Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Men Who Sexually Take Advantage Of Mentally Unstable Women How Do You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Sexually Take Advantage Of Mentally Unstable Women How Do You Feel? (482 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Sexually Take Advantage Of Mentally Unstable Women How Do You Feel? by lamalama: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
this is directed to men who sleep with mad women and make it a routine having sex with mad women on the streets.so how do you feel when you force yourself on a mad woman and release your spunk into her.do you feel like a real man or do you feel ashamed.how do you feel when later you sleep with your wife you now infect with the infections you collected from the mad woman.many of you push your sexual frustration on mad women and you try to defend yourselves doing it.so if you are among the men fond of sleeping with mad women all the time please feel free to say your mind here.
Re: Men Who Sexually Take Advantage Of Mentally Unstable Women How Do You Feel? by Kalatium(m): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
undecided This is gibberish
Re: Men Who Sexually Take Advantage Of Mentally Unstable Women How Do You Feel? by mkoabiola: 12:03am On Aug 29, 2020
Wetin enter this guy head
Re: Men Who Sexually Take Advantage Of Mentally Unstable Women How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 29, 2020
Op maybe you're talking of a mad man sleeping with another mad woman
It happened around that new garage side exactly on that roundabout people were taking video of them I also want to but I was on bike
No normal man will try that except he's doing it for ritual
Re: Men Who Sexually Take Advantage Of Mentally Unstable Women How Do You Feel? by DICKstractor: 12:23am On Aug 29, 2020
Which reasonable man sleeps with a mad woman when one olosho is one indomie and egg away
Re: Men Who Sexually Take Advantage Of Mentally Unstable Women How Do You Feel? by Philipmighty(m): 12:28am On Aug 29, 2020
This op must have smoked weed tonight. which sane man will ever sleep with a mad woman if him, himself is not mad
Re: Men Who Sexually Take Advantage Of Mentally Unstable Women How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 29, 2020
CASES LIKE THAT WERE POPULAR SOME YEARS BACK.... JUST LIKE THAT PANT AND BENZ THING.
AND E GET ONE NEWS WEY ONE KENYA BABE RAPE MAD MAN CUS E GET BIG LEVEL grin
Re: Men Who Sexually Take Advantage Of Mentally Unstable Women How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 29, 2020
most normal men who do it do it for rituals
na wetin dier wtich doctor tell them to do to keep the money flowing
if any guy says he just derive pleasure from sleeping with a mad woman the he could also be a mad man
note that not all guys wey dress well complete for head.
there some half mad ppl u see wey still dey in control of themselves
na wen d madness don complete dem go pull cloth jump outside start to dey live like real mad ppl.
Re: Men Who Sexually Take Advantage Of Mentally Unstable Women How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 29, 2020
Shanklee:

AND E GET ONE NEWS WEY ONE KENYA BABE RAPE MAD MAN CUS E GET BIG LEVEL grin
no news that comes from kenya surprises me again cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Who Sexually Take Advantage Of Mentally Unstable Women How Do You Feel? by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 29, 2020
lefulefu:
no news that comes from kenya surprises me again cheesy cheesy
I DEY TRY FIND THE SCRRENSHOT SEF BUT E BE LIKE SAY NA UNTOP MY PHONE E DEY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blame Yourself And Not Women ;read This / See The Photo Bobrisky Shared On Instagram That Has Got People Talking / SS3 Student Excited As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her After Their WAEC Exams (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.