Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Is This True Love?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True Love?? (1528 Views)

Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce / Is This True About Nigerian Girls Of These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True Love?? by yinkaOdutuyo: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2020
Happy weekend fellas, I want to share some brief experiences about my girlfriend and I want you guys to help me look into these and give me some advice.

These is this girlfriend of mine, I love her so much and I believe she too love me and had proved her love for me in many ways, but I dont really trust her that she love me as a redpiller, I believe all girls are liar and a pretender.

These my girl in question had showed everything I can call love despite the fact that am a redpiller, who always being unapreciative to her to be sincere, I really love her and appreciate her but am trying to becareful so that it wont goes to my head.

These are some little experiences I had with her:

1. She allow me to disvirgin her despite the fact that she had dated 4 guys before me or which she never allow any of them to disvirgin her. She told me that she intentionally gave me her virginity to prove her love for me.

2. Since I have disvirgin her am still the only guy she is sleeping with, of which she swear oath never to get lay by any other guy.

3. She always fast like 3-7 days all in the name of praying for me to become a better person.

4. She is always satisfied with the little I can do for her, she doesnt complain, but we all know how girls does, she use to ask for some stuffs alas.

5. She use to do everything to satisfy me whenever we're having sex like sucking me, giving me any position I want, even when she is tired, she will still be lie down asking me not to worry, I should just satisfy myself.

6. She had taken me to meet her parent that am the guy she want to marry to and even follow me to my family to present herself as my fiance (wife to be).

7. She doesnt have much, she also help me with some little she has and doesnt ask for much from me.

8. Anytime we fight or have misunderstandings she begin to cry bitterly as if someone died and even fall sick.

9. If she doesn't hear my voice once in a day, she use to do like someone that is going crazy.

10. She always want to be around me, touching me, kissing me, just looking at me and she always want to feel my p*his is her V*Gina every second.

11. She use to present herself to everyone as my wife, not even a boyfriend.

12. Whenever a guy toast her, she will be very angry and provoke to the guy. I have received some feedbacks from some guys telling me that what do I use for her, that she is going mad all because of me, if any guy toast her she will be very mad and aggressive to the guy.

13. She had swear at life to marry me and be the mother of my children. She and her mom had also being to many pastors and even with me along to pray about our future and all in the name of us ending as husband and wife.

14. She is always madly jealous seeing any girl with me and she always want me to herself alone.

15. She always obey me, even at the contrary of her parent.

I cant type or say everything here, but just listed these out for you guys to learn a little about my experience with the babe, but as a redpiller all these still doesnt convince me because any girl can still Bleep up and break a guy's heart.

Kindly advice me on this pls.

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love?? by Kryptonvinyl(m): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2020
First of all, why oath?

Secondly, I think she's done enough with all these things you've mentioned. You hardly find girls that can do such for a guy now. Anyways, lemme shift for the elders to pass

2 Likes

Re: Is This True Love?? by nuelsam: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2020
omo....na the redpill wey u reason am make her fall....don't over do it now that she has falling for u completely...... reciprocate the love but dont overdo it like a simp would......

3 Likes

Re: Is This True Love?? by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:13am On Aug 29, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:
First of all, why oath?

Secondly, I think she's done enough with all these things you've mentioned. You hardly find girls that can do such for a guy now. Anyways, lemme shift for the elders to pass

I appreciate your response sir, thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love?? by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2020
nuelsam:
omo....na the redpill wey u reason am make her fall....don't over do it now that she has falling for u completely...... reciprocate the love but dont overdo it like a simp would......

Man I see you... thanks for the assist.
Re: Is This True Love?? by Colb461: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2020
she is yet to meet the highest bidder..

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love?? by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2020
I wonder what she sees in you though with this your ego filled write up,dont loose your only true love because of one yeye online redpill,you may live your life to regret it.Use your brain while its still functioning,dont be misled by some bitter men who are sad and unhappy hiding under the umbrella of redpill.Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love?? by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:
Happy weekend fellas, I want to share some brief experiences about my girlfriend and I want you guys to help me look into these and give me some advice.

These is this girlfriend of mine, I love her so much and I believe she too love me and had proved her love for me in many ways, but I dont really trust her that she love me as a redpiller, I believe all girls are liar and a pretender.

These my girl in question had showed everything I can call love despite the fact that am a redpiller, who always being unapreciative to her to be sincere, I really love her and appreciate her but am trying to becareful so that it wont goes to my head.

1. She allow me to disvirgin her despite the fact that she had dated 4 guys before me or which she never allow any of them to disvirgin her. She told me that she intentionally gave me her virginity to prove her love for me.

2. Since I have disvirgin her am still the only guy she is sleeping with, of which she swear oath never to get lay by any other guy.

3. She always fast like 3-7 days all in the name of praying for me to become a better person.

4. She is always satisfied with the little I can do for her, she doesnt complain, but we all know how girls does, she use to ask for some stuffs alas.

