Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi (31910 Views)

This Bola Ahmed Tinubu Interview Is A Masterstroke / ESUTH: Setting The Records Straight - Gerald Orukwa / Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by farem: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2020
History555:
But asiwaju was seeking for government appointment in the early stages of the regime only to start forming activist once he did not get it.

You mean from the exile while the best in your family was /were here drinking palm wine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by strangest(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2020
who built 3rd mainland bridge? the same military that was destroying and not building..smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by StoneColdxx(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
what of Niger delta republic? we can't have same country with Igbos o

� you dey fear??
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Shattuck(m): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2020
Jabioro:
He was not seeking any government appointment as then,he was a senator,the default house..I read the paper..he was an agitator front runner,he funded many activists to that sent military packing..The democracy many and freedom we are enjoying today was part of his efforts..Reno knew nothing
"the democracy we are enjoying today" you say this is what you call democracy? "enjoying you say" men like this whose entire wealth was attained through a flawed system that only served their needs cannot be called leaders,this are not leaders they are parasites their wealth is the nations poverty, their health is our sickness, their happiness is our pain.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Shattuck(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2020
Bobby4090:

Eedioot. Which early stages. He was already a senator in the early stages. Why do you allow your hatred for Tinubu and jealousy of his successes becloud your sense of history and sense of judgment.
you must really be so brain washed or brain damaged to support a criminal like that, who only care about his personal interest

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by King44(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2020
History555:
But asiwaju was seeking for government appointment in the early stages of the regime only to start forming activist once he did not get it.
That greedy mofo @DCatt may you and your family be unfortunate for being plainly stupid. Ke sofo emi.
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by bigfish3k: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2020
Ojukwus disbelieve in one Nigeria was also in military days. Mtchew

Rubbish defence

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by seanwilliam(m): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2020
Obalatule:
If Tinibu ever becomes the president of this country make I shit rock grin grin
u be ode grin
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2020
The bra that wrote this long epistle still said nothing.
I couldn't deduce a thing from the write up as per what tinubu said.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Cherez: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2020
Obalatule:
Nawaooooo
So much for a mortal who doesn't know tomorrow
So, if GOD decides he will be tomorrow nko?
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by bigfish3k: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2020
ipobarethieves:
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy sad fl@theads with their dumbness.That was during Military era not yesterday
Ojukwu also disbelieved in one Nigeria during the military days

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by PenSniper: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2020
Lanrelagboi:
https://twitter.com/ekometa/status/1299440237261860865?s=19

Rubbish. Your asiwaju of "anything goes" was all that time lobbying Abacha for crumbs of all sorts.
This trite does not jell with those that were alive then and knew the truth.

Amoda Sangodele, aka, Tinubu is an entreprenueral and situational stomach infrastructural politician.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Guyman02: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Tinubu wants to repackage himself the same way he repackaged a jihadist and ethnic bigot who served as Chairman of PTF in that same military era as Mr Integrity to Nigerians in 2015 for which those whom he deceived are suffering the consequences and forming Amotekun to save their lives from his failure.
Why didn't he go into self exile in his native village Iragbiji if he loved Nigeria cool

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by frankyychiji(f): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2020
MrColdsweat:
So you mean the same military kanu ran away from and yorubas tagged him a coward, is the same military that tinubu ran away from and his people hail him as jagaban?
At a stage, Tinubu was disguising as a woman to enter Lagos from sieme border at night.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by AntiWailer: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Obalatule:

you fit shit rock taya.
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by bigfish3k: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Xda59:

Do you know the rate of political assassination that went down during that era? Kanu would have been dead a long time ago. Everybody was living in fear and afraid to speak except for a few like gani and co whom they kept hauling in and out of prison.
Do you know the rate of ipob members that have been killed that made Kanu to run away. Mtchew

Rubbish defence

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by King44(m): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2020
Jabioro:
He was not seeking any government appointment as then,he was a senator,the default house..I read the paper..he was an agitator front runner,he funded many activists to that sent military packing..The democracy many and freedom we are enjoying today was part of his efforts..Reno knew nothing
Gani secured the freedom not this serial greedy mofo

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by jrusky(m): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2020
History555:

Bro you lied. How old are you then? Now that all your lies had being busted you suddenly turned Asiwaju want appointment* its sure bet people like you will say something.

My problem with Asiwaju is his overly corrupt manner but to talk in term of who fought for democracy one way or the other he did his bit and I respect him for that.

Sorry if I digress a bit listing the names of those who fought for democracy in thid country Asiwaju is among and the SW champion the it and they earned my respect alot but only my own people from SE name did not surfaced but want presidency by force by fire trying to eat where we did not sowed.

I'm not Tinubu fan in any way but pls I can not hide the truth and be deceiving myself just because I dont like him.

