Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) (4527 Views)

Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by Imustreturn(m): 12:03am On Aug 29, 2020
President @MBuhari shed tears and swore to us that he’s for the poor and after our own interest

Today we are buying Local Rice at the rate of N25,000

As bad as things were under the corrupt and incompetent Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the poor man could still afford food to eat.

Even the supporters are wailing.

What is going on?

Lalasticlala what do you think?

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by Arrewa: 12:13am On Aug 29, 2020
Lol... grin

Sani has made it to nairaland!

Anyway... He was never a Buhari supporter!

Waspapping is a well known Atiku supporter on Arewa Twitter!

He only defend Buhari from southern religious and tribal bigots!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by MalcoImX: 12:16am On Aug 29, 2020
Just yesterday somebody told me rice millers were buying truckloads of local rice from northern farmers to be processed and packaged for local consumption and even exports, something that we import before. That tens of mills were springing up all over the country - a good development

I should say to this crier.

The millions of naira these millers are spending ultimately go to the pockets of local farmers, whose spending power was increased. They spend more locally thus the money circulates inside the country, providing for more businesses and employment.

If I'd have my way, not one grain of rice will ever be imported into Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by GoodofNaija: 12:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Don't worry!

Continue to support APC!

If by 2019, you have not seen failure embarassed

Wait till 2023 grin

Even buhari that is preaching made in Nigeria does not use made in Nigeria

He prefers made in UK or made in dubai grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by Imustreturn(m): 12:32am On Aug 29, 2020
GoodofNaija:
Don't worry!

Continue to support APC!

If by 2019, you have not seen failure embarassed

Wait till 2023 grin
day never break grin grin

7 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by Ibegtodiffer: 12:36am On Aug 29, 2020
E don red for everybody na...Dan buro una, shege...

14 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by History555: 1:05am On Aug 29, 2020
MalcoImX:
Just yesterday somebody told me rice millers were buying truckloads of local rice from northern farmers to be processed and packaged for local consumption and even exports, something that we import before. That tens of mills were springing up all over the country - a good development

The millions of naira these millers are spending ultimately go to the pockets of local farmers, whose spending power was increased. They spend more locally thus the money circulates inside the country, providing for more businesses and employment.

Someone told you. As usual stories that comes from those who don't know how rice is planted and grown or think growing rice is same as cassava

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by Rootprof(m): 1:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Me and my friends still talk this matter today. They claimed fighting corruption but money keeps disappearing in billions and masses suffering. Sincerely the news that nearly make me sheared tears is the KANO governor trying to borrow 600 billions, God haba haaa, it seems our money don turn yeye sef.

20 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by History555: 1:15am On Aug 29, 2020
People that don't know the effort and resources put into growing rice expect farmers to sell local rice at cheap

Rice is not yam or cassava

2 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 29, 2020
He still has data to cry on Twitter.
I hope to see him cry in the streets soon.
Irredeemable zombie. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by JAMO84: 1:46am On Aug 29, 2020
Some Nigerians with small minds now rate government performance by the price of food, very ridiculous.

Rice was N20 per 50kg during Aguiyi Ironsi time, maybe we should go and wake him up from his grave to come and be our head of state again because of cheap rice. Nonsense!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Sarki don carry him wailing go Twitter too

cheesy cheesy grin he's no longer a die hard fan of Buhari, he's now a fan of Tinubu cheesy grin cheesy

Will his type ever learn

10 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:25am On Aug 29, 2020
JAMO84:
Some Nigerians with small minds now rate government performance by the price of food, very ridiculous.

Rice was N20 per 50kg during Aguiyi Ironsi time, maybe we should go and wake him up from his grave to come and be our head of state again because of cheap rice. Nonsense!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
How I wish say Nairaland get a section wey person fit use life koboko

Mtcheeeeeew by now, you for don know how far undecided

Must you say something

You ended up talking yawu yawu

Modified:
Jostoman:
he is always done talking nonsense.
As in, always saying rubbish with confidence undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by joyandfaith: 3:58am On Aug 29, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

must you always defend?. food inflation is not good for economy. let me tell you. Nigeria does not have comparative advantage to produce rice in large quantities for 200M people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by stonemasonn: 3:58am On Aug 29, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
the rate of increase is the problem and not the increase itself. Mr small mind.