5. She use to do everything to satisfy me whenever we're having sex like sucking me, giving me any position I want, even when she is tired, she will still be lie down asking me not to worry, I should just satisfy myself.

6. She had taken me to meet her parent that am the guy she want to marry to and even follow me to my family to present herself as my fiance (wife to be).

7. She doesnt have much, she also help me with some little she has and doesnt ask for much from me.

8. Anytime we fight or have misunderstandings she begin to cry bitterly as if someone died and even fall sick.

9. If she doesn't hear my voice once in a day, she use to do like someone that is going crazy.

10. She always want to be around me, touching me, kissing me, just looking at me and she always want to feel my p*his is her V*Gina every second.

12. Whenever a guy toast her, she will be very angry and provoke to the guy. I have received some feedbacks from some guys telling me that what do I use for her, that she is going mad all because of me, if any guy toast her she will be very mad and aggressive to the guy.

13. She had swear at life to marry me and be the mother of my children. She and her mom had also being to many pastors and even with me along to pray about our future and all in the name of us ending as husband and wife.

14. She is always madly jealous seeing any girl with me and she always want me to herself alone.

I cant type or say everything here, but just listed these out for you guys to learn a little about my experience with the babe, but as a redpiller all these still doesnt convince me because any girl can still Bleep up and break a guy's heart.

[b] Oga, from what you have listed, that girl na wife material. Despite she do allow you have her, probably she's doing your will but to be very frank, finding a girl who pray � and fast is a blessing from above.

Just hold on to. That girl marry her and please bro don't allow anything to destroy this beautiful relationship avoid little RedPill attitude so that you can be emotional for her just litte.

Note also is not your RedPill attitude that make her love you like this but from a sincere hearts.

And to all this Redpillers guys, I love your teaching but to be very realistic RedPill will help you in your dealings with ladies to be very wise, but if you an avid Redpillers, forget it brother you will hate alot, being rootless, lacks emotions and which is very bad.. Remember you will marry one day, will you be treating your wife. As a Redpillers or what? :-/

So guys follow redpills teaching but learn to be emotional soft, some times because for some guys these "sometimes " will make them look like a simp.

I am an avid Redpillers but I got alot of limit when their teaching try crossing my ideology.
And to be truthful it's working for me.

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Is This True Love?? by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2020
Colb461:
she is yet to meet the highest bidder..

Can you explain this pls, it's very useful bro
Re: Is This True Love?? by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Zzor:
I wonder what she sees in you though with this your ego filled write up,dont loose your only true love because of one yeye online redpill,you may live your life to regret it.Use your brain while its still functioning,dont be misled by some bitter men who are sad and unhappy hiding under the umbrella of redpill.Goodluck

Thanks ladie for the assist, I got your point...

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love?? by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2020
gaius01:

[b] Oga, from what you have listed, that girl na wife material. Despite she do allow you have her, probably she's doing your will but to be very frank, finding a girl who pray � and fast is a blessing from above.

Just hold on to. That girl marry her and please bro don't allow anything to destroy this beautiful relationship avoid little RedPill attitude so that you can be emotional for her just litte.

Note also is not your RedPill attitude that make her love you like this but from a sincere hearts.

And to all this Redpillers guys, I love your teaching but to be very realistic RedPill will help you in your dealings with ladies to be very wise, but if you an avid Redpillers, forget it brother you will hate alot, being rootless, lacks emotions and which is very bad.. Remember you will marry one day, will you be treating your wife. As a Redpillers or what? :-/

So guys follow redpills teaching but learn to be emotional soft, some times because for some guys these "sometimes " will make them look like a simp.

I am an avid Redpillers but I got alot of limit when their teaching try crossing my ideology.
And to be truthful it's working for me.

[/b]

Thanks bro for the assist, I see you...

For the redpiller's book, you have to becareful of what you learnt from it truly bro as you said.

I love her too and I also care for her, but I dont take rubbish of sorts that girls do with their boyfriends, even though she haven't done any, but preventsions is better than her doing it.
Re: Is This True Love?? by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2020
Being a redpiller can also help you secure your stand as a man, because imagine a girl picking a call in the presence of his boyfriend talking to a guy laughing and even ending the call with me too.

Imagine a girl excusing their boyfriend to pick a call from another guy etc.

Those stuffs must not be allowed and you must be frank with every girl on this.

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love?? by nuelsam: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:

but while at it....make sure u set your priorities right tho....Money over everything,that's part of the redpill yunno....if u go completely broke like this,her love go diminish straight up.....but judging from what u typed...u disvirgined her,u got her mumu button....baba she be wife material

2 Likes

Re: Is This True Love?? by ayspac(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Fix a date for your introduction bro

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love?? by Colb461: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:

Can you explain this pls, it's very useful bro
see if there is anything I av learnt about a Nigerian lady is that they are not emotional stable..in the sense that some one who says she loves u today might wake up tomorrow morning to say she is no more feeling the vibe between u both and decide to call it quit all because she fancy a better live with someone else..in a nutshell always be ready for the unexpected when you are in a relationship with Nigerian ladies..
Re: Is This True Love?? by Captain6(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2020
Zzor:
You have a lovely physique kiss

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love?? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:

For the redpiller's book, you have to becareful of what you learnt from it truly bro as you said.

