Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,353 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal (650 Views)

I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account / Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by Oreofepeters: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2020
I have $40 in my limited leshoto paypal, the limit has ended yesterday and they sent me a message that I can now withdraw my funds.

How do I get it out ?
Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2020
my only question is how do u earn online, kindly drop ur whatsapp nu pls let me dm u, i want to learn...i can teach u how to withdraw
Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by Gee64: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2020
Yes, how?
Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by Freebrowsing12(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2020
Oreofepeters:
I have $40 in my limited leshoto paypal, the limit has ended yesterday and they sent me a message that I can now withdraw my funds.

How do I get it out ?

please bro show me way
Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by Oreofepeters: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2020
jerex55:
my only question is how do u earn online, kindly drop ur whatsapp nu pls let me dm u, i want to learn...i can teach u how to withdraw
tell me how I can get it out then I go hint u. My WhatsApp link is there
Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by renaissance(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2020
jerex55:
if you can invest $20 and above. Hit me up
Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by wrestlebet: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Oreofepeters:

How do I get it out ?
go to any website that you can use PayPal to buy Bitcoin from them, exchange your PayPal to Bitcoin then now convert your Bitcoin to Naira on luno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by Grandman: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2020
Oreofepeters:

How do I get it out ?

Is uba africard not working

Gtbank prepaid card unko

Access prepaid Visa card too works

Check any of them

Or use an exchanger

1 Like

Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by simplify80: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
[sup][/sup]
Oreofepeters:

How do I get it out ?
You will have to wait for 180 days after which u send the money to a bank account linked to the PayPal. That's the only solution, forget those ignorant answers u are getting, it won't work. U can try and see.
Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by WorkTheTalk(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
jerex55:

I have a suggestion that can help you.
You can start with affiliate marketing.
To succeed in affiliate marketing, you'll need:
1) Products
2) Landing pages
3) Traffic
As a beginner, you can harness simple tools to build your income.
One of such tools that can give you products pages and traffic is 1 Page Commissions. The tool offers 27 Done-for-you Clickbank high selling products presell pages that are hosted and run on auto-pilot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IUt-YPmAPg

Get 1 Page Commissions >>>> HERE

Back up the system with cool traffic >>>> HERE

Since you will need a clickbank user ID, watch the video below to open a clickbank account in Nigeria.

Video: Lucky Author

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecgHSqIAQH0

Goodluck!
Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by pat077: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
simplify80:
[sup][/sup]
You will have to wait for 180 days after which u send the money to a bank account linked to the PayPal. That's the only solution, forget those ignorant answers u are getting, it won't work. U can try and see.
what if he sell it to an exchanger?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by zando64: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
pat077:

He can't the only option is either through bank or prepaid credit card withdrawal.
Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by simplify80: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
pat077:
He can't send out the fund to another PayPal account
Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by pat077: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
simplify80:
He can't send out the fund to another PayPal account
why?
Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by simplify80: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
pat077:
why?
Becos the account is limited and part of the limitation is that you can't send funds out of a limited account.
Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by pat077: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
simplify80:

Becos the account is limited and part of the limitation is that you can't send funds out of a limited account.
OK. I now understand. Is there any way to remove the limitation?
Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by simplify80: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
pat077:
OK. I now understand. Is there any way to remove the limitation?

Yes, by submitting the various documents listed by PayPal to remove the limitation
Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by Oreofepeters: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Grandman:

Gtbank prepaid card unko

Check any of them

Or use an exchanger
I added a new card then I withdrawn but I can't remove it bro. How do I remove it because the paypal is useless already
Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by Yang1993: 12:00am On Dec 26, 2020
Did your paypal account get limited and you need documents to lift the limit, contact us. We will provide the necessary documents

Do you need a USA verified PayPal, or any other region? Contact us and we will create one for you which will come with the documents used to verify the account.

SSN available for sale. Comes with ;
1. Names as registered on SSN
2. D.O.B as registered
3. Address as Registered
4. Credit score as registered
Let's deal

UK verified details available
USA verified details available
Belgium verified details available
Canada verified details available
Argentina verified details available
France verified details available
Germany verified details available
And many more regions. Contact to know more.

WhatsApp only :+2347064571275
Telegram only: @verify
Email: legalverify007@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 26, 2020
Grandman:

Gtbank prepaid card unko

Check any of them

Or use an exchanger
Please which is the best amongst this three card you listed ?
Re: How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal by Yang1993: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
USA FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL AVAILABLE
ADDRESS VERIFIED
ID VERIFIED

INSTANT DELIVERY.
ACCOUNT COMES WITH DOCUMENTS USED FOR VERIFICATION

INTERESTED?
CONTACT WHATSAPP ONLY: +2347064571275

Kind Regards
VERIFY

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Exchange My Airtime For Bitcoin / Find Co-founder Or Early Employees / Please, I Want To Sell My Phone To Pay My Son School Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.