Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia (4351 Views)

Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay / Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Edem247(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by LagosFirstSon: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
Wole soyinka is a big disappoinment

he's no different from Femi fani Kayode and Bayo onanuga

43 Likes

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Raskimonojendor: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
Always Ibos. This defeat really hurt them bad grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K11jtnjZHVg

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by theophorus(m): 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
Weep ke?
When you read Chiamanda letter what was your reaction?

Well, let pray the second stanza of our National anthem.
"O God of Creation,
Direct our Noble course,
GUIDE OUR LEADERS [ELDERS] RIGHT
THAT OUR YOUTH MAY KNOW THE TRUTH"

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Corn247: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
Una never start to deh wail, yoruba no be fulani.. Una go start to deh hide soon when they get your time.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by BiafranPatriot: 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
Wole Soyinka would have also gone to Rivers to wine and dine with Gov. Wike, if not that Wike bounced the dysentery mouthed fake professor

Soyinka and Fani Kayode are same. Goats will always feed with cows. ..spits

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
Wole Soyinka is a criminal that introduced cultism in Nigerian Universities that has destroyed our youths.

Tribal begot that was compensated with Road safety job that he packed his kinsmen into juicy position.

Grayhaird idiot.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by LivingSage: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
May this hate filled neighbour of ours Never happen to us.

They're all coordinating attack on The ONLY Nigeria Nobel prize winner all because he doesn't take side before he lashed at their excesses when called out in disrespectful manner.

But they praised one feminist who claimed not to have anything doing with Nigeria in the past but found her voice when her kinsmen failed at the polls.

We're not Pained, HATE is from below.

We're and shall always be ahead of you all

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by LivingSage: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
LivingSage:
May this hate filled neighbour of ours Never happen to us.

They're all coordinating attack on The ONLY Nigeria Nobel prize winner all because he doesn't take side before he lashed at their excesses when called out in disrespectful manner.

But they praised one feminist who claimed not to have anything doing with Nigeria in the past but found her voice when her kinsmen failed at the polls.

We're not Pained, HATE is from below.

We're and shall always be ahead of you all

1 Like

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by LeoDeKing: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
I don't understand what's happening to the academia these days. Ogbeni, how is this clown a professor for God's sake?

APC threatened to form a parallel govt if 2015 elections were rigged. "IF" is the keyword here. How is that statement unruly? Was pdp planning to rig the elections? Is rigging part of the electoral guidelines? That was just a cautionary statement for the then ruling party.

2023 elections were conducted and inec announced the winner, Datti the dafty and his pandora crook have gone to court, has the court passed a ruling that elections were rigged? But the dafty clearly said on national TV that swearing in Tinubu marks the end of democracy in Nigeria. On what basis? Ask the dull Datti to present facts of rigging, he will start murmuring like a wild monkey.

According to this clown parading himself as a professor, pandora crook has gone to court and apc is jittery. Mbok, does going to court gives him the mandate to start running his mouth like a tap? Or since he has gone to court, apc should fold its arms and watch them fill the cyberspace with endless lies and baseless propaganda?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by wahahlawahala: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
Una tears just dey load..😂

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Brendaniel: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
Wole Soyinka why?
Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by odduduwa: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Soyinka is just an old fool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by MrColdsweat: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Soyinka is a cultist. He's no different from the owomidas and election thugs. He should be ignored.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by optionalY09: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Igbo can not blackmail Yoruba leaders and drag their reputations in the mud and we just look at them and laugh about it. They are up to no good against the Yorubas, What they are doing is a movement that must be boldly stoped by the Yoruba global movement. The igbos will be stoped soon.

Expect hostility in the SW soon

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by EmeeNaka: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I don't understand what's happening to the academia these days. Ogbeni, how is this clown a professor for God's sake?

APC threatened to form a parallel govt if 2015 elections were rigged. "IF" is the keyword here. How is that statement unruly? Was pdp planning to rig the elections? Is rigging part of the electoral guidelines? That was just a cautionary statement for the then ruling party.

2023 elections were conducted and inec announced the winner, Datti the dafty and his pandora crook have gone to court, has the court passed a ruling that elections were rigged? But the dafty clearly said on national TV that swearing in Tinubu marks the end of democracy in Nigeria. On what basis? Ask the dull Datti to present facts of rigging, he will start murmuring like a wild monkey.