I love her too and I also care for her, but I dont take rubbish of sorts that girls do with their boyfriends, even though she haven't done any, but preventsions is better than her doing it.
Sure bro, being a redpiller is an eye open but using it often can create a beast in you and that one nai I dey avoid often cheesy

Re: Is This True Love?? by hashtagged(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Zzor:

Me too i wonder if he used juju on her, the write up shows he is a narcissistic piece of shit.

And to answer the OP's question, no ots not true love its your dick talking

1 Like

Re: Is This True Love?? by kingemaker(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Never trust a woman. I wish you all the best bro.

Cheers.
Re: Is This True Love?? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:

Hmm nawa ooohhhhh..
No 3,5,10,15 is a NO NO thing for me..
Clearly from your write up she's obessed with you..
And obession is sometimes psychological..

The signs of obession is
14,15,13,11 and 9..
A woman is not meant to declare herself as a wife without any formal agreement or proposal because it will be fatal if you break up..
For her to disobey her parents because of you and other things in No 14,15,13,11&9..
Shows that there might be a problem somewhere..
Not to sound rude but do very good investigation if you want to go into marriage with her..
Because people who are so obessed like this can kill or do anything when really provoked(like been cheated on in marriage) and mostly have trace of mental problem..

But any case...If all things be good HOLD HER TIGHT AND RECIPOROCATE HER LOVE COS NAH ONLY ONE REMAIN FOR HER SPECIE..
Re: Is This True Love?? by SweetCunt97(f): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:

Na until she assassinate buhari you go know say she love you?
Re: Is This True Love?? by dnawah(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:

it is not all flowers that blossoms in dry season,I think waterleaf's does,just like joke u don get wife o!give her love, repent both of you, no more premarital sex.
Re: Is This True Love?? by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2020
dnawah:
it is not all flowers that blossoms in dry season,I think waterleaf's does,just like joke u don get wife o!give her love, repent both of you, no more premarital sex.

Make kongi kee me angry?
Re: Is This True Love?? by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Na until she assassinate buhari you go know say she love you?

I rest the case
Re: Is This True Love?? by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:12am On Sep 02, 2020
globalmart:

Hmm nawa ooohhhhh..
No 3,5,10,15 is a NO NO thing for me..
Clearly from your write up she's obessed with you..
And obession is sometimes psychological..

The signs of obession is
14,15,13,11 and 9..
A woman is not meant to declare herself as a wife without any formal agreement or proposal because it will be fatal if you break up..
For her to disobey her parents because of you and other things in No 14,15,13,11&9..
Shows that there might be a problem somewhere..
Not to sound rude but do very good investigation if you want to go into marriage with her..
Because people who are so obessed like this can kill or do anything when really provoked(like been cheated on in marriage) and mostly have trace of mental problem..

But any case...If all things be good HOLD HER TIGHT AND RECIPOROCATE HER LOVE COS NAH ONLY ONE REMAIN FOR HER SPECIE..

Hmmm
Re: Is This True Love?? by Bignuell(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2020
yinkaOdutuyo:

Hi, do you by chance have the redpiller book?
Re: Is This True Love?? by bankulizer: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2020
Awon Redpiller grin
Re: Is This True Love?? by Olajydeey: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2020
Eni lori ko ni fila ooo,
Life no balance oo..
Re: Is This True Love?? by yinkaOdutuyo: 7:10am On Sep 03, 2020
Olajydeey:
Eni lori ko ni fila ooo,
Life no balance oo..

Pele set awon to lori, dey there you no know girls, nobody head then no fit use, you just have to use your head ad a guy...
Re: Is This True Love?? by yinkaOdutuyo: 7:10am On Sep 03, 2020
bankulizer:
Awon Redpiller grin

Awon whitePiller
Re: Is This True Love?? by yinkaOdutuyo: 7:13am On Sep 03, 2020
Bignuell:
Hi, do you by chance have the redpiller book?

The redpiller book is read from the mouth of people that had experiences of how girls use their heads, eg getting pregnant for their friends, sleeping with their friends, you send a girl go school, she graduate and marry another guy etc guy, if you want to read the redpiller book, just look for someone in any of those shoes
Re: Is This True Love?? by proclinician: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2020
She's loyal and a wife material. Best you can do now is to make her dreams of appearing at the altar come through if you have the wherewithal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Girls Spraying Loads Of Cash At An Event Recently (vid) / Gone So Soon...so Hard To Believe. / Why Do Guys On Nairaland Like To Do This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.