Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Different Attitudes That Can Destroy Your Marriage Or Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Attitudes That Can Destroy Your Marriage Or Relationship. (242 Views)

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / Attitudes That Cheapen You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Attitudes That Can Destroy Your Marriage Or Relationship. by Allsingles: 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
1)CHEATING.
The number one attitudes that can destroy your marriage or relationships is cheating. If someone cheats on you, most likely, you are not going to be with that person any longer. This is the most common thing that causes people break up, but it can be taken care of if you and your partner are faithful to each other.

2) NO COMMUNICATION.
When you are in a relationship, you have to actually talk to the person that you are in a relationship with. Bottling up feelings and even pushing everything down isn’t the greatest idea. Typically this leads to resentment and leads to a huge, blow. If you are looking to not repeat this mistake that destroys Marriage or relationships, then make sure you communicate with your partner always.

3) NOT ACKNOWLEDGING ONE ANOTHER.
Sometimes, when you are really deep in the midst of a bad relationship, you don’t even acknowledge one another. You basically are just existing together, without any real communication. If you live together, it’s almost like you are roommates instead of lover.

4) LACK OF INTIMACY.
Now, I am not just talking about love making but I am talking about a true connection. You don't have to just communicate with your partner, but you...https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2020/08/10-different-attitudes-that-can-destroy.html

(1) (Reply)

Contact me if you want to create and upload apps on playstore / Do You Have Stubborn Infections And Need A Remedy? / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.