Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Nigerian Students In Canada Eh. How Do You Survive? Share Your Experience! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Canada Eh. How Do You Survive? Share Your Experience! (1169 Views)

How Did You Survive Your Divorce In The UK? / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. / Nigerian Students In Australia: Survival Tips!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Students In Canada Eh. How Do You Survive? Share Your Experience! by Childofthelord(f): 3:02am On Apr 12, 2021
Is it the cold? The culture shock? The diversity? The food. What was your first week like in Canada?

Why are there so many Nigerians in Toronto and Winnipeg?

What was your most beautiful experience in Canada.

Professors swearing(f-word) in class? grading system? writing papers

Trying to speak Canadian English eh? and repeating yourself a million times...Thirty is pronounced therdy btw

Dating life wink? Did you make any close friends from classmates?

Night life in Canada? Clubs? Cellar pub?

Feel free add yours and share your experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada Eh. How Do You Survive? Share Your Experience! by JaeSoon: 5:48am On Apr 12, 2021
Let me take a sit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada Eh. How Do You Survive? Share Your Experience! by lilvicky68(m): 5:49am On Apr 12, 2021
My first night in Canada was a dream come true..was really enjoying myself in a club before my alarm woke me up and I found myself in Ph..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada Eh. How Do You Survive? Share Your Experience! by NiklauseFred(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2021
lilvicky68:
My first night in Canada was a dream come true..was really enjoying myself in a club before my alarm woke me up and I found myself in Ph..

Haaahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada Eh. How Do You Survive? Share Your Experience! by Legacyedition: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2021
Childofthelord:
Is it the cold? The culture shock? The diversity? The food. What was your first week like in Canada?

Why are there so many Nigerians in Toronto and Winnipeg?

What was your most beautiful experience in Canada.

Professors swearing(f-word) in class? grading system? writing papers

Trying to speak Canadian English eh? and repeating yourself a million times...Thirty is pronounced therdy btw

Dating life wink? Did you make any close friends from classmates?

Night life in Canada? Clubs? Cellar pub?

Feel free add yours and share your experience.

Tell us about life in Vancouver. I will be going to Vancouver next September on study permit.

What's the cost of a room (cheapest)

What kinda Job can I get there in Vancouver and availability.

I can only work 20hours per week but my Permit comes with co-op .

How much can I get paid per hour on the average. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada Eh. How Do You Survive? Share Your Experience! by Childofthelord(f): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
I would appreciate less jokes. Thanks
lilvicky68:
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada Eh. How Do You Survive? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada Eh. How Do You Survive? Share Your Experience! by Childofthelord(f): 1:53am On Apr 13, 2021
didn't know there was a thread on that already. thanks
Swolf:
https://www.nairaland.com/863690/nigerian-students-canada-how-survive
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada Eh. How Do You Survive? Share Your Experience! by Legacyedition: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2021
Legacyedition:

Tell us about life in Vancouver. I will be going to Vancouver next September on study permit.

What's the cost of a room (cheapest)

What kinda Job can I get there in Vancouver and availability.

I can only work 20hours per week but my Permit comes with co-op .

How much can I get paid per hour on the average. Thanks.

@childofthelord
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada Eh. How Do You Survive? Share Your Experience! by AlphaSoul: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2021

(1) (Reply)

The Most Expensive And Cheapest Passports In The World / Is Ogun State Full Of Touts? / Help!i Need E-passport Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.