Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands (35249 Views)

Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address “Japa” Syndrome / Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday / Gender Based Violence: Nigerian Governors' Wives Forum Plan 16-Day Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands by lilyheaven: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
techmo:
Opor.. epistle and Text book
I’m telling you
Re: Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands by kheny12(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Why is SE not in the list. This is arranged nonsense.
Why was the list Nonsense
Re: Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands by OkanlawonB(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
whats so special about being a doctor. Is there any thing wrong if the governors wife is a tatashe seller. I hope some of this our populace who are victims of subconcious mental slavery and inferiority complex get liberated sooner than later.In Euroupe , the saying that “there is dignity in Labour is a big reality. It is this faulty mentality of ours that is making those who are not qualilified or suitable enough for university study that want to do so by all means. Remenber our boxing champion A J Joshua is a proud bricklayer by profession in the UK.
Re: Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands by eddyslim(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lynda Ayade? I die here
Re: Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands by Banmeallday: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Even being a medical doctor does not mean they are politically educated....
Re: Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands by eedimo(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jobless blogger
Re: Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands by Yeobadi311: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
see below
Re: Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands by donprinyo(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Information without value
Re: Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Rubbish trash trash
Re: Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands by sonnie10: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
inumidun2010:
I have always wanted to be a Doctor... But now,
Who doctor epp, I will always want to be a BILLIONAIRE...

Lol. Is billionaire a profession?

1 Like

Re: Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands by abdullahi45: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
dre11:

SOURCE

God bless them and all women who believe in themselves.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands by abdullahi45: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
inumidun2010:

Doctors are motivated by their passion to save lives. Although quite very hard to see the combination, it doesn't mean medical doctor and billionaire are mutually exclusive.

1 Like

Re: Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
This epistle is their own side, justice would have been done if we hear from the other side.
In addition to that, they should be made head of health ministries in their various states as more resources would be at their disposal to make an impact.
Re: Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands by Smile4mee01: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
I sometimes wonder if education to a woman is some sort of insurance policy. After several years in university studying, once they are married to high value man they discard all that years of education and don't practice so much.

Even after their husbands leave office, i doubt if they can work as doctors ever again.

Its just a wild thought sha.

1 Like

Re: Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands by maisauki: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
inumidun2010:
by typing and commenting on nairaland
Re: Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands by inumidun2010(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
maisauki:
by typing and commenting on nairaland

If you say so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okada Riders, Task Force War In Ajao Estate Leaves One Dead (graphic) / Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized / Monday Bubou-Obolo Steps Down, Abraham Ngobere Elected Speaker Bayelsa Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.