Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop (8326 Views)

Nigeria Became Almost Dead Under Buhari – Ogunbanwo / Insecurity: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Arewa Youth Group / Buhar's Government Has Failed Nigerians - Northern Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by Milkywayfx(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2020
I plead with my brothers on this forum to help me, no amount is too small, I want to pay my rent which is overdue. Only God will pay you back.

Raji OYEDELE.
Zenith Bank.
Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by saaron(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2020
Buhari and his fulani cabals will pay for every soul slaughtered by fulani terrorists.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by Lovelyn451(f): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2020
Intended failure o
Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by optimistfeel(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2020
You nailed it sir....

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2020
Milkywayfx:
I plead with my brothers on this forum to help me, no amount is too small, I want to pay my rent which is overdue. Only God will pay you back.

Raji OYEDELE.
Zenith Bank.

Go and collect it from buhari.

Years ago u were shouting buhari all over the place, just now you are asking for house rent..

What for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by dadakuta: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2020
Buhari has failed Nigerians awfully

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by Brushstrokes20: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2020
Only insecurity?.... Oga pastor should learn to call a spade a spade... The redundant coupist at aso is all shades of fiasco! #fact..
Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by InaNla(f): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
rottennaija:
In some part of the country, yes. In other part no. I can remember, before he came into power, boko haram was setting bombs in Abuja, threatening to cross over to Lagos... Those days are forgotten memories.

A lot needs to be done. But for boko haram, as long as some foreign powers keeps covertly supporting them through weapons and cash, destabilising the Sahara through coup and removal of govt, and our neighbours like Cameron, Chad, Niger are ignoring to stop them from their border towns, it will be difficult for Nigeria to curtail boko haram.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by duruZed(m): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2020
One major problem we have now as Nigeriams is, you cannot see the truth and say it as it is without incuring the wrath of our security agencies,
Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by desiredhome: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2020
Colonelswitz101:
Not only in security, the old unproductive man have failed in all fronts while some evil supporters are still packaging him as the next best leader after Nelson Mandela. I only blame the masses who always queue up under the sun to vote in these unproductive recycled leaders who have bn running this country to the ground for over 40yrs...

One problem with we Nigerians is we refused to take responsibility of our actions........
We will blame others for every bad even when we are the architect of our own problem.......
Even the scamming Pastorpreours, NDDC boss, etc will blame Buhari,
You don't do evil things and expect good things to come......
Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by ofiko123(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2020
Take heart, Buhari will leave Office in 2023..
Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by SirRoberto(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2020
I am yet to see or know one policy this government has formulated and implemented that has benefited the masses sad

A government is remembered not for building bridges and railways but for formulating and implementing people-oriented lasting policies.

That there are still some people who are drumming support for this government shows how far the nation has fallen in values and dignity.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by Mozegee: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2020
Not only in security but in every aspect of life. He is a total failure. Cause be the day he was the president of this country

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by AngelicBeing: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

In severe pain? I don't think so. I only feel disappointed sharing this country with some unconscious lowlifes who have sworn to forever be a stumbling block to human evolution process... Tell me why a sane 21st century human being will stand under the sun to vote in a clueless and outdated man who's only qualification is bn a retired clueless general.
Chai, savages everywhere, you completely gave the guy a technical knockout grin

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by optimusprime2(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2020
He has failed on everything...

