreneurs are the freedom and wealth, but we never considered the amount of failure and rejection that they have to endure before they got there. In the book “failing forward” it was explained that the more you fail the more you get closer to your goals, because failure shows you the way not to do something, and the more you know the way things should not be done the more you have insight on how it should be done. Thomas Edison failed 10,000 time before he invented the light bulb, Steve courage failed in the business world for over 8 years and so is other successful entrepreneurs, but the general trait among them is, they never give up.

LONELINESS
You see for you to achieve significant success, you have go against the crowd, this means doing what everyone you know are not doing, and this always makes the journey to success a lonely one.

It’s is said that entrepreneurs are lone rangers because they always find themselves alone in their battles, it’s not easy to find someone to believe in you when you think big.

Remember “If you’re not losing friends, you are not progressing”

ADAPT TO DISCOMFORT
Before a Gold shine it has to pass through fire, before you can achieve any significant success, you have to go through hard times and you must learn to adapt to the hard times, this will make you to endure easily and never give up.

Consider an Opera Hub Creator as an example, before you can be successful as a creator on Opera, you’ll be faced with lots of challenges like rejection and low impression, indeed the journey is not easy at the start, but if you get the right motivation and adapt to the challenges, you’ll keep doing it till you succeed.

BEING SINGLE
This doesn’t mean that you can’t achieve success with a partner in your life, what I’m saying is that you must avoid toxic relationships, you must never date someone with a poor mindset or less serious person.

It’s better to stay single than to date someone who’s is not serious about life.

STARTING AGAIN
This is like saying you’re climbing a mountain and you later discovered that you’re climbing the wrong mountain, you’ll need to climb down and restart again.

Same thing in the journey of success, you’ll are prone to make a mistake which will you requires you start your journey all over again, example you’ve been selling a product for years and later discovered it’s not what the people want, you’ll have to start again and start selling what they want.

This has been a big issue for so many people in life, because they are afraid of starting again or afraid of even taking the first step to try, because they’re thinking what if it’s the wrong mountain to climb.

If you really desire success, you must learn how to always look deep into your journey and restart if necessary.

BEING REJECTED
There may be a time in your journey which you’ll need to approach people for financial assistance, and majority of them might reject you and you’ll be hurt and disappointed, but you never let that feeling discourage you from trying again and again.

This is also an obstacle to some people success in life, they often feel to ashamed to approach people for help or raise.

It’s advisable you read books about negotiation and networking, so you can build yourself on how to approach people.

BURNING YOUR BRIDGES
This is most powerful trait in all successful people, this means you focus on one activity till you succeed.

A dullard who is persistent is more guaranteed to succeed than a brilliant person who give up easily.

For to be successful in life, you must be ready to focus on one activity without looking left or right till you succeed.

Many people are poor today because they jump from pillar to polls, they start blogging this year and jump to forex next year and jump to vlog the following year, all because they fail to understand that they have to stick on a particular activity for long time till they succeed.

Always remember this eight points every day of your life.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Ugaboy: 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Op which of them is your attribute
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Gosj01(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
@op are you now rich?
Or you just can't stomach your own advice??

7 Likes

Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ugaboy and Gosj01, stop it!

You’re both too old for that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
thanks so mu h for this OP,this post actually made me believe I'm on the right path to success cause I can relate well to this things, I'm gonna show many people she after I don make am o�its not easy at all on this road to success

3 Likes

Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by merieam16(f): 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hop @op is nt like does guys at bustop selling 100 ways to get rich nd dey ve nt applied it in der business. just tinkin out loud.lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Taywon: 4:21am On Aug 29, 2020
Op is 100% right.... This is the kind of motivation we need

2 Likes

Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2020
merieam16:
Hop @op is nt like does guys at bustop selling 100 ways to get rich nd dey ve nt applied it in der business. just tinkin out loud.lolz

One must be careful sha
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by baysan(m): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2020
We must focus on one thing i totally disagree, with this
Must billionaire today have multi-source of income i can speak of dangote and even bill gates.
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Haywhymido(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Missyajoke(f): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
thanks so mu h for this OP,this post actually made me believe I'm on the right path to success cause I can relate well to this things, I'm gonna show many people she after I don make am o�its not easy at all on this road to success

grin grin grin grin
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Bornfool(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2020
baysan:
We must focus on one thing i totally disagree, with this
Must billionaire today have multi-source of income i can speak of dangote and even bill gates.

Yeah he is right
Bruce Lee said I fearnot a man who mastered 10000 kicks I fear a man who has mastered one kick. Do you want to just be doing everything and become jacks of all trades master none. One thing dangote use to create multiple source of income is because he is sucessful in one and use the one he is sucessful in to create opportunities for other source of income. When you are sucessful in one thing it will be easy for you to diversify. Okay argue with me in 1999 was dangote involve in anything like crude oil, in 2020 what is he doing? Do you know Jeff started Amazon for the purpose of selling books only in his first 2 years he was able to generate 500000 us dollars selling books only and later on he started adding more products to it

4 Likes

Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2020
Rich people don't do motivational speaking.
They just buy cars, houses, buy jets. Eg. Dino, Emoney, Elumelu, Dangote.
That's how you know they are rich.
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Kelly2713(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2020
Better oil dey op's head
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by milky3(f): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2020
Just continue with your legit business, save (even as little as it may be) with time God will bless d work if our hands

1 Like

Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by haiti007(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2020
�% valid
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Yjgnj
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
RonaldoVido:
Rich people don't do motivational speaking.