12 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 4:15am On Aug 29, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
i know it's the duty of all yeroba Muslims to defend Buhari till death
so not surprised
if you can justify killing of someone for a mere speech then sane nairalanders have nothing to discuss with you.
mind you you're always talking nonsense!

kiss the truth

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 4:16am On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

[/s]
shatap
that dude is a buhari fanatic.

Buhari is monumental failure

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by rxmusa(m): 6:44am On Aug 29, 2020
Waspapping is a KNOWN ATIKU SUPPORTER!
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by chinjo(m): 6:45am On Aug 29, 2020
Sarki, by the time Buhari is through with you, you will be out of social media because you can't afford to buy data.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:03am On Aug 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

first thing in the morning and you’ve started lying, who doesn’t know waspapping on Twitter as a renowned tribal, religious bigot and Buhari supporter. Why rejecting him now because he called out your incompetent idol in Aso Rock ? Buhari has failed, even your people are complaining. Accept it cool

4 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by juman(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2020
He has failed the masses in every ways.
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2020
one of bubu asslicker lamenting on the increased in rice sales in kano state and other northern States. you haven't see anything yet. more are still coming.

1 Like

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by Racoon(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Ike uwa agwula ya. grin Chineke akpukwala gi oku there oh
Una never chimsomtin.Next level upgraded.Even Kastina people now know better but sense never enter them finish.

Not surprised that as some zombies are repenting, others are not only hanging on, but have started branding the Bullion vans in Burdilion man as the next saviour.However, zombies go get ako n'uche by force.

1 Like

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by Afolabimills(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2020
Enjoy ur chain sorry change

3 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2020
MalcoImX:

Lol. What a clown you are bro. What a clown!

4 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by Stalwert: 8:06am On Aug 29, 2020
MalcoImX:

They want employment but will sabotage every government's policy aim at boosting manufacture, they want a strong economy but don't want made in Nigeria, they want during foreign exchange but don't limited importation. You posted sums up everything wrong with the country.
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by femi4: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2020
They lied to you that price of rice will come down if we close our borders to foreign rice and embrace local rice.

This is Nigeria, it defies every economics theory you were taught in school

4 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by Stalwert: 8:08am On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
Racoon:
Ike uwa agwula ya. grin Chineke akpukwala gi oku there oh
Una never chimsomtin.Next level upgraded.Even Kastina people now know better but sense never enter them finish.

Not surprised that as some zombies are repenting, others are not only hanging on, but have started branding the Bullion vans in Burdilion man as the next saviour.However, zombies go get ako n'uche by force.
[/s]

GEJ is not coming back ever, better get a real job, rather than wait for crumbs from PDP looters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by History555: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

Damn nigga you are dumb

4 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by History555: 8:16am On Aug 29, 2020
joyandfaith:

must you always defend?. food inflation is not good for economy. let me tell you. Nigeria does not have comparative advantage to produce rice in large quantities for 200M people.

Don't blame him, from that statement you can tell how dumb and slow he is. Imagine

1 Like

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Cries Out On Twitter (photos) by Stalwert: 8:16am On Aug 29, 2020
femi4:
They lied to you that price of rice will come down if we close our borders to foreign rice and embrace local rice.

This is Nigeria, it defies every economics theory you were taught in school

It came down, it seems there is some sort of disruption in the supply chain for paddy rice creating scarcity of inputs.

No nation has ever grown with weaklings determing it's economic direction, when rice normalize at around 16k the shameless ipob and PDP goons were quiet or shouting stone rice now there are challenges and same twin wickedness are rushing to jubilate, you cannot wish your country evil and expect to prosper.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Oyigbo LGA In Rivers State / I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia / Picture Of Tinubu Looking Left Alone At The G2O Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.