According to this clown parading himself as a professor, pandora crook has gone to court and apc is jittery. Mbok, does going to court gives him the mandate to start running his mouth like a tap? Or since he has gone to court, apc should fold its arms and watch them fill the cyberspace with endless lies and baseless propaganda?
You're struggling to tell that the word 'if' has two meaning; When it is a warning and when it is a threat. You're being mischievous.
INEC should be punished for their criminal conduct, but then those that are in charge of government are those who benefitted from INEC malfeasance. Obidients movement is an organic movement filled with people who are deprived of quality leadership and angry with the criminals in government.
Most of you that are struggling to misrepresent Obidients are paid APC propagandists and no one should take you guys seriously.
Woke Soyinka is not an activist he has tried to potray himself. He is instead someone who wants some people in power and others out of it. So if the people he wants in power are there, he doesn't care how they get there and what they did.
Obidients are Nigerian youths who has had enough and we are not pandering to anyone's status or tribe or religion while dealing with the person if the person erred

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Gabriel004: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Soyinka is a cultist. He's no different from the owomidas and election thugs. He should be ignored.
Your father no reach his rag.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by helinues: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
Could your crying fill a storage tank? If not kindly fill it up

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by YeyeGbami: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Walahi they just dey cry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

May your rightful share or prize be given to another person Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Raskimonojendor: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
IgboNiile:

May MY rightful share or prize be given to another person Amen
Amen

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Raskimonojendor: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Walahi they just dey cry
Their crying has just begun. The 8 years of crying has not even started, then they have another 8 years when power returns to the North, South South or Middle belt.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by JOemmy(m): 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Most yorubas no matter how educated and exposed are yet to evolve from tribalism to civilized modern humans.

8 Likes

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by CodeTemplar: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Igbos are something else. Even as I was rooting for LP, that fear of the unknown within me was there. The way they made LP into an Igbo party and went on their usual offensive was disappointing. Same LP Mimiko once ran on to become Gov suddenly looked like NURTW, Onitsha chapter.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by onumadu: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Igbos are something else. Even as I was rooting for LP, the fear of the unknown within me was there. They way the made LP into an Igbo party and went on their usual offensive was disappointing. Same LP Mimiko once ran on the become Gov suddenly looked like NURTW, Onitsha chapter.

You people can never succeed in your evil attempts to brand LP an Igbo party.
It is NOT.
And until the MC Oluomos and his crew in Lagos are arrested and jailed for what they did, you people will always sound hollow, and fail in your attempts to rebrand the Obidient movement.
At the end of the day, facts remains that Peter is a better human being than the drug lord who stole the elections.....................
Nothing will change these facts.

8 Likes

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by accordadoga29(f): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

My brother, don't blame them.

They need help. Post-election trauma has set in

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
We ain't joking when we said they are wailing. This guy is an embodiment of wailing. He even wept as well. Instead of weeping, tell your Candidate to build strong alliances across tribes instead of campaigning in Ibo enclaves and Christian dominated areas. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Media to media , social media to social media not like northern ,this tinubu era go sweet die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Printerscanner: 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Weeping has always been your lots nah.

You wept from 1967 to 1970. You wept continuously from 2015 till 2023. Now, you have started another weeping from 2023 which will last till 2031.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by SharpD: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:

My brother mbok stop writing long epistle to defend an election that was clearly rigged and INEC blatantly refused to follow its own regulations and guidline. For the umpteenth time election was clearly rigged and we all know it. I voted in PH and my polling unit result and what INEC announced was different and the experience was the same accross other units.

6 Likes

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by Iamgrey5(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
So wole Soyinka can longer voice an opinion on a country he almost died for.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia by onumadu: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
SharpD:

My brother mbok stop writing long epistle to defend an election that was clearly rigged and INEC blatantly refused to follow its own regulations and guidline. For the umpteenth time election was clearly rigged and we all know it. I voted in PH and my polling unit result and what INEC announced was different and the experience was the same accross other units.

APC goons keep thinking that the more they engage in diversions, the more Nigerians will shift and forget that they STOLE the elections.
But they will not succeed.
It is not our fault that APC supporters lost their conscience to the demon of tribalism.
The mandate must be recovered.
If not Nigeria is certainly finished because no one in his right senses would ever vote again in Nigeria.
Only criminals would present themselves for elections, and they will simply sit down in their homes and write the results.
Nigerians think that they are in hell now, but they have no idea what is coming their way if they allow this theft to stand.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obidients Mock Reno Badly / This Is Etsako Home Town Of Aisha Yesufu Road Don Divide / Jonathan: Combating Corruption By Conversation By Sonala Olumhense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.