Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] (5207 Views)

32-year-old Man Gets Admission Into SHS After Failing BECE Five Times (Photos) / TOP 15 MATHEMATICIANS OF ALL TIMES. / See The Most Intelligent Group Photograph Of All Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2020
vivalavida:

I dey tell u
Na by 4.30am I dey check my mavro
Lmfao!!! Good old days grin
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by Umueme: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2020
greediness is the cause of all this.......thumbs up zimri
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by Haywhymido(m): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2020
we gather dey op
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by rationalhuman(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2020
Incorrect

Nigeria in itself is the Biggest Ponzi scheme on this planet, where the Government is looting the public.
Pretending as Secular Country while imposing Sharia laws
Showing to fight Boko terrorists but reality is different.
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by Egoat(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2020
No one wants to tell Zimri the truth.
Please focus on your educational post on animals.
That is what we love you for. undecided
Leave all these new threads for Ma.cjebs, Explorer.s and Thes.ourcer please.
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by mejai(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2020
rationalhuman:
Incorrect

Nigeria in itself is the Biggest Ponzi scheme on this planet, where the Government is looting the public.
Pretending as Secular Country while imposing Sharia laws
Showing to fight Boko terrorists but reality is different.
APC Na Commander in Chief of all. Ponzi himself for grave na graduate trainee for APC grin
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by Vulcanheph(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2020
Op, You didn't mention the most latest one in Nigeria called ZOOM
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by blingxx(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2020
angry judging by the fact that they are all white .no black man here ..laslas na them start yahoo
.go watch this movie "wolf of wall street" that mo vie na correct yahoo format before the tin cast grin

2 Likes

Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Egoat:
No one wants to tell Zimri the truth.
Please focus on your educational post on animals.
That is what we love you for. undecided
Leave all these new threads for Ma.cjebs, Explorer.s and Thes.ourcer please.

That's why like your moniker, you're an E-goat.
Bleeeeeee bleeeeee
Yawns undecided

5 Likes

Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Till tomorrow people would still invest
. Since i've been seeing dz ur moniker. I didnt knw it reads young lion/tiger. Chai i no even sabi wetin ekun mean 4 yoruba
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by SamgoldBaba: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2020
chiemmanuel:
I keep asking myself, why are people always defrauded, even if mmm comes back again, people will still play
My brother no be lie o
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
chiemmanuel:
I keep asking myself, why are people always defrauded, even if mmm comes back again, people will still play
The thing about ponzi schemes is that the first set of people to start it become rich overnight, that is why people keep on doing it, if a new one starts today and I hold bar, I go do am Bros, chop my money clean mouth waka simple, when a ponzi scheme has lasted for about two months don't join because the thing don cast already

1 Like

Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by armadeo(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
vivalavida:

Our own Mavrodi

Lemme go and check my mavros again sef grin

Looooooooool.

That site still dey work.

I clean mouth before dem fall. E remain small for reinvest for december paroles ( heavy ) I just say people go too plenty make january teach before I try. Collapse happened about one week later.

Na micheno chop me run.

1 Like

Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by armadeo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:
What of UMANA....?

No be Benin this one dey that time ?
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by chiemmanuel(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
SegFault:

The thing about ponzi schemes is that the first set of people to start it become rich overnight, that is why people keep on doing it, if a new one starts today and I hold bar, I go do am Bros, chop my money clean mouth waka simple, when a ponzi scheme has lasted for about two months don't join because the thing don cast already
the temptation to do a second time After the first one is 100 %, you can not just do once
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
chiemmanuel:
the temptation to do a second time After the first one is 100 %, you can not just do once
Bros, you don't know me. As a pessimist, nothing can make me try that nonsense again when I know that it could crash at any moment.
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by Dreamliner787(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Zimri:

(Not a Ponzi schemer)
The Madoff investment scandal defrauded thousands of investors of billions of dollars.

The amount missing from client accounts was almost $65 billion, including fabricated gains. The Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) trustee estimated actual losses to investors of $18 billion. On June 29, 2009, Madoff was sentenced to 150 years in prison, the maximum allowed.

Lol this guy wan resemble Albert Eistine cheesy
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by RealEzee(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
one day we will have a very Long talk about all those Fake MLM (Multi Level marketing) schemes all over Nigeria. Evil Greedy People manipulating even the Simplest industries, Claiming to Cure every Major disease.
One day go be one Day... Stem cell, STC, GNLD, Forever Living (Can anyone Live Forever? Rubbish!), Cleanshield, wonder Hand-Chain... To mention a few
wetin forever living products dey do for the list, did they tell u da u will live forever? Go their office and see the tons of people there daily carting away their products even In the face of other companies coming in yearly yet them still dey, that alone should tell you they got products that people dey patronize, besides these products when compared to the others are not cheap, that alone should tell u d class of persons who patronize them kwa, Chaii na wa for u ooo.

1 Like

Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by Openbusiness: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nawa. May God continue to give us more sense than scammers
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by Mainmanpadi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
illicit:

crowd1 is not ponzi
Tell me more about it please
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by Onyenna(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sankabson:
Almost A Century Now. Same Idea, Different Formats. People Are Still Falling For It.

Shogun’ Di Ogoji Is Not A Good Business To Invest On.

Greed........It ain't leaving the humankind any time soon.....
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by mu2sa2: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
Zimri:

From 1993 until 1997, a church named Greater Ministries International in Tampa, Florida, headed by Gerald Payne bilked over 18,000 people out of $500 million. Payne and other church elders promised the church members double their money back, citing Biblical scripture. However, nearly all the money was lost or hidden away. Church leaders received prison sentences ranging from 13 to 27 years.

Na wa ooo! cheesy
Sounds like a church run by naija GO! Only that naija ponzi house of god may never go bust because oga GO has lined his wife and children to succeed themselves as the family continue to fleece the mumu followers - first seed then 10% yearly ad infinitum!
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by illicit(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mainmanpadi:
Tell me more about it please

chat me on Whatsapp
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by SolexxBarry(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2020
illicit:

crowd1 is not ponzi
Do u do it? How does it work
Re: GREATEST PONZI SCHEMES OF ALL TIMES.[PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2020
SolexxBarry:

Do u do it? How does it work

scam - mmm type of scam, twinklas etc - you guys will be stupid to go into this scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bsc In Microbiology That Want To Study Medcine Through D.e. How Many Yrs Course? / If You Have A Daughter Make Sure She Reads This – Please Share After Reading / How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.