Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 2) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 2) (125 Views)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 20) / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 3) / Pupils Sitting On The Floor To Eat Food In Adamawa School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 2) by emekakalu26(m): 7:07am On Aug 29, 2020
Welcome back to the process of my food
preparation details.
If you haven't been following this series, I
wonder how you'll gain knowledge from today's series. But the good new is that, this
is the second series, so you don't need to
remove your skin in order to search for the
first one.

Let's get back to business.

Do you know what?
My previous food was a ' give away food
'...this means, it was free because Wise-up
paid the price.
This year's food promise to be enjoyable
and affordable in price for all to eat it.
This kind of food is not the kind, you won't wash your hand to eat...you'll have to sit
down, zip down, wash your
hands; make your prayers, then enjoy your
food, because its quality is not what you
would want to rush into eating it( if you
rush into eating any food, you will forget the how and when the food finished).
Do you desire to know more?....then keep
following the series.
Have a nice and blessed day.
To your greatness.#Chukwuemeka_Kalu #Book_launching_Series

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 5) / Ecwa University Post Utme / De Screening Form For 2020/2021 [latest Update] / Common University Of California Davis Courses With Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.