They just buy cars, houses, buy jets. Eg. Dino, Emoney, Elumelu, Dangote.

That's how you know they are rich.
Steve Harvey, John Maxwell, Maya Angelou, Steve Job those people share their experience
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by OYENIYIJK: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
you are point! It ain't easy but don't give up!
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Obaawonuniversi:
The rich also have fear, the only thing is they do not allow it to stop them.

Believe me “Rich and successful people are not born, they are made”, either you’re rich or poor, both are the result of your actions.

According to research 80% of the richest and most successful people in the world today are born poor, and they built their wealth from scratch.

Consigning that, there are common traits among the rich and successful, which includes the act of taking risks.

I’ll be sharing with you some of the risks rich people do take which year can also emulate to be successful.

DEARING THE UNFAMILIAR
For you to be successful in life you need to come out of your comfort zone, coming out of your comfort zone, is not as easy as you just read it, because you need a lot of courage to dear it.

Leaving your comfort zone is like an adventure into the forest, you’ll get across so many challenges but the more you face it, the more you grow.

I dear you get out of your comfort zone today and start that business.

ENDURING FAILURE
The only thing we see in rich and successful entrepreneurs are the freedom and wealth, but we never considered the amount of failure and rejection that they have to endure before they got there. In the book “failing forward” it was explained that the more you fail the more you get closer to your goals, because failure shows you the way not to do something, and the more you know the way things should not be done the more you have insight on how it should be done. Thomas Edison failed 10,000 time before he invented the light bulb, Steve courage failed in the business world for over 8 years and so is other successful entrepreneurs, but the general trait among them is, they never give up.

LONELINESS
You see for you to achieve significant success, you have go against the crowd, this means doing what everyone you know are not doing, and this always makes the journey to success a lonely one.

It’s is said that entrepreneurs are lone rangers because they always find themselves alone in their battles, it’s not easy to find someone to believe in you when you think big.

Remember “If you’re not losing friends, you are not progressing”

ADAPT TO DISCOMFORT
Before a Gold shine it has to pass through fire, before you can achieve any significant success, you have to go through hard times and you must learn to adapt to the hard times, this will make you to endure easily and never give up.

Consider an Opera Hub Creator as an example, before you can be successful as a creator on Opera, you’ll be faced with lots of challenges like rejection and low impression, indeed the journey is not easy at the start, but if you get the right motivation and adapt to the challenges, you’ll keep doing it till you succeed.

BEING SINGLE
This doesn’t mean that you can’t achieve success with a partner in your life, what I’m saying is that you must avoid toxic relationships, you must never date someone with a poor mindset or less serious person.

It’s better to stay single than to date someone who’s is not serious about life.

STARTING AGAIN
This is like saying you’re climbing a mountain and you later discovered that you’re climbing the wrong mountain, you’ll need to climb down and restart again.

Same thing in the journey of success, you’ll are prone to make a mistake which will you requires you start your journey all over again, example you’ve been selling a product for years and later discovered it’s not what the people want, you’ll have to start again and start selling what they want.

This has been a big issue for so many people in life, because they are afraid of starting again or afraid of even taking the first step to try, because they’re thinking what if it’s the wrong mountain to climb.

If you really desire success, you must learn how to always look deep into your journey and restart if necessary.

BEING REJECTED
There may be a time in your journey which you’ll need to approach people for financial assistance, and majority of them might reject you and you’ll be hurt and disappointed, but you never let that feeling discourage you from trying again and again.

This is also an obstacle to some people success in life, they often feel to ashamed to approach people for help or raise.

It’s advisable you read books about negotiation and networking, so you can build yourself on how to approach people.

BURNING YOUR BRIDGES
This is most powerful trait in all successful people, this means you focus on one activity till you succeed.

A dullard who is persistent is more guaranteed to succeed than a brilliant person who give up easily.

For to be successful in life, you must be ready to focus on one activity without looking left or right till you succeed.

Many people are poor today because they jump from pillar to polls, they start blogging this year and jump to forex next year and jump to vlog the following year, all because they fail to understand that they have to stick on a particular activity for long time till they succeed.

Always remember this eight points every day of your life.

Op. Can you make the points bold
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by HomerTimpson: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
OP should make this kind of thread with giveaways. Just saying
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Wierdceo: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
AngelicDamsel:

Op. Can you make the points bold
Why did u have to quote the whole post?
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Wierdceo: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Everything that person said up there is valid and true weda he is working with them or not. They are true . I can relate with the Loneliness part really well. This morning my neighbor was busy criticisin me saying am just to alone, I should bring my girlfriend to the house bla bla bla , asking me if I want to die single. I hate explaining myself. So I just ignored the low minded human being. We have to keep up the focus and ignore these critics and average minds
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by sofiscatedmoron: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Connecting to Ogas at the top,
Thank Me later
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Dollarship(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
You want to be RICH? Do fraud that’s all
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dollarship:
You want to be RICH? Do fraud that’s all
I tell u u no gree, I tell you u no hear @Timaya and phyno
Re: Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free by Dollarship(m): 3:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Obaawonuniversi:
I tell u u no gree, I tell you u no hear @Timaya and phyno
grin

(1) (Reply)

When What U Read Doesn't Come Out(photos) / St George International Resources / How Does Waec Ssce Marks Physics And Chemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.