So your statement is null and void.
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by History555: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2020
Tokenism:

Learn to read before commenting. His house was bombed at and he had to fled for his life.

Lies, no body bombed his house. Rather he joined nadeco and afenifere of pa adesanya to oppose abacha. The same afenifere he has factionalized today.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by awa(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2020
And today Nigeria is no longer Banana Republic?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by LaboPolitics: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2020
MrColdsweat:
So you mean the same military kanu ran away from and yorubas tagged him a coward, is the same military that tinubu ran away from and his people hail him as jagaban?

This is why I keep hammering that yorubaboons are the biggest hypocritical numbskulls that ever walked on the surface of the earth.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by History555: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2020
jrusky:

Bro you lied. How old are you then? Now that all your lies had being busted you suddenly turned Asiwaju want appointment* its sure bet people like you will say something.

My problem with Asiwaju is his overly corrupt manner but to talk in term of who fought for democracy one way or the other he did his bit and I respect him for that.

Sorry if I digress a bit listing the names of those who fought for democracy in thid country Asiwaju is among and the SW champion the it and they earned my respect alot but only my own people from SE name did not surfaced but want presidency by force by fire trying to eat where we did not sowed.

I'm not Tinubu fan in any way but pls I can not hide the truth and be deceiving myself just because I dont like him.

You think you are talking to a kid. Tinubu was always part of those seeking appointments from abacha, go and check tell magazine.

By the way the owners of tell magazine suffered worst fate under abacha yet did not japa.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Guyman02: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2020
jrusky:

Shatap, a lot of SE people were involved in the struggle for democracy then and they accepted One Nigeria after losing the war unlike Tinubu the pretender

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Guyman02: 8:06am On Aug 29, 2020
History555:

You think you are talking to a kid. Tinubu was always part of those seeking appointments from abacha, go and check tell magazine.

By the way the owners of tell magazine suffered worst fate under abacha yet did not japa.

I was a vendor distributing Tell magazine and we were terribly harrased by security agents to the point we were selling it in hiding

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by 175(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2020
ipobarethieves:
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy sad fl@theads with their dumbness.That was during Military era not yesterday

Dundee Utd, so during Military era he carefully chose not to believe in one Nigeria. . .instead of the junta he was supposedly fighting. . .una nyash don open. grin grin

Unity beggers all of a sudden because he's got a shot at the Presidency!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by jrusky(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2020
Guyman02:

Shatap, a lot of SE people were involved in the struggle for democracy then and they accepted One Nigeria after losing the war unlike Tinubu the pretender

Name them pls Nnwanne stoping hating its making you stupid and a blunt liar.

Shame!!!
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by King44(m): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2020
As a Yoruba guy

I believe Kanu is far more better than Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Cherez: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I'm not big on politics but you don't believe in your country based on situations or conditions. That's not how patriotism works. If everything were good, there wouldn't even be any reason to bring up the subject of if you believe or not. It is only in such hard times that one really knows who believes in Nigeria and who doesn't and he said he didn't. If you say you don't believe in Nigeria when things aren't going your way and then turn around to believe in her when you get what you want, then you must understand the perspective of people who don't believe now because you were once in their shoes.

Anyway, people change. Everyone has the right to have a change of opinion and Tinubu isn't an exception. Just that this kind of statements is strong enough to affect one's political ambitions. And it's not our duty to defend these politicians. They don't care about us. Let's get logical and not emotional. Having a president of one's tribe doesn't put food on one's table. Let's judge by character. If Tinubu is a good man and Nigerians want him, cool. If federal character demands that an Easterner will rule, it's not enough to be from the East, let's the Easterners look for a reputable leader who has the interest of the people at heart. Let's move forward.

Me, I'd say I believe in Nigeria. But I guess I don't have the right to say that since I don't live in Nigeria.

#NoToTribalism

Woooah
Bro, you got a million loves from me
We Nigerians are so selfish
When things are going our way, we love the system
When it's not going our way, we don't believe in the system
All these regardless if the country is actually growing or not.
Every tribe wants to get a better of Nigeria in expense of others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by Guyman02: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Jabioro:

You are enjoying freedom and democracy and at the same forming Amotekun to protect your lives from Fulani militia when we still have Nigeria Police, you need brain reset cool

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by jrusky(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2020
History555:

Really That sound interesting!!! Liar has no heaven I swear. Hate completely override your senses and turned you a liar. Ndooh!!!
Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by History555: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi by bigfish3k: 8:11am On Aug 29, 2020
Tokenism:

Learn to read before commenting. His house was bombed at and he had to fled for his life.
Nnamdi Kanus house was raided by the military and so many people killed and you hailed the military and labeled him Coward for running away.

HYPOCRITE

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) / Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) / Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.