Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Informed A Travel Agency Today That, How Much Is Student Visa Of 5years Turke - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Informed A Travel Agency Today That, How Much Is Student Visa Of 5years Turke (1161 Views)

Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Informed A Travel Agency Today That, How Much Is Student Visa Of 5years Turke by fwzolamide1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
A travel agency told me today that it would cost me, 2.5m to get 5 years student visa in Turkey.
Please is it legit, because I want to start hustling for the money.
Re: I Informed A Travel Agency Today That, How Much Is Student Visa Of 5years Turke by lasthero: 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Run away from agents.

Search for Turkey student visa in nairaland. You will get a lot of guidance and information.

Be your own agent and DIY

2 Likes

Re: I Informed A Travel Agency Today That, How Much Is Student Visa Of 5years Turke by Yommy247(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2020
fwzolamide1:
A travel agency told me today that it would cost me, 2.5m to get 5 years student visa in Turkey.
Scam alert! I just got my student visa and I no spend reach 1m. You can do it yourself bro
Re: I Informed A Travel Agency Today That, How Much Is Student Visa Of 5years Turke by 1beat(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2020
dig information by ur self online and ignore agent
Re: I Informed A Travel Agency Today That, How Much Is Student Visa Of 5years Turke by Godtemi: 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
fwzolamide1:

Please I beg you in the name of God
Take time to buy a pen and joter
Come to nairaland every day to ask any questions you need or Google it.
Then note down the nessary information down.

I bet you, you will not spend up to 300k for visa application and documentation

Please agent is human like you
So you can do it yourself
Good luck
You can ask me questions too
I will answer the one I can here online
I don't do private chat

1 Like

Re: I Informed A Travel Agency Today That, How Much Is Student Visa Of 5years Turke by james1004: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Godtemi:

Good luck
I don't do private chat

Re: I Informed A Travel Agency Today That, How Much Is Student Visa Of 5years Turke by fidelium7(m): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
With 1.25m you can are guaranteed a Turkish visa. As long as you going there to hustle, not school. DM me if interested
Re: I Informed A Travel Agency Today That, How Much Is Student Visa Of 5years Turke by adigun98(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
fidelium7:
With 1.25m you can are guaranteed a Turkish visa. As long as you going there to hustle, not school. DM me if interested
Heard hustle in Turkey ain't cool that the pay is not good
Re: I Informed A Travel Agency Today That, How Much Is Student Visa Of 5years Turke by fidelium7(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
adigun98:

Heard hustle in Turkey ain't cool that the pay is not good
The pay isn't too bad if u are looking to invest here in Nigeria due to exchange. However, if u are looking at settling there u nor go fit live like big man o.
Re: I Informed A Travel Agency Today That, How Much Is Student Visa Of 5years Turke by fwzolamide1(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2020
Godtemi:

Good luck
I don't do private chat
Thanks sir, please can I have your
What'sapp number/ email address , I want to chat you up.
Re: I Informed A Travel Agency Today That, How Much Is Student Visa Of 5years Turke by Postboiswag(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2020
Yommy247:

Scam alert! I just got my student visa and I no spend reach 1m. You can do it yourself bro

Wow....Can you please give me some tips
Re: I Informed A Travel Agency Today That, How Much Is Student Visa Of 5years Turke by Yommy247(m): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
Postboiswag:

Wow....Can you please give me some tips
Bro just google the school and course you want to apply for, pay application fees, upload necessary documents, apply for visa, go for interview... that’s all

1 Like

Re: I Informed A Travel Agency Today That, How Much Is Student Visa Of 5years Turke by Postboiswag(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Yommy247:

Bro just google the school and course you want to apply for, pay application fees, upload necessary documents, apply for visa, go for interview... that’s all

Thanks...do you know any cheap or tuition fee schools in Turkey?
Re: I Informed A Travel Agency Today That, How Much Is Student Visa Of 5years Turke by odetola85: 2:45am On Sep 04, 2020
Good morning am also interested in turkey what are the basic things needed for school process.

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Ondo State / Nigerian Students In Canada Eh. How Do You Survive? Share Your Experience! / US Work Visa,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.