Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Too Busy To Serve God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Too Busy To Serve God (325 Views)

Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly / Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) / My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Busy To Serve God by Missyajoke(f): 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Good morning everyone, am here to preach about a topic titled too busy to serve God.

Many Are Too Busy For God’s Work if you ask most people when was the last time they prayed or the last time they went to church, you'll start hearing stories like " you know am busy now ", " you know my business now ". Let me ask you this Question:

How is your Bible Reading?

How is your prayer life?

How is your devotion time?

If you don't have time for your family how will you have time for God. From Monday to Sunday you're busy shocked shocked shocked. Some don't even go to church again, some don't attend weekly services again because they're busy.

God instituted the Sabbath for this very reason!God demanded a day of rest and worship! Out of no time create time for God, your family and your Job. The Bible says a man can't serve two masters you either choose God or your Job. Most people forget God when things turnaround for them. That's why God doesn't answers all prayers.

Making a priority in our lives to cater an intimate relationship with the Lord is vital for our spiritual walks and fruitfulness (John 15:1-5). When we neglect our personal communion with the Lord for serving the Lord in the end the service of the Lord suffers greatly.

The most important thing for each worker and co-worker in the kingdom of God is their personal accountability before the Lord (Romans 14:12).It is not how much we have done but how faithful we have been. It is not the quantity but the quality. It is not was the job done but rather what was the motive and intents behind it (Proverbs 16:2).So it is possible to think that we are busy, successful yet in reality spiritual speaking we are barren!

Re: Too Busy To Serve God by Missyajoke(f): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2020
Good morning everyone
Re: Too Busy To Serve God by Idowster(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2020
good morning to u too what u said is true somepeople dont even pray until it is sunday they dont fast go to weekly church programme bcus of their work bt they are forgetting that It is the I AM THAT I AM that gave them the job especially during dis covid time
Re: Too Busy To Serve God by AngusTV: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2020
No one should have any excuse not to serve God.

Muslims pray 5 solid times a day(busy or not)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Understand By Praying In The Holy Ghost? / Question: Was God Exaggerating? / You Are Given #1billion To Stop Going To Church Will U Accept Or Reject?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.