Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? (881 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by fineboynl(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
I don't like this. should told me her birthday is coming that I should packaged a better gift for her in the presence of his boyfriend. well I just laughed over it. but the sad part is that she keep reminding me. I really don't know how to do this. why would I be giving my friend girlfriend a birthday gift.

please help this imput.
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
its up to u though
but she should be reminding her boyfriend not u
but again she might just be kidding with you depending on how close u are to ur friend and her so i dont think u should take any word she says seriously about doing something for her birthday

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by Juliusmomoh: 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
Go and do the needful... If u knw u knw
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by Uzomacharles: 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
Na material thing she want
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
these vagina people are confused beings
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by fineboynl(m): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Na material thing she want
but it's not proper na. why should I give her a birthday gift. it's shouldn't be. it looks for embarrassing. even the boyfriend done tire. just that he is more like a simp.
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by Iamgrey5(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
She wants Venza for her birthday nii
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by Kalatium(m): 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lol. I think you know what you need to do
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
She's reminding you of her birthday TF angry
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by Auladimeji(m): 12:03am On Aug 29, 2020
She sees you as a SiMP that's why and she's correct you be grade 1 SIMP
Go and buy the gifts before she vex ooocheesy
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by internationalman(m): 12:13am On Aug 29, 2020
You see that feeling you have when you see a girl you wish you could fûck because she's well packaged regardless if she's your close Paddy's babe..

Thats the exact same feeling she's having for you.

Whether or not you choose to make her wish come through is up to you.

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by DICKstractor: 12:34am On Aug 29, 2020
cheesy

There is nothing to worry there. It's normal. A friend girlfriend did same to me, I just had to ignore her. The only thing I did was just to wish her happy birthday on whatsapp and Facebook.

I asked my friend "I hope he knows that it's not possible for his girlfriend to be dating only him". He said he knows. At that point I knew he was a real nigga. No carry woman matter for head o because panadol no dey heal that kind headache.
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by fineboynl(m): 7:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Kalatium:
Lol. I think you know what you need to do
I don't know what to do. it's look somehow. and I am not getting her any gift. if my girlfriend tried this to my friend I know what I would do. but that guy is just a complete SIMP.
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by Uzomacharles: 7:25am On Aug 29, 2020
fineboynl:
but it's not proper na. why should I give her a birthday gift. it's shouldn't be. it looks for embarrassing. even the boyfriend done tire. just that he is more like a simp.

You go know how you dey talk to her and know wetin u want from her....

Is possible you can change her and her character
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by Kalatium(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2020
fineboynl:
I don't know what to do. it's look somehow. and I am not getting her any gift. if my girlfriend tried this to my friend I know what I would do. but that they is just a complete SIMP.
Never allow someone cajole you to do what you don't want to do bro. Is not a must to buy her gift, she is only interested in milking you.
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2020
fineboynl:
I don't know what to do. it's look somehow. and I am not getting her any gift. if my girlfriend tried this to my friend I know what I would do. but that they is just a complete SIMP.
But two big bread and package it well for her. Unfortunately some people lack tact. They can't even read body language
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by fineboynl(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But two big bread and package it well for her. Unfortunately some people lack tact. They can't even read body language
what do you mean by the bolded and what are you referring to.
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2020
fineboynl:
what do you mean by the bolded and what are you referring to.
Your body language or her boyfriend body language should b enough to stop her from asking u same all over
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by fineboynl(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2020
Uzomacharles:

You go know how you dey talk to her and know wetin u want from her....

Is possible you can change her and her character
want from her? lol I want nothing from her. absolutely nothing.. we are not even close like that girl that would want something from you when you both are really close. she has been forcing the closeness and I have been avoiding her because of that. once I knows she is around I avoid that my friend. in other not to have contact with her. the only time we keep meeting is by accident. like I'm already there before she comes.

I nor fit abeg
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by fineboynl(m): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Your body language or her boyfriend body language should b enough to stop her from asking u same all over
me I tire oh. we are not close on in good terms in talking self. but she is forcing it. she keep bringing are friends to me and they are forming automatic love it might be what she told them about me. but I keep turning them down. she is even saying even if I don't like them I should just chop. even if I want to chop it should not be from her. I never except any of her friends she keep bringing even when I don't send her.

a normal girl with the right thinking should knows the line.
Re: Is This Normal For A Friend Girlfriend To Be Reminding Me Of Her Birthday? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2020
fineboynl:
me I tire oh. we are not close on in good terms in talking self. but she is forcing it. she keep bringing are friends to me and they are forming automatic love it might be what she told them about me. but I keep turning them down. she is even saying even if I don't like them I should just chop. even if I want to chop it should not be from her. I never except any of her friends she keep bringing even when I don't send her.

a normal girl with the right thinking should knows the line.
True.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Dilemma: Mom's Business Or Fiance Family? / / FBI Arrests Another Hushpuppi Accomplice, A Miami Based Rapper Baby Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.