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by Dynamic85: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2020
he has failed in all ramification. I pray God to heal our land

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2020
nBag:
5M loading.... thank God almighty everybody eyes don dey open

Gabe427:
(In buharis voice )
I just hope the bishop has his 5M

Because he would receive his DSS invitation soon

Akinsete19:
hate speech
Lie Mohammed see your customer.
Go and get the #5M and take over his church trustees.
5million for wetin?
you mean the FG can't spot the difference between hate speech and constructive criticism?
So this present government should always be applauded even in areas they've failed thus making everyone zombies against their wishes?
If so then MsAllison should be arrested too grin grin
Dictatorship government in disguise

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by nBag(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:

5million for wetin?
you mean the FG can't spot the difference between hate speech and constructive criticism?
So this present government should always be applauded even in areas they've failed thus making everyone zombies against their wishes?
If so then MsAllison should be arrested too grin grin
Dictatorship government in disguise

my brother apc, lai Mohammad and dss are the only breed of ppl to ansa this your question oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by Ekpeitut: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2020
DirtyGold:
Reverend Babatunde Ogunbanwo, dont worry, they'll soon snatch your azz off the streets for hate speech.
Start preparing your bags now

What's tha business?

People like you are the reason revolutions die before they are even born.

I mean why are we so f...ken scared of the idiots in power? We are all barely surviving yet anyone who dares to speaks up our cowardly youths will discourage them by saying, "DSS, army and police will come for you". So bloody what if they come for him. Can they lock up even 5 million protesting Nigerians at once??

The western countries we admire didn't get it on a platter some fought for independence from both colonial masters and oppressive governments.Common Nigerians!

See the moment we understand the power of the masses these crooks will stop toying with our future because you speak you die, you don't speak you still die. Why NOT die on your own terms knowing you fought the oppressor for a better future?

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by sterlingD(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2020
The cleric described the President as ‘weak and clueless about insecurity challenges facing the country.”
Well captioned

From the look of things, it is becoming clear that the perpetrators of these murderous acts are on a mission of genocide and ethnic cleansing. The government has so far failed to prove to us that it is willing to bring a permanent end to this persisting carnage."

Well said without mincing words

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by Masterchef(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2020
Buhari is deliberately failing Nigeria.

In another news, one singer is about to be hanged in the name of Sharia in Kano for crime against nobody but because of his faith and belief. Meanwhile, repentant Boko Haram fighters who have killed in thousands are being pardoned. Is total sharia for Nigeria not what Boko Haram is all about?

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by DisLifeSha: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
Them dey vote for Nigeria? My vote and your vote does not count
Colonelswitz101:
Not only in security, the old unproductive man have failed in all fronts while some evil supporters are still packaging him as the next best leader after Nelson Mandela. I only blame the masses who always queue up under the sun to vote in these unproductive recycled leaders who have bn running this country to the ground for over 40yrs...
Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by egoldman(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
rottennaija:
In some part of the country, yes. In other part no. I can remember, before he came into power, boko haram was setting bombs in Abuja, threatening to cross over to Lagos... Those days are forgotten memories.

A lot needs to be done. But for boko haram, as long as some foreign powers keeps covertly supporting them through weapons and cash, destabilising the Sahara through coup and removal of govt, and our neighbours like Cameron, Chad, Niger are ignoring to stop them from their border towns, it will be difficult for Nigeria to curtail boko haram.

Ayammam, tell that to the people of Borno state.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by egoldman(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

In severe pain? I don't think so. I only feel disappointed sharing this country with some unconscious lowlifes who have sworn to forever be a stumbling block to human evolution process... Tell me why a sane 21st century human being will stand under the sun to vote in a clueless and outdated man who's only qualification is bn a retired clueless general.

Blame a highly educated Tinubu for that.
Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by rottennaija(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
egoldman:

Ayammam, tell that to the people of Borno state.

Somethings are just outside our control
Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by chatinent: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
He knows himself.
Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by Sseeluvu: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Clueless d Bishop said, that's understatement
He's sleeping on wheel, and you guys knows what it portend.....
Christian North's in NBA foolish joined dia slave masters bro's to form NNBA...
At times northern matter don tire me sef.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop by zoedew: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:
Dss invitation loading
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Young Nigerians Push For Vice Presidential Seat / Protesting Legislative Staff Lock Anambra Lawmakers Out Of Assembly Complex / Ibori Stole Wealth With Picture(unbelieveable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.