Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

My Father Hosted 16 Governors On His Birthday - Kiddwaya Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father Hosted 16 Governors On His Birthday - Kiddwaya Reveals (628 Views)

*“why Can’t You Cook?” – Kiddwaya Reveals Erica Can’t Cook As They “expose” Each / No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals / BBNAIJA 2020 :my Dad Took 14 Governors To London For His Birthday."- KIDDWAYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Hosted 16 Governors On His Birthday - Kiddwaya Reveals by MhizPeruzzi: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya has revealed yesternight that his father Terry Waya on his birthday hosted 16 governors. He also went on to say that Although his father was the life of the party but he understood moral values.
According to the reality TV star, Terry Waya was also a close friend to erstwhile Governor of Delta State, James Ibori. And that when he tried to bail the governor, the act almost got him into a big mess with the UK government.
Some others housemates at the 'BIG BROTHER NAIJA LOCK DOWN SEASON' weren't left out as they also made their own revelations.
Click to enjoy video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h815ZJTZLBk

Re: My Father Hosted 16 Governors On His Birthday - Kiddwaya Reveals by juanjo2: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
All dis na to kiddwaya this Erica. Oriwka egwu grin grin grin

Check my saggy if you are much interested to know all about how to start up a Snail farming business

You will enjoy the preogram
Re: My Father Hosted 16 Governors On His Birthday - Kiddwaya Reveals by Amotolongbo(f): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Why has he failed to tell them his father’s source of wealth?
Re: My Father Hosted 16 Governors On His Birthday - Kiddwaya Reveals by Ugaboy: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
This guy is full of ego...is this normal for rich Kids
Re: My Father Hosted 16 Governors On His Birthday - Kiddwaya Reveals by Mokason28: 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ugaboy:
This guy is full of ego...is this normal for rich Kids
The guy is very very humble... did you watch Teddy A...Tatcha .... cece? If anyone in their generation was as rich as kid’s dad you would have seen the real ego
Re: My Father Hosted 16 Governors On His Birthday - Kiddwaya Reveals by techmo(m): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
No lies ...

It was all over Ovation and Encomium back then

(1) (Reply)

Yes I Fuc*ked Kiddwaya In HoH house,i Did Mouth Action,erica Confess To Neo / I'm Still The Most Popular BBNAIJA Star, Tacha Reminds Bbnaija Lovers & ICONS. / Pastor Godman Akinlabi Of Elevation Church Marching With End Sars Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.