Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

See 40 Funny Names Of Churches In Nigeria That Will Make You Laugh So Hard - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See 40 Funny Names Of Churches In Nigeria That Will Make You Laugh So Hard (1345 Views)

See Funny Pictures That Will Make You Laugh So Hard.....(Photos) / 40 Funny Pictures To Spice Your Weekend / 40 Funny Robert Mugabe's Quotes That Will Motivate, Make You Laugh Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 40 Funny Names Of Churches In Nigeria That Will Make You Laugh So Hard by maxevans: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
I Can't help but wonder; Are these pastors mocking God or what? Why would a church select such themes for crusades?
This has given rise to some really hilarious themes for crusades which has made Christianity seem like a joke to many.
Here are some hilarious theme of crusades in Nigeria; Visit link below to see banners and pictures

(1). Run for your life ministries

(2) Bet9ja Must favour my family season 2

(3) Abroad must favour my family season 2

(4) Who Tie the goat

(5). The devil’s hunter ministries

(6). Jesus Elections ministries

(7). Helicopter of Christ ministries

(cool Prison Break season 1

(9) Kill Them before they kill you

(10) Lord where is my money

(11) Give me a spouse or i die

(12) Singles Bonanza I must Marry

(13)NTA channel Jesus New testament assembly world wide

(14) My garri don-done; this year is our year.

(15) Port Harcourt Hiroshima night: Virgin Glory intervention Ministries

(16) Storms Port Harcourt: Give my enemies dry bread oh God

(17) I Don Taya for this Nonsense

(18) My father my father, release my money.

(19) Uncle wetin I do you?

(20) Kill the mosquito and the stop Malaria.

(21) All the hot girls in Lagos attend Dr fireman’s church.

There's plenty more via link below...Which one do you think is most funny?

https://thewildanddomestic.com/see-funny-names-of-churches-in-nigeria/

Re: See 40 Funny Names Of Churches In Nigeria That Will Make You Laugh So Hard by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
All I see are business names registered CAC as churches with the aim of evading taxes

Re: See 40 Funny Names Of Churches In Nigeria That Will Make You Laugh So Hard by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
maxevans:
...which has made Christianity seem like a joke to many...
When you man up and check properly, you will know that christianity does not "seem like a joke". Christianity and Islam is a harmful/deadly joke that have been deeply threaded into the fabrics of human existence...by humans.
Re: See 40 Funny Names Of Churches In Nigeria That Will Make You Laugh So Hard by maxevans: 12:46am On Aug 29, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

When you man up and ask Dr Babatunde Gbajabiamala, you will know that christianity does not "seem like a joke". Christianity and Islam is a harmful/deadly joke that have been deeply threaded into the fabrics of human existence...by humans.
when you man up?? hmmmmmn,True talk anyways, Are you a christian or a muslim? judging by your response it seems you are neither

(1) (Reply)

Psalm 23 / Ever Wondered? / ''why Did The Chicken Cross The Road